madrazo's SAM application

Section A: Personal Information:
Nickname: madrazo

Account name: creptiz

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I've been playing since 2017

Current S/G/C and rank: Black~Bullets (lvl 0)

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): SAPA, left copside

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I was banned once because some problems with an admin, i was banned for two days but i apologized and was unbanned after about 15 hour

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San andreas medics is one of the most important emergency services team, It also provides the best for san andreas people in healing, saving their life, and take care of them, SAM is based in all san andreas hospitals, Also they are playing an important role in SA

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us the most

Who founded SAM? Dr.joe

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: not much, i think for 5 days

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: I shouldn't spawn as a paramedic in turfs to support some gangs

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Am not allowed to ram people with my vehicle, aslo am not allowed to help cops/criminals in arresting or even supporting them

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, i can

alt text
Section C : Aptitudes:
1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? will listen and respect what he says as he got his ranks for a reason

2. Why exactly are you applying today? not specially today, But after spending 2 years playing saes, I've decided to join an official group

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? strengths is shooting,Driving,para
weakness is lagging and sometimes i face some fps drop

4. Why should we accept you to our team? well, i see that SAM is an interesting group, Also i woundered to join interesting group like SAM, so it will be good for me to join SAM team

Hey there,

"(Your name)'s Application)"

and recheck the Application Format in HERE again please, some stuff is not like it should be, Like bold stuff, images and stuff like that.

Show some activity aswell, Good luck

^[ If you wish to get accepted, you must join our Discord server]

Greetings, Dr.Madrazo

San Andreas Medics Head-Quarter Team would like to congratulate you for ~[passing]~(green,lime) the application stage. You may now find a HQ Team member ( @JohnnyEnglish ) ingame for your entrance tests. We wish you the best of Luck.

Regards,
Marko
Chief of Medicine

Stolen from JE, too lazy to type shit