Spider 's Application For San Andreas Medics

Section A: Personal Information:
Nickname: Spider

Account name: kaka02

Primary Language:English.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have been playing in SAES:RPG 2 years.

Current S/G/C and rank: None.

Other RP groups you're in: TS.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): None.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: None

Section B: General Questionnaire:
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is an organisation with its HQ in SF. Its based around helping citizens . Its the only trained medical organisation . SAM Medics dont chose who they are going to help .

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Valachi.

Who is the current leader? Marko.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I have always spawned as medic from time to time .

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't help out crims or cops in SR , just stand there and let them enter your veichle for healing.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: While you are spawned as SAM , with SAM tags do not fight with people in main chat .

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes , like I stated above I have been playing here for little two years , that might not seem like alot to some people .

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will try my best to stay professional , I am sure that he wouldnt be yelling at me if I havent done anything wrong.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Ever since I started playing here I noticed SAM Medics spawning from time to time , I tought it was a regular spawn but later I realised that its a professional group .

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am very communicative , I have good knowledge of basic things , my English skills are very high , I think that I am a good stategist and a good teamplayer .

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I think that I would fit right in you roster , I know some of SAM Medics and I hang with them regulary , and iam active player.

We have a full topic saying how to apply and what to use with examples and I even made it a "Copy - Paste" with codes and shit .... STILL, PEOPLE CAN'T PASTE IT?

God, please have some mercy on my poor ass

^[24 hours to fix the topic with the format in THAT LINK or application will be rejected.]