The Pirus

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay Number : 117
Story :

It was afternoon in Los Santos city. Soulfly called Roarke to the hood. He said we got something to do which is very important for some goods. He said we need to go to the storage and transport some guns and drugs to our hood for anything. Roarke and 3 fams took big cars and went to the storage. When they arrived they parked the cars and started to load the guns and drugs to the cars. When they were done with it, they counted the amount of the guns and drugs and they got in their car and went back to the hood. They took out the guns and drugs then they hid it somewhere secret.

Participants : @The-Pirus
Screenshot(s) : https://imgur.com/a/CmD7dFw

alt text
Roleplay Number : 118

@ExtraDip22 said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 22
Title: Buying weed from @The-Pirus
Story: It was a great Monday evening and we were just chillin' in the hood, smoking some good weed. Two hours later, we ran out of the good stuff. That's when we decided it is time to give Pirus a call. They quickly responded and we went to their weed farm, where we made a deal. We bought a large box of weed and we got a pretty good discount on it. We finished the meeting with a handshake and went back to our hood.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number : 119
Story :

It was night in the Los Santos city, Roarke and Soulfly were chillin' around the Los Santos beach. They were lookin for some girls to have fun. Roarke was the driver of the car and he was aware of something. Some of undercover cops were tailing his car and he understood it. He had a childhood friend which became a cop in the Los Santos Police Department. He stopped by near the road and took out his phone and called his friend. They set up a meeting place and they met after 15 minutes. They hugged each other and Roarke said something to him. His friend accepted everything. Roarke will be noticed if a cop gonna do a raid to the Pirus hood or getting tailed by cops.For sure Roarke paid some good money for that.

Screenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : 120
@Polentaa said in Head Hunters MC - Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay #1
Story: it was a sunny day and i was with Kotaka and fixing my bike by calling pirus that i needed a drug and they came to take me to our asylum and we started to transport boxes of 3kg of meth 2kg of cocaine and 5kg of grass after we carried everything we drove to our base where we locked them in a box and when i asked how much i owe them they replied nothing this is a gift so we thank them very much
Participants:@The-Pirus @Jaster @Asgal @SoulFly HHMC|Polenta|Prez HHMC|Kotaka|M
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/DEJndy1

alt text

Roleplay Number: 121
Story:

It was midnight in the Los Santos city. Vinicius and Soulfly were chillin around the Pirus hood. Vinicius took the car and he went to the Soulfly's storage with Soulfly. When they arrived at the storage they counted the amount of the metanfetamin.They saw that they has less amount of metanfetamin. They looked each other and Vinicius said I have a lab I can cook the meth but we need some materials. Soulfly said I know where to get them I'll tell you the way drive the car. They stopped by every place where they were about the get materials. When they bought the materials they went to the Vinicius's lab. When they arrived Vinicius took out the materials and started to cook some Meth. After done cooking meth they loaded them to the trunk and carried them to the Soulfly's storage.

Screenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number : 122
Story :

It was night in the Los Santos city. All of the Pirus members were chillin up in the hood. Then the boss Jaster recivied a call from a Mongol. Jaster talked with him on the phone like ten minutes. After that he went near the Roarke and talked with the Roarke about the calling reason of the Mongol. Jaster said they need a Rocket Launcher and we'll provide it to them. Roarke shaked his head and Roarke and Jaster went to the Gun storage. Roarke found the Rocket Launcher and put it on a big box with the some Rockets inside of it. After that Jaster called the Mongol again they set up a meeting place. Roarke was the driver of the car so he used some shortcuts to dont get attention of cops. When Roarke and Jaster arrived at the meeting place the Mongols were waiting for them. Jaster started to talk about the price of the Rocket Launcher. Roarke took out the box from the trunk of the car and he showed the Rocket Launcher to the Mongols. Mongols said they liked the Rocket Launcher and they are ready to pay some good money for that thing. Jaster took the money, Mongols took the Rocket Launcher. Roarke and Jaster went back to the hood and Jaster put the money in the gang money safe.

Participants : @The-Pirus @Mongols-MC
Screenshots :

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : 123

alt text
RolePlay #2
Story: it was a dark and foggy day i went to the Pirus base and asked for 20kg weed they showed it to me and just smelled good drug I lit a joint and was speechless then immediately wanted to pack my drug and give it to me in my backpack because I was then I got home and stored them in our asylum
Participants: @Jaster @The-Pirus @SoulFly @Gyulavokcs HHMC|Polenta|Prez @Ragnar
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/N8f2rSO

alt text
Roleplay Number : 124

alt text
RolePlay #3
Story: After a day of buying 20kg of drugs, I decided to invite my friends Pirus to a beer, we had fun, we snuck some coke, and then I sent them off and they left because they had important tasks
Participants: @Jaster @The-Pirus @SoulFly @Gyulavokcs @Ragnar HHMC|Polenta|Prez HHMC|Kotaka|M
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NP2Cyj8

alt text
Roleplay Number: 125
Story: It was the last day of the week and the weather was a bit humid. Pirus dominance was intense in Los Santos and other towns around it. We had to show this rule all over San Andreas, respectively and we set out to trade in a city where we have never traded before. A metropolitan city called San Fierro was a big and rich city. We were going to trade a gang called The Black Disciples. The purpose of this exchange was not a shopping but to get to know the city of San Fierro. We were going to buy drugs from them and give them weapons in exchange for loot. They accepted this agreement and we set up our vehicles and set off from Los Santos to San Fierro, it was a dazzling city. We were saying in the car that you would put all this wealth under our sovereignty. Finally we came to a neighborhood house of the gang we were going to trade and they welcomed us here they invited us in and we accepted them. After sipping some whiskey in the house, we started talking for trade we mentioned the amount of drugs we would take from them was 50 or 75 kilograms and in exchange for weapons and bullets. We offered all the offers and finally the deal was made, 10AKM and several Bornov old-style semi-automatic rifles we agreed to give them. We left the house to buy a larger vehicle and bought a commercial large vehicle from a car shop we loaded the guns and bullet cases into this vehicle and headed for the original base of The Black Disciples. They welcomed us and we quickly removed the parts from the vehicles and after a few attempts, we completed the exchange process we finished all the shopping and set off to our city of Los Santos with a sincere farewell. We've finished everything and finished the day beautifully.
Participants: The Black Disciples and @The-Pirus
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/AQlzn7R