Fire Academy Application -Reus- 06/06/2019 [Under-review]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Reus

Username: Karamani

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Deagle

Current G/S Underground Empire

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? Underground Empire is the best gang for me and I am now in rank 1

Current groups: San Andreas Taxi Services

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes i have enough time to learn in the evening.Iam 17 years old I like videos games and GTA SA

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes i know

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes, I think

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I am good driver

What are your weaknesses? i have some lag
Save people from death and extinguish fires within[houses-stores.etc ...}
Why do you want to join the SAFD?

Why do you want to join the academy? because i'm loyal , skilled member and i think what are SAFD looking for if i'm not wrong. I will make my best to make the media archive active my RPs and events .
What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?

alt text
Applicant's signature: alt text
Date:06/06/2019

alt text
RP/
Description of RP: The group of firefighters was urgently assembled and sent to the place of the fire at the farm, where flammable medicinal substances are stored in the hangar, according to the owner of the farm. When they arrived in a matter of minutes, the firemen immediately received an order from the chief to remove flammable boxes from the hangar, where the center of ignition was also located. After successful work with the medicine, the task was to prevent the spread of fire to nearby buildings and haystacks. The great teamwork of firemen waving and firefighters with fire extinguishers led to another success. The fire was completely eliminated. No casualties.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 06/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @Toolbox @Ghost722nd @Knele @Bones @ferthis @Bozi
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bZT3WFW
alt text

alt text
Roleplay
Description of RP: When I arrived at the San Fierro fire station we received a report that there was a small hut on fire in Bayside,We quickly went to the intended place.But with fire scattered in the house and the tree next to it
We used fire extinguisher and engine water,After about an hour the fire stopped igniting,Then we went back to SFFD.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 08/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @Bidrift @Skerdi @Mohamed-Mostafa
Screenshots:https: //imgur.com/a/y3pi1f0
alt text

Dear SAFD Applicant, Mr. @Reus.

Can you edit your main post to be exactly like the following?

It's all about copy, paste the red text in THAT LINK.

If you have a problem with doing that, please PM on discord.
:::

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname:

Username:

Old nickname/Other used names ingame:

Current G/S

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank?

Current groups:

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)?

Tell us something about yourself:

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people?

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month?

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department?

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course?

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

Why do you want to join the SAFD?

Why do you want to join the academy?

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature:
Date:

:::

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

15th June, 2019

Applicant, @Reus

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
Los Santos District Chief,

• Marko

@JoseFrags said in Fire Academy Application - JoseFrags - 15/06/2019:

alt text
Roleplay type: Crash Car
Description of roleplay :
It was a good night in Los Santos, we were speaking about of the Government status with Reus at the SAFD Department. Then, a call has reached to us. After then, we went to the specified location carefully and we saw the crashed-burning vehicle, It was fall down and it was tumble, also It was burning, also it was crashed too. Then we started to look at around if there is any dead body or no, but we didnt find any body in the area, then I've reported that situtation to the Radio, then we stayed back for maybe it can explode, then we took out our extingaushers for start to the our job, then we started to using the extingaushers against to the burning vehicle, but while we were dousing the vehicle, we were successfull because it was doused. As the end, i've reported the finishing the situtation on the radio, and we went back to the SAFD Department.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 16/06/2019
Participants: @Reus
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VPobjST
alt text

alt text
Roleplay
Description of RP: We received a report from the sender that one of the houses was in flames because of the wrong place cook. We went to the exact place and we got out of the house and we stopped the electricity already. We are back in SFFD.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 18/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @RadiO @DJO @ElPadrino @Zei
Screenshots:https: https://imgur.com/a/Wyq8Tt0
alt text

• 2 weeks later...