The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

alt text
@UrBan said in UrBan Application For SAP:

alt text

Roleplay: #2

title: Hunting Tresors

Participants: @azizbhk123 @vayran @Russell
Story: On the war of 1989 old people was so scarred from the war they put their diamond and money in a chest under the ground also in a secret country and this country still protected by people and who will born there he will start his job as defender I know my friend he is right there and I decided to hunt the Tresor and be rich also with some help from a good and strong people like pirates I called a person from pirates and I told him about the story he accepted to help, We took a boat v12 with annoying speed when we land on the country next to the sea we start checking every place,Suddenly We find a chests ,We took only 2 of them cause they are heavy and we get back to the boat secretly without any sound or any version from others and we get back to san Andreas pirates base also we share our Wealth and we decided to back at night for more money.
Screenshots:Click here

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roleplay Number:68
Story:there was a gun shipment has planned before which is going to be happen today gang members smoked their last cigarettes and depart the base to make gun shipment but how ever somone report this to Police,and police was following Pirus members until that time secretly,they started to following the conwoy until they arrive to gun shipment which is going to be happen on old Pirus base police was planing to catch them while on the busniess,members load the all of the weapons on the trunk and they saw the police car,and started escaping fastest as they can while on that moment one of the pirus members is shooting the police car after they decided to stop and fight head to head after some conflict Pirus members managed to beat polices and suceffly bring the guns back to base
Participants:@Raf0 ,TahsinBey,@azizbhk123 ,Pirus|misti-gun
Screenshot(s):

:::

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

Roleplay.png

Roleplay Number: 69
Story: When we was coming from Bank Robbers at Lose Santos City it was a cool day bec he got alotof money of Bank robber and Store Robber when we arrived to base we got a beer and we was talking some times but he got a phone from a big seller he want a sell to us a lot of weapons and he wanna much money we said okey we will take the weapons from the seller and sell it in BRs and SRs we said to him we are agree for this deal and he was waiting him in base and i saw seller car is coming to our base we was happy and he too and he talked about money he was need much money but its okey we have all the money and we got idea to kill him and got the money and the weapons we said to him come to the car we will show u the money there after we arrived he said i wanna check the money and when he check it we fast killed him and we got the money andweapons to our car and we go back to base it rlly was a good and big selling and it was a nice day.
Participants: @SpeeD1Tn - @azizbhk123 - @spider - Hassan
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1sls1kpqc/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 70
Story:like every day, I'm sitting at the base, I do not have anything to do. I just wonder how I will bring arms to brothers in the gang.Suddenly, I remembered that I knew a corrupt policeman who was taking weapons from the police base and hiding them and then selling them. So I decided to steal all his weapons. I called him and understood him. . My friend and I rode the car and went to him. When we arrived at the exact place, my friend came down and was disappointed. When he came to understand the amount of weapons, suddenly my friend came and told him to lift your hands or jump your head and quickly put the weapons in our car and we blew his car and killed him so that He complains to us and we returned to base
Participants: @SpeeD1Tn @ Lopez
Screenshot(s)

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Roleplay Number:71
Story:I was drivng my NRG to base while I am passing LS-LV highway I saw a police car which is making pull over,I pull overed my NRG and we started talking,he told me they are searching a crim gang which is making drug trade in San andreas,I answered have no idea,he didn't undertand I am an Pirus member he take me in a suggestion to base but first he checked me to make sure am I clean or not I was lucky on that moment I didn't bring my guns with me so he bringed me to SAFP base to make suggestion he was asking all of questions about have I any idea about The Pirus gang I didn't answered anyting about our gang he didn't get any answer becuase of that he decided to me jail and make some resarch about me I was not using ID since I joined to Pirus,after 24 hours later they decided to get me out SAFP police warned about to make new ID to my self and I leaved
Participants:SAFP|Achelous|CDT
Screenshot(s):

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt text

Roleplay Number: 72

@Maxyou12 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text

Participant: @Jaster

Story: Today i was driving my car and i saw a crim going from his house in the wrong side and i told him to stop his car to see that he have drugs in his car or not and i checked it and i saw drugs in his trunk and i jailed him 5min and i talked with him about this drugs.

SS:

https://imgur.com/K0RRrTk

https://imgur.com/leOypcC

https://imgur.com/im1HiI0

https://imgur.com/BrsoO61