Nishki's Application.

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Nishki

Account name: bluelive122

Primary Language: Arabic but I do speak English very well.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: about 2014-2015

Current S/G/C and rank: X and level 3 Semi HQ

Other RP groups you're in: I am part of IAC,SAS, and Cluck

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: None.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is the biggest well-known medic group around the city of Los Santos the organization operates mostly in SA as mentioned before. and the SAM medics are just ready to help any citizen or anybody any need of medical treatment

What is the SAM motto? "Always here when you need us the most"

Who founded SAM? the person who founded SAM is Dr.Valachi.

Who is the current leader? Marko is.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Well I've been playing as a paramedic every now and then to heal people in need and stuff so i'd say I play it at least once every two days to make quick INGAME Rp's

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't ram people with your ambulance.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Don't /revive at SRs

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: well I've been here for quit a long time as you can check my playtime in game.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I I would welcomely accept the critique and start working on improving myself

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well to be honest after I checked the topic and the people in the group I really liked it and I told myself it would be a great honor to be part of this amazing group and it would really help out with my activity.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are driving communicating I am quite humble I have the eager to learn and to be a positive guy. My weaknesses are just landing planes and that's pretty much it.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well the group really fits my style and my activity would really help out the group and I would prove that in the upcoming days.