The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Story: Me and a crew member went to the city to make a gun shipment as we deilivered the guns and went on a nearby resturant to grab something to eat some impounder took our and tried to steal it without us noticing he drove off but as we shot his wheels he stopped and started apologizing but us "The pirus" never forgive we took him with us using our car back to our secret spot with with his eyes covered of-course we started toying with him beating him slowly as he starts bleeding and he says that somebody sent him as we took all the information needed and ended up in killing.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Kdva7Qj

alt text
RolePlay Helper: @Bosk @JeepSrt

Story: when i was at the base,the Leader called me and tasked me with the sell of weapons. A few minutes later someone called me to buy the weapons. He called his gang in order to transfer weapons from our base to their base and took a large quantity of M4 and Shutgun. When we prepared to transfer weapons, the police came to arrest us but we killed them all.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

@Hassantt said in Cluckin' Bell - Media Archive:
ZjswLrk.png
Particpants: Hassan & @barboy & @XxNetroxX
Story: At the Morning i started to sell some food to all people in SA and it will be a good and fast food from Cluck but when i was going to take my car for sell food i got phone from my friend he was need me fast bec he was in training with his gang but police came to him and he follow him now and police shooting him and he need me to make some food for my friend i fast got my car and i went to him but i listen some guns i saw my friend killed the police but some police too coming to him he said to me make some food i am hungry bec he was in a hard training i am fast done the food and i gived him his order and he was evry happy bec it was fast and nice food.
Screenshots:

mta-screen-2019-08-22-11-45-47.png
mta-screen-2019-08-22-11-50-52.png
mta-screen-2019-08-22-11-55-14.png
mta-screen-2019-08-22-11-55-14.png

alt text
RolePlay Helper: @XxNetroxX @FastYounq @skender @Vodka @tomplb14 @Turbo
Story:
When we were in a city there were gangs and there was a new gang that needed ammunition. He came to us to buy ammunition and weapons and checked and bought a large quantity of weapons and ammunition and returned to the guerrilla war went to the war they came back to buy more ammunition and weapons.
Screenshot:
alt text

alt metni

Roleplay Number:83
Story:there was a reporter which writes a bad things about pirus and I have order from my ranked members to beated guy and make him never write something like that I was have to be careful while kidnapping he leaved the news center and all of the are was security I wait until he leave the area with van I started tailing him I cut his way with my car and point my weapon to him to exit from car he shit him self he was shaking I kidnapp him to base and started to torture him until he says sorry to whole gang I maked video which he says sorry every gang ge writed on news paper I send the video to news center I took him and threw him to sea side I called my high ranked members to inform them
Participants: @XxNetroxX
Screenshot(s):

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni