Add Subaru WRX STI body to a vehicle

Rasta

Question

https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/107218-2005-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti.html

-Since the Subaru brand in known by the rally thing, i suggest this body to be added to SAES because it would be a good option for racers to use this body on modded cars.
-I'm suggesting this because we have some races that are dirt races, and since Subaru WRX STI was used on World Rally Championship (WRC) with the one and only Peter Solberg.

Thanks for Reading and leave your vote please!

19 answers to this question

@Tut-Greco And other thing is SAES doesnt have a proper rally car. Looking to the race that Tilong is organizing, its a good way to give an idea of doing a rally race too.

@ElRastaMan17 said in Add Subaru WRX STI body to a vehicle:

@Tut-Greco Yeah but what about people that cant donate? And if Subaru doens fit San Andreas atmosphere, why do we have hotring racer 2 that seems like a NASCAR car?

because fuck me, i add mods mostly based on community votes, not solely my own opinion. if you can't donate using SAES recognised donation methods, luckily you have alternatives that can help you send the money (or gifts) to a friend who can then donate for you.

@Tut-Greco This body is not only used on rally car, its used on a normal car too. Its a good way to people have another option to do modded cars and make then interested on racing.
And as i said, its a good start to a rally made by SAES, to create more opportunity and give even a bigger name to SAES

@Bone those are not even proper models of rally cars, the second one is not even used on rally races. SAES needs a rally car, and if you are looking if the Subaru model fits San Andreas atmosphere you have to look all the things that are not fitting because SAES is full of them.

@Bone its not the point, the model of the car is not from rally. That way you can put cheetah as a rally car then. The thing is having a car that is known in real life as a real rally car

@ElRastaMan17 said in Add Subaru WRX STI body to a vehicle:

@Tut-Greco https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/107219-1995-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti.html
Here is another model

this is basically Sultan, its real life counterpart = 91 Subaru WRX STi.
If your intention is to add this onto Sultan as a 'graphical enhancement' then that's a fair reasoning, I just personally wouldn't want to add a mod for Sultan. Then again, you could apply a donation wrap, or, for disk vehicles, add vehicle lights and ram bars etc using our new modshop library, detailed thread here. Please note that this is a personal opinion from me, I am not talking here on behalf of SAES development team. In most cases, community has the final say in what mod gets added. This also brings us back to some of you guys saying "oh but we have new generation cars like Audi, Police cars etc, what about them??". most of these vehicles won community poll votes with vast majority in favour (just for the record, i voted no!).

@Tut-Greco Im not trying to make you add this without our community opinion, I just made this suggestion cause its a good way for people to have another body to choose and racers would have something to alternate. As i said before, if we are going to look into whats not fitting then you have to make a huge list.
If we already have a lot of things that do not fit on San Andreas atmosphere, why dont we work on make more of huge events like Tilongs Race, so people see us trying to improve SAES name even more. Im just trying to help really guys dont take this personal!