The amazing game of Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League!

Pitty

alt text

Hello Community, today is the day that Liverpool won the UEFA Champions League Final against Tottenham Hotspur, i would like to hear your thinkings about the game, what could be better, and why Tottenham should win in the UEFA Champions League..

My thinkings of the game: Tottenham had a really bad first-half, which could be improved, i heard from others that Lucas Moura should started in the first-eleven, do you guys agree!?
Tottenham finally started playing in the second-half, had some good runs & chances to score... but then the young Belgian star Divock Origi increased the lead... I must admit, i really liked the game of Liverpool, but i really hoped that Ajax would be in the final against Liverpool...

Congratulations Liverpool!

this championship had far better & more exciting games, more worthy to be the final

but overall i can't complain. i only wanted my camel Mo to score & win which happened, vitaly's gf was an extra, so not a bad day

Honestly, it were interesting game before it started, after watching that it wasn't interesting, like every normal match. However, Liverpool deserved to win this year, after being that strong past year.