Color Code: #00EEEE

Leader : @GanJa

Vice Leader :

HeadQuarter (HQ) : @hope, @Reacher, @Noisyboy , @Karma

Sub HQ (sHQ) : @Scorpyo, @Note @FlaMe

Members : @JoseFrags , @Kaylerr , @XpookS, @ziad, @Riley, @Bangas

Date of creation: 20.06.18

Discord link: https://discord.gg/MJD3BAE

Media Archive Link: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/954/san-andreas-airlines-media-archive

alt text

WHAT IS SAA ?

SSA is a group based on RP, we thought about doing this a long time ago, since its unique and propably never done before, so thats why we thought about launching this small project right away since lately a lot of players are spawned as pilots so this will be a good apportunity for them and "us" to learn from it and to gain experience...

Story: we started back in the eighties when mr.Tuhn won the lottery, so he decided to invest all of his money and buy a simple aircraft so he can can start his own airlines, after 2 years of hard work, mr.Tuhn made a lot of money so he decided to extend more his project by buying new aircafts and moving on new airports. on 2018, San Andreas Airlines became one of the best airlines ever, they took part in all most all San Andreas airports and they have high trained pilots and full equiped teams plus they do have all kinds of aircrafts...

Our current members and Roles:

General: @GanJa
Vice General: N/A
professional Pilots: @hope @Reacher @Noisyboy
Official Pilots: @Scorpyo @FlaMe
Flight attendant: @Note
Pilots: @JoseFrags @Kaylerr @XpookS
Newbie Pilot: @Bangas @ziad @Riley

alt text

Our main role is to transport passengers, thats why we took care of this section very well.

Confort : our budget allows us to offer all of our passengers the best quality(chairs, pillows, drinks, food, entertainment such us TVs, Beds, etc...

finally a lot of space so the passengers can freely move(only for business class)

Prices: From Los Santos airport => Las venturas airport
1st class: 50k
business class: 30k
economy class: 15k
Prices: From Los santos airport => San fierro airport
1st class: 70k
business class: 50k
economy class: 30k
Prices: From Las venturas airport => San fierro airport
1st class: 60k
business class: 40k
economy class: 20k
Those prices were set according to in-game money(it will propably change after the money reset)

alt text

Secondary role:

This group have two sides, the bright one (legal) and the dark one (illegal).

Legal transportation: mainly for squads (weapons, ammos etc...)

Illegal transportation: for gangs and criminals ( drugs, weapons, ammos etc...)

alt text

SAA skins:

• https://imgur.com/a/m9HWW1J

SAA aircrafts:

We use all kinds of aircrafts atm (except andromada etc...)

alt text

READ THIS CAREFULY BEFORE APPLYING :

-To join our group and to become a part of our family you better be respectful and atleast have a good reputation around our dear community.
-Respect all the server rules.
-Respect your leader and high ranked members.
-Since we are a RolePlay group, any childish act or mouvement will get you an instant kick.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS RULES GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE !

alt text

You can apply for SAA by copying this application format :

Nickname:
Username:
Nationality and age:
How long have you been playing in SAES:
Your curent groups:
Why you want to join SAA?
What will you offer to this group?

alt text

RECRUITMENT STATUS: -=(lime)OPEN=-

alt text

Straight from,
GanJa.

ART 1:
In-Game name:kyrat
Username:jerko00
Nationalty:tunisian
PART 2:
Why do you want to join SSA: cauz i have lot of friends in here. Plus, im crazy about flying. Finaly, cauz i think that this group has a promising future
Why we should accept you: maybe cauz, i already have experience in airlines (i was in SDO) and cauz i can help at activities and RPs. Plus, im loyal and active

alt text
PART 1:
In-Game name: Ziad
Username:ziadtarek2
Nationalty:Egyptian
PART 2:
Why do you want to join SSA: im good at flying by shamal and i Love roleplaying and i can help SSA
Why we should accept you: im good at RP and English , i have skillz at airlines and im active all the day
alt text

-=(blue,red,red)PART 1:=-
In-Game name: Riley
Username: rendor123
Nationalty: Hungarian
-=(blue,red)PART 2:=-
Why do you want to join SSA: I wanna join the SSA, becouse I think this group got a unique role with big chances. I think, I would like this kind of RP situations.
Why we should accept you: My activity, english and RolePlaying knowledge are definitely good. I would be active in the group, and I would help the group in anything I could.

PART 1:
In-Game name: Bangas,sometimes i add |GOD tag.
Username:jmyx.
Nationalty:Portuguese.
PART 2:
Why do you want to join SSA:well, i like to RP also piloting is one of the main hobbies, so I thought that would be nice do something where i have pleasure and at same time having fun and of course create new contacts know new people is also very important.
Why we should accept you: The answer is relatively simple, in my mind this group is looking for people that must have good skills with aircrafts and a good knowlage about RP but also that people should be decent,i mean, decent english, mature,etc.. and last but not least the people who you are looking for must be able to post and help the group with activities. All this to say that I think I fulfill all the requirements I mentioned.
Thanks for read,
Regards,
Bangas.

PART 1:
In-Game name: Lily
Username: zeus74330
Nationalty: Portuguese
ale
PART 2:
Why do you want to join SAA: I love planes, and i saw that SAA dont have that much members.
Why we should accept you: I will give my best to help SAA's name get spread and with that, get more members.

Hello everyone, we created this method to make things maybe a little easier for you: http://bit.ly/San_Andreas_Airlines
But you still can apply for SAA using this new application format:

:::

Nickname:
Username:
Nationality and age:
How long have you been playing in SAES:
Your curent groups:
Why you want to join SAA?
What will you offer to this group?

:::

Regards,
SAA HQ team.

Nickname: S-117
Username: ali303
Nationality and age: i'm from egypt and i have 13 years old
Did you got banned before? if yes state the reason: yes but i don't remember why
How long have you been playing in SAES: since 7 or 8 months
Your curent groups: N/A
Why you want to join SAA? well i love planes and i'm so good at driving it and it will be cool if i joined SAA so i would have a point of driving planes
What will you offer to this group? i will offer a nice RPs scenarios