Remove the JDM cars from the server

Thing

Question

So guys, as I have returned to the server I have seen that some JDM cars have been added. When driving around, I do not see anyone using them and I also do not find them fitting at all. Also, I know that this is not the point, but JDM cars are mostly not even allowed in the US.

Talking about all models, meaning the:

Jester
Previon
ZR-350

Please leave your votes and opinions about this.

@Tut-Greco said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

never heard of JDM, but i absolutely agree on removing them. can you please point out the models that are to be removed? Jester, Previon, Z-xxx?

I'm not exactly sure which models each car is modded to, I added to the ones you mentioned to the topic. JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market. Meaning cars that are only produced and sold in Japan such as the Supra and R34 Skyline.

Ever heard of shipping? go check some youtube please. u see alot of JDM cars in the USA. don't delete the foking GT-R34 !!!!!!!!!!!

im fine with getting rid of the ZR-350 and Previon since u can't modify the Silvia S15 anymore... & Jester need a little fix with the camera thats all. GT-R & Supra's are sure seen alot in the USA.

watch this in a fast look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJlGR2tlKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsOU7vZze98

Just go to a raceflag when the regulars are there and youll see if people are using JDM mods or not. If you dont like them thats okay, use another car, since the mods arent used on any mainstream vehicles. I barely see you online, how would you be able to see if people are using them or not? Seems like you wanna get rid of the mods because fuck it, no?

@BusterMcBadass said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

Just go to a raceflag when the regulars are there and youll see if people are using JDM mods or not. If you dont like them thats okay, use another car, since the mods arent used on any mainstream vehicles. I barely see you online, how would you be able to see if people are using them or not? Seems like you wanna get rid of the mods because fuck it, no?

Maybe if you read the topic you would understand why I want them gone. They do not fit in. Also, do you really think that I do not see you trashtalking me on discord? Nice to see how threatened you feel by my topic. Just be nice and show your opinion, that would have been enough. Fucking prick. Also, you see me barely online? Get lost. I do not want to take away fun from people, I just want to know your opinion. If you use it on a daily basis, then tell me! If you really think this is the way to talk to someone when you want something, it is not.

You are a disgrace and hopefully you learn from your dumb behaviour.

How arent JDM cars fitting into the game? Japanese imports are just fine being in the game as it is. Japanese imports are perfectly legal in the US market aslong as they meet specific regulations. Legal or not, there are illegal imports in the US driving around the country. I dont see why someone would want to get rid of JDM cars so badly as they are part of car culture.

@TaaviLaudur said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

How arent JDM cars fitting into the game? Japanese imports are just fine being in the game as it is. Japanese imports are perfectly legal in the US market aslong as they meet specific regulations. Legal or not, there are illegal imports in the US driving around the country. I dont see why someone would want to get rid of JDM cars so badly as they are part of car culture.

"So badly" Just vote yes or no, I PERSONALLY do not see them as fitting. Why does everyone act like I am trying to attack you, just write down your opinion or vote no.

When you make a suggestion to remove a feature that many players avail of you should;

A) Not be surprised when it does not go your way

&

B) Not take people disagreeing with your opinion as a form of personal attack.

I think it's fair to say, from the comments on this thread, people feel there are more pressing issues than removing modifications which do not negatively impact anyones ability to play the game.

@Jesse421 said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

@Alperreis said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

Disable the mods from M panel mate, JDM should stay, I love JDMs.

it's not possible to select which mods you'd like to disable.

What about making that possible :D ?
A panel for example for that

yeah, why don't you get working then!

because thats not my job

because thats not my job

"job" is too much said, we're all volunteers ;) we welcome those who has interest in game development fields to contribute their creations, for the better of the server