Fire Academy Application - JoGe - 22/05/2019 [HOLD]

^[alt text]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: JoGe

Username: JoGe

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: None

Current G/S Arms Assassins

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? i have been in AA approximately 9 months i think. I am level 2 member.

Current groups: Cluckin' bell

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: My only punishment i never had is 1 minute mute for saying too much " AA :p"

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes

Tell us something about yourself: I am 22 years old guy from Finland and i will graduate soon from university and i like girls. Atm im enjoying summer which is very rare in Finland.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Roleplaying in any situation, driving and getting along with almost everyone in the server.

What are your weaknesses? Long activities, i usually play like max 1 hour at time and will have a break after that.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? Well i have played alot as fire fighter and i enjoy driving around alone and help people and cleaning roads from wrecked vehicles.

Why do you want to join the academy? I want to learn more about SAFD roleplaying and how things work in SAFD.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? Being fire fighter in group, work as team.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: JoGe
Date: 22.5.2019

Roleplay type: Operation wildfire
Description of roleplay:
We got a call from the emergency line that a brush pile turned into a small forest fire at Red County, next to BC-RC bridge.

First we geared up very fast and then we responded immediately with 2 engine units and we got more backup afterwards. I was driving one of the engine units.

At the destination we started working in group and very fast everything was under control. We survived with only one small injury, nothing bad.

I was shooting the water towards flames and after there was no visible flames, i started to water ground nearby to minimize the risk of fire starting again or spreading.

After fire were gone we started to investigate the cause of that. And i found purse with ID in it and a known criminal Donald Truump from Mexico was the owner of ID, we also found much other evidence such as lighter, glass bottle, remains of bonfire etc. Police came to take closer look to ID and they said that they will take care of rest of investigation.

Now we belive that police will get infomation from Donald Truump about what happened there and what caused the fire.

Date (DD/MM/YY): 25.5.2019
Participants: @SoulFly @Glayd @Toolbox @Bidrift @RadiO @ferthis
Screenshots: Link to imgur where is much screenshots of this rp's events in order where they happened. ( i dont wanna fill forums xd) https://imgur.com/a/PSHIyGE
^[alt text]

Roleplay type: Patrol
Patrol time: 30 minutes
Date (DD/MM/YY): 28.05.2019
Location: San Fierro, Los Santos, Las Venturas and Bone County
Participants: Me alone
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/KgKyQBh
^[alt text]

• 3 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

15th June, 2019

Applicant, @JoGe

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
Los Santos District Chief,

• Marko

@Marko Hello and thank you for a chance to get in, but unfortunately i got a new job after graduating in real life and i have to move and stuff and im extremely busy next 2-3 weeks and i will not be actively online in-game. If you still want to give me chance to join after im back i would be very grateful but until that i am not able to do any activities at all.

Br. JoGe