New Toyota LC200 (replacement for huntley)

figmash

Question

I'd prefer the Huntley from GTA IV which is currently ingame replaced by the Toyota LC200 as the Huntley from GTA IV doesn't reach my likings. Hence, I suggest to add a change.
The reference link https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/70305-toyota-land-cruiser-2016.html

Regards,
Figmash

19 answers to this question

@Ramby said in New Toyota LC200 (replacement for huntley):

@Joe said in New Toyota LC200 (replacement for huntley):

I'm personally okay with not having a 2016 Toyota in a game set in 1994.

If you look at what we currently have in the server, I think this argument is a bit invalid. For example the police dodge, the mercedes jeep.

It's not invalid, because I disagree with those as well.

@Ramby said in New Toyota LC200 (replacement for huntley):

I'm personally okay with not having a 2016 Toyota in a game set in 1994.

If you look at what we currently have in the server, I think this argument is a bit invalid. For example the police dodge, the mercedes jeep.

It's not invalid, because I disagree with those as well.

I mean, these days everything get in even that Audi. Maybe 'invalid' was not the appropriate word

I'm being attacked for a personal opinion

WEW

Jokes aside I think these suggestions are incredibly pointless if you don't show an example of how this car would look, feel and handle on the huntley.

Sure it LOOKS good(ish) but if it doesnt fit the model properly and there's clipping or handling issues what's the point.

Think screenshots don't tell the tale here. Take the fueling truck as an example, or the hideous mercedes jeep=.

both fuel truck and mercedes wagon replaces vehicles that has awful suspension and wheel size, the latter not natively editable in MTA, ends up with awful handling. same goes for boxville. small wheels, poor suspension equals unforgiving handling. i believe that our handling script cannot modify certain suspension settings.
knowing the differences between huntley and landstalker default handlings, players should be able to create an opinion on the mod. try comparing them on our server.