Fire Academy Application - Qweezy - 24/05/2019 [Under-review]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Qweezy.

Username: qweezy331.

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/S I am part of the federal bureau of investigation.

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? I cant exactly remember when Ive joined my squad but I believe it was around 2017. My rank is director.

Current groups: Desert Eagles (Naval-branch), Procops, SAPA, San Andreas Medics (honorary) and Secret Service.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I was banned back in time in 2015, reason was disrespecting an admin I assume.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes I will.

Tell us something about yourself:
Regarding the server; Ive been in the server since 2014. During this time Ive been in different organizations which are SAPA and BS before ending up joining FBI and climbing the ranks ladder until I reached the director rank.
Regarding real-life; I study medicine, I am currently a 3rd year medical student. I spend most of my time in either studying, playing MTA or hanging out and having fun with my friends.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes, I do.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes, I do.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I am good at all ingame skills as well as being good in roleplaying especially when it is related to a medical case (EMT roleplays) due of being a medical student in real life.

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I suffer of ping issues which could affect my gameplay and even my net could go further and it may forbidden me from getting to the server when desired.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I think SAFD is a good roleplay group and I enjoy roleplays especially those related to medical cases (burnt patients, patients found choked by fire ..etc). I am not a fan of joining many groups but Ive started to lose fun especially after becoming honorary in SAM so I tend to have empty space therefor I decided to apply for the academy. I think that I would enjoy being in SAFD.

Why do you want to join the academy? Because I want to join SAFD due to the reasons mentioned in the previous question.

**What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?**EMT.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: Qweezy
Date: 24/05/2019

• 2 weeks later...

Activities:

alt text
Patrolling around with @Funstein .
Date: 31/05/2019
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RXoteX6

alt text
Patrolling around with SAFD member @JohnnyEnglish
Date: 01/06/2019
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CmgMSCp

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

14th June, 2019

Applicant, @Qweezy

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza