Remove the JDM cars from the server

Thing

Question

So guys, as I have returned to the server I have seen that some JDM cars have been added. When driving around, I do not see anyone using them and I also do not find them fitting at all. Also, I know that this is not the point, but JDM cars are mostly not even allowed in the US.

Talking about all models, meaning the:

Jester
Previon
ZR-350

Please leave your votes and opinions about this.

@Thing said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

@BusterMcBadass said in Remove the JDM cars from the server:

Just go to a raceflag when the regulars are there and youll see if people are using JDM mods or not. If you dont like them thats okay, use another car, since the mods arent used on any mainstream vehicles. I barely see you online, how would you be able to see if people are using them or not? Seems like you wanna get rid of the mods because fuck it, no?

Maybe if you read the topic you would understand why I want them gone. They do not fit in. Also, do you really think that I do not see you trashtalking me on discord? Nice to see how threatened you feel by my topic. Just be nice and show your opinion, that would have been enough. Fucking prick. Also, you see me barely online? Get lost. I do not want to take away fun from people, I just want to know your opinion. If you use it on a daily basis, then tell me! If you really think this is the way to talk to someone when you want something, it is not.

You are a disgrace and hopefully you learn from your dumb behaviour.

So you want to know my opinion to directly insult me? Thats okay man. Also, if I didnt want you too see what I write on discord I wouldnt post it on a public section. I didnt talk about you here because that is not the point of this topic.

Youre just this elitist person who only wants to oppose peoples opinions for the sake of it.
Also, are you that insecure that you feel good for thinking that I feel threatened by your topic? Lol

Yours sincerely,
Fucking dumb prick

The mods are great, they add a sense of realism to the game... minis the Buffalo/R34 handling hhhhhh. I'm only hopeful that cars such as the Sultan can be worked on with keeping the customization options as well, as nobody uses that car anymore and forget that it used to be the most popular car in the server.

If anything I think cars need to be slowed down, dont see why we need cars to go as fast as they do, cars like the cheetah, hotring and police cars are insane.

But yeah, more mods pls.

Buster and I spoke in private, its all fine now.

And Joe, there is no necessity to speak bad about someone in a discord server or in a topic while they just create a suggestion. Simply vote no and it will have a positive outcome for you I assume.