Fire Academy Application - Ferthis - 23/05/2019 [Accepted]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Ferthis

Username: ferthistheking17

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/S Rebels MC

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? Im a proud member of Rebels MC for four months now. My current rank is HQ.

Current groups: The Motor Heads

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Im proud to say none.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes i dont work in evenings so i got enough time.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ruben, Im a 23 year old private insurance agent with Aon corporation in The Netherlands. I am a SAES member since 2013.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes i know.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes.
Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Loyalty, matureness, team-player and being able to follow orders.

What are your weaknesses? I am not able to be online everyday for like 6 hours, the maximum i can come online is 3-4 hours a day. In the weekends it will be more hours.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I love the variatity in activities, from helping the police with a accident, to extinguishing a fire in someones home.
And helping a cat getting out of a tree some now and then xD

Why do you want to join the academy? You can never learn to much or know to many people ingame. And ofcourse i like to boost my rp skills by practising.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?
I think the most important thing is that i learn as much as possible, this way i can decide on what specialization fits me the most.
^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: Ferthis
Date: 23/05/2019

alt text
Roleplay type: Helping out a friend
Description of roleplay:

I usually dont work on fridays but this evening was different. A good friend and colleague of mine asked me to cover his shift so he could take his wife out for diner on their wedding anniversary.

I was about to go home after my shift ended, when i got a phonecall from my brother in law who is a police officer in Las Venturas. He told me he needed assistance with a burning vehicle on the middle of the highway. I immediately went to the scene of the crash to help putting out the fire.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 24/05/2019
Participants:
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Operation forestfire
Description of roleplay:
Right after my shift started at the Las Venturas fire station, me and my colleagues got a call from the emergency line. We picked up our masks and suits and went to the location of the fire.

When we arrived we noticed a big fire in a pile of garbage. The first thing we did was trying to control the fire and keeping it from spreading towards a nearby village.

After some hours we were able to control the fire and put it out. After the fire was put out we gathert our evidence bags and started searching for any clues on what caused the fire.

My colleague Joge found a purse with a Mexican ID card in it, the ID card was from a well known and very dangerous criminal named Donald Truump. After we gathert all the evidence we called the police to hand over the evidence and to check the ID card.

We believe that our evidence is in capable hands with the local law enforcements. And we trust they wont rest until this criminal is caught.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 25/05/2019
Participants: @Glayd @_Ghost @JoGe @Bidrift @SoulFly @Toolbox @Shadro
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: 4-A
Description of roleplay:

We got a call from the emergency line, telling us to go to a 4a located on the Los Santos-Las Venturas highway.

When we arrived at the crash site we secured the area. While Bas controlled the fire i was making sure all the traffic could pass us in a safe way.

After the fire was put out we contacted Cuban Cars to collect the vehicle, so we could re-open both lanes on the highway again.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 26/05/2019
Participants: @Bas
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: 4-A
Description of roleplay:

Me and my colleague Bas were patrolling around Las Venturas when we got a call from the emergency line. Our assistance was needed at the Redburn street in west Las Venturas because of a code 4-A.

When we arrived at the crash site our colleague Bidrift was already securing the area. Because the fire was near a chemical supply factory, we needed to act very quickly.

Bidrift and Bas got their fire extinguishers and started to bring back the fire. I made sure that no civilians entered the area and that the hoses were connected to the fire trucks.

After a couple of hours we were able to control the fire and we called in Cuban Cars so they could impound the remains of the vehicle.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 26/05/2019
Participants: @Bas @Bidrift
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Factory fire
Description of roleplay:

Me and my colleague were patrolling in San Fierro when we got a call from the emergency line, a big factory caught of fire. We turned around and went to the location of the factory as fast as we could.

The first thing i did was looking for any people left inside the building, luckily the evacuation plan from the factory worked. And their was nobody left in the building.

Bas turned on the fire truck hose and i went inside with my extinguisher. After some time we were able to control the fire.

A demolition company will deal with the remains of the building.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @Bas
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Another call
Description of roleplay:

After the fire in the San Fierro factory was extinguished Bas and i got a emergency back-up call from fire man Radiogaga.

We were ordered to come to the Los Santos fire station as fast as we could.
After arriving at the fire station we got a briefing about a house fire near Jefferson hotel.

The scale of the fire was so big we needed 4 fire trucks and 1 medic vehicle.
The first thing we did at the house was looking for any people inside, luckily nobody was inside of the house.

After some time we were able to control the fire, but firefighter Raf started coughing from the smoke he inhaled.
Luckily Crash was at the scene to give first aid, we carried Raf to the medical vehicle and brought him to the hospital.

We turned up the volume of all the firetruck hoses, and were able to put out the fire.

We headed back to the fire station, changed our clothes and celebrated our good job.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @Bas @RadiO @Crash @Toolbox @Glayd @Bangas @Raf @xDarkMan @Bones
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

@Bozi said in SAFD :: Public Media Archive:
Roleplay type: House Fire
Description of roleplay: It was a calm evening when we got a call about a fire in woods.A wooden house was burning, no further information were given.We responded there with 2 engines and 1 ambulance.We connected a few hoses to the hydrants and started throwing water on the house.We extinguished the fire after 13 minutes.Forest fire was prevented.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 4/6/19
Participants: @DJO @RadiO , @Tapi @Bozi .
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/3kM4YEa

alt text
Roleplay type: Car crash
Description of roleplay:

After arriving at the Los Santos fire station station me and my colleagues got a briefing from Firefighter Bozi.

Our assistance was needed in the Richman area where a vehicle caught on fire. The driver was heavily wounded so we needed to bring a ambulance to the scene of the crash.

When we arrived at the scene we amediatly started to extinguish the fire while our colleagues in the ambulance took care of the victim.

After some hours we controlled the fire and started to search the nearby houses for damage.
Luckily the no house in the area was damaged by the fire so we were able to return to the fire station and leave the wreck for the goverment to clean-up.

Date (DD/MM/YY):05/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @RadiO @Final324 @Tapi @Bozi
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Farm fire
Description of roleplay:

All the Firefighters were called to regroup at the Los Santos fire station. We got a briefing about a big fire in one of the larger sheds of the whetstone farm.

We amediatly ran to the firetrucks and headed to the location of the fire.

When we arrived the owner told us that their were a couple of boxes with chemicals in the shed which was on fire.

So we devides ourselfs into 2 groups, 1 group was taking all the crates out of the shed while the other group controlled the fire.

After some time the crates were located to a safe location and the fire was extinguished.

Because of our quick response no other buildings were caught on fire.
We returned to the San Fierro fire station to park our trucks and change our clothes.

Just another day at the office.

Date (DD/MM/YY):06/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @Toolbox @Bones @Reus @Ghost722nd @knele @buddler
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Bus accident
Description of roleplay:

We got a emergency call telling us that a civillian bus crashed on the bridge to Red County and caught on fire.

We immediately got 3 firetrucks and headed to the scene of the crash. When we arrived we noticed that all the passengers already left the bus.

We got our fire extinguishers and started to control the fire. After the fire was controlled we only needed to get the bus to a safe location. So we got our steel cabels and connected them to the firetruck and to the bus.

We towed the bus on on the road again and called a salvage team to clean up the mess.

Date (DD/MM/YY):06/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @JohnnyEnglish @RadiO @Markus @Bones @Mohamed-Mostafa
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

14th June, 2019

Applicant, @ferthis

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza