Fire Academy Application - Bones - 22/05/2019 [Accepted]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Bones

Username: barryb

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: BarryBones, MrBones, BonIIs

Current G/S: Federal Bureau of Investigation

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? I'm a member of FBI since STF closed(about 2 months). My rank is Agent(Level 1)

Current groups: Licensed police officer(PC), Undercover unit agent of Homeland Security, Global Trust worker

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I was banned for 12 hours once for using /coord panel as dispatcher to find Kenny at "Find Kenny" event

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes, I think I have

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Oleg. I'm at the finish line of school. That means i'm working hard (no) preparing for exams. Interested in amateur basketball and football, a fan of Tottenham Hotspur (if someone is interested).

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Of course, on the contrary, it obliges me to help people

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes, I think it's ok

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes, I do

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes, I do

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Driving skills, determination, mapping skills, teamwork

What are your weaknesses? Operations on water, extreme piloting

Why do you want to join the SAFD? Recently, it became interesting for me to play as a firefighter: so I was even waiting for this recruitment. This is due to the fact that I have already got into the habit of helping others first, and then myself. I am also attracted by people from SAFD - responsive and friendly: RP is well developed according to certain protocols - I love that.

Why do you want to join the academy? If I want to become a good firefighter, then first I have to learn this - I adhere to this rule in many ways. The Academy will help me explore all aspects of firefighter's job.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? Since I am not good at medical care, this will be the main thing that I will try to learn

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: Bones
Date: 22/05/2019

Roleplay
Description of RP: An alarm broke out today: a fire in a residential building near Jefferson. All Los Santos firefighters quickly arrived at the fire site along with the EMT unit. There were no people in the building, everyone managed to evacuate, which simplified the task for firefighters. They coped with the external flame in a matter of minutes, but not without victims: one of the rescuers received a strong burn, he was helped, and soon he was sent to the hospital. There were big problems with fire inside the building and on the roof, so I had to spend more time and energy. In about 7 minutes, the fire was completely eliminated and the firefighters will return to the fire station and on patrols.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @Crash Bas(don't know what is his profile) @Toolbox RadioGaga Raf(same as Bas) @Glayd @Bangas xDarkMan @ferthis
Screenshots: click

• 2 weeks later...

Roleplay
Description of RP: The group of firefighters was urgently assembled and sent to the place of the fire at the farm, where flammable medicinal substances are stored in the hangar, according to the owner of the farm. When they arrived in a matter of minutes, the firemen immediately received an order from the chief to remove flammable boxes from the hangar, where the center of ignition was also located. After successful work with the medicine, the task was to prevent the spread of fire to nearby buildings and haystacks. The great teamwork of firemen waving and firefighters with fire extinguishers led to another success. The fire was completely eliminated. No casualties.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 06/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @Toolbox @Ghost722nd Knele Reus @ferthis @Bozi

Roleplay
Description of RP: Evening alarm: civilian bus lost control on the bridge, leaked fuel tank. The firemen were a little late for the scene of the accident - the fire started, but before that all the passengers had time to leave the bus. As quickly as possible, having connected all the equipment and put on all the equipment, the rescuers began to put out a dangerous fire. Well-coordinated work and professionalism of the fire chiefs allowed to quickly eliminate the fire. But the vehicle was stuck in the fences of the bridge, We had to gently push it by hand, the rest of the work remains with the road services.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 06/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @ferthis @RadiO @Mohamed-Mostafa @JohnnyEnglish @Markus

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

14th June, 2019

Applicant, @Bones

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza

Roleplay
Description of RP: Today, a dangerous fire occurred at a construction site. The upper floors of an unfinished building burned with a bright flame due to the large number of highly flammable building materials. The chief gave the task to immediately extinguish the flames around explosive barrels and equipment. Panic covered even the bravest fighters, because there were very few rescuers, and the fire hit the upper floors almost completely. But the experience of the chief allowed him to quickly and smoothly cope with the elements. The fire was extinguished, several firefighters suffered burns, civilians were not injured - the builders, fortunately, had a day off.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 19/06/2019
Participants: @Crash @DJO @JoseFrags