Suggestions regarding the SR System

Cappo

Question

Hello! As it's well known, there's a new SR System, mostly, it's been disliked, so I managed to do a topic where I suggest some stuff that would be liked by everyone... at least I hope so.

First of all, getting the system back to the old. A Criminal must kill the cashier in order to start the SR, yet here's the new thingy I'm suggesting... increase the cooldown on a single Store, I'm not talking about the cooldown for a SR, I'm just talking for one store. I have no idea how much to suggest, I'd say something like 40-50 minutes cooldown per store, so during that time, the criminals will need to head towards some other stores in order start a SR. Honestly, that will make the gameplay a bit more interesting in challenging, we won't see the same SRs over and over again and the SRs won't be randomized, just the Criminals will need to explore some other Stores, instead of robbing the same ones over and over again.

6 answers to this question

@Crash said in Suggestions regarding the SR System:

40 to 50 mins = the same as before the same 5 locations will be used since you can just do them in a cicle and the point of random SR was to stop the cicles of the same 3/4 places

So you went legit through all of the suggestion and voted "no" because of the time that I obviously gave as an example. 800 iq move!

Obviously, I said that I have no idea about the time, I said 40-50 mins as an example, it can be further increased, if the suggestion is liked by the community.

@Cappo said in Suggestions regarding the SR System:

@Crash said in Suggestions regarding the SR System:

40 to 50 mins = the same as before the same 5 locations will be used since you can just do them in a cicle and the point of random SR was to stop the cicles of the same 3/4 places

So you went legit through all of the suggestion and voted "no" because of the time that I obviously gave as an example. 800 iq move!

Obviously, I said that I have no idea about the time, I said 40-50 mins as an example, it can be further increased, if the suggestion is liked by the community.

if you cant take my opinion then too bad and i gave my vote based on whats stated not gonna vote yes for something can come later if you update it to something i thing i agree with i will edit my vote otherwise dont see why i would vote yes on something i dont agreee

@Cappo said in Suggestions regarding the SR System:

Hello! As it's well known, there's a new SR System, mostly, it's been disliked, so I managed to do a topic where I suggest some stuff that would be liked by everyone... at least I hope so.
First of all, getting the system back to the old. A Criminal must kill the cashier in order to start the SR, yet here's the new thingy I'm suggesting... increase the cooldown on a single Store, I'm not talking about the cooldown for a SR, I'm just talking for one store. I have no idea how much to suggest, I'd say something like 40-50 minutes cooldown per store, so during that time, the criminals will need to head towards some other stores in order start a SR. Honestly, that will make the gameplay a bit more interesting in challenging, we won't see the same SRs over and over again and the SRs won't be randomized, j

I disagree and reject the proposed suggestion,

as mentioned by crash it will lead to a cycle we been through before the same stores are being robbed due to their location near the warehouse.
back further on your suggestion, it would be a nice QoL to bring the cashier back on an available random SR which result in players having to travel around the map
Also, the notifications are unbalanced right now criminals and police receive the notification at the same time,
to fix this a fix is proposed on bugs.saesrpg.uk to notify cops once SR reaches 20% to create a playable space for cops to claim the SR back and for criminals to defend the robbery

in short your suggestion is to revert back SR which is sadly not happening, but still, improvements are about to happen
As mentioned in-game, there is stuff in the works especially for the SR

I also recently found the old HR files :D it might be an option to re-introduce it after debugging and fixes.

@Bone said in Suggestions regarding the SR System:

Also, the notifications are unbalanced right now criminals and police receive the notification at the same time,
to fix this a fix is proposed on bugs.saesrpg.uk to notify cops once SR reaches 20% to create a playable space for cops to claim the SR back and for criminals to defend the robbery

in short your suggestion is to revert back SR which is sadly not happening, but still, improvements are about to happen
As mentioned in-game, there is stuff in the works especially for the SR

I also recently found the old HR files :D it might be an option to re-introduce it after debugging and fixes.

Yes
Yes
and no