Fire Academy Application - gtu660 - 25/05/2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: gtu660

Username: gtu660

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/SN/A

**How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank?**N/A

Current groups: N/A

**Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:**N/A

**Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)?**Yes

**Tell us something about yourself:**Im normal Person just too hard if i dont want to share my life with another person.

Section 2 - Questions

**Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people?**YES

**Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month?**YES

**Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department?**YES

**Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course?**YES

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

**What are your strengths?**Loyalty and Strong Personality.

**What are your weaknesses?**Easy Triggered.

**Why do you want to join the SAFD?**I want to join SAFD to help the server and the players with firefighting work and to learn how to be one.

**Why do you want to join the academy?**I want to learn how to be a Firefighter and save lifes.

**What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?**I want to learn all about San Andres Fire Department.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature:gtu660
Date:25/05/2019

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
15th June,2019

Applicant, @gtu660

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Kind regards,
Los Santos District Chief,

• Marko