Fire Academy Application - Ghost - 22/05/2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Ghost

Username: srghost

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A.

Current G/S SAFP

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? Almost 2 years, i'm Pvt.

Current groups: SAFP.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Of course.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Yair, i'm 18 years old. I was born in Costa Rica in 2001. I'm studying at the technical school CTP Santa Eulalia and this is my last year. I like reading, swimming in my free time and searching on the net to develop myself, also one of the things that I love the most is meeting people.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes i do.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes i do.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes i underestand.

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes i underestand.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Ability to balance workloads efficiently, ability to multi-task, creativity, work under pressure, follow orders, attentive to detail, devote time necessary to complete tasks, friendly attitude, and obviously about roleplaying.

What are your weaknesses? Excessive attention to details, insecure, sometimes my lags, impatient, impulsive.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? Being a part of a fire department is like being a part of a large family. The risk involved in their job requires firefighters to have each other's back all the time. The willingness to take that risk to save someone else is truly the nature of someone with a servant's heart.

Why do you want to join the academy? They need to make wise decisions and prepare for emergencies, firefighters know the risk of injury or even death is present on every call. The academy is the point for extensive preparation for all firefighters.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I want to learn all about San Andres Fire Department. I will be proud to take any specialty.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: Ghost
Date: 22/05/2019

Roleplay type: Emergency Call
Description of roleplay: Responding to assist Mulholland intersection to a single vehicle fire on the highway with an active fire, vehicle was fully involved and brush. Fire was contained.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 24/05/2019
Participants: N/A
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ZU353io

^[alt text]

Roleplay type: Emergency Call.
Description of roleplay: Responding to a possible forest fire, at Red County, Blueberry with all Las Venturas Fire Department units responding to the box: 3 engines, 1 ambulance and 1 aerial ladder truck. While en route the dispatch assigning the different functions to the responding units.
Crews arrived and found the forest fire with multiple garbage objects nearby, during the arrival no victims were found in the scene. Engine 1 went into attack-mode while the rest of the team provided help. The fire was fully contained by firefighters, to proceed to investigate the cause, officer Shadro from the federal police department arrived at the scene providing assistance.
Important notes: During the fire, a partner was affected by the fire, and was assisted immediately by the medical team.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 25/05/2019.
Participants: @ferthis @Glayd @Toolbox @Bidrift @JoGe @RadiO @SoulFly and @Shadro (SAFP Officer).
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8RI8eny

^[alt text]

• 3 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
15th June,2019

Applicant, @_Ghost

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Kind regards,
Los Santos District Chief,

• Marko