• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
alt text
alt text

LWS Staff Member Probationary Activity

Event : ~[100]~
Event type: Redlive's 100th Event ( My 100th Event as LWS!!!! This Event consisted of 4 rounds. To start off, we had 40 participants.)

~[Round 1:]~(red) Round 1 was a themed Team Deathmatch. The 40 players split into two teams, ~[Sand]~(orange) and ~[Metal]~(gray). The map consisted of two sides, one made of sand buildings and ruins, the other consisted of metal walls and cover metal-blocks. Each side had a sniper tower. Each team went to their own side, and at the CD, they attacked each other. Some rushed, some stayed at their spots. In the end, Team ~[Sand]~(orange) won.

~[Round 2:]~(lime) Obstacle Course! How fun! From the Sand team, after a few disconnects, The 18 winners from Sand team participated in the obstacle course. The obstacle course was brutal, only the first 7 players can pass to the next round. The competition was as fierce as ever. The participants ran through the course, jumping over hurdles, navigating through mazes, going through lucky doors which could have a dead-end which would result in a lot of time wasted, navigate through parkour obstacles, and even find the shortest route possible, in order to finish the Obstacle Course. All in all, there was quite a bit of time difference between first place, 2nd and 3rd, and the rest of the winners.

~[Round 3:]~(yellow) Are You Popular? This is my favourite event, it is also a lot of my participants' favourite event. This event consists of the players (7, in this case, the winners of Round 2) voting each other off, the person with the most votes gets kicked, as simple as that. Once there are 4 players remaining, we move on to the final round.

~[Round 4:]~(purple) The event that started it all, kind of... it's my first good event... Cowboy Tournament!!! The 4 remaining participants from Round 3 participate in this deadly challenge. They go 1v1, Back to back, a barrel in between, on the countdown they alt walk forward, touching the barrel in front of them. The moment they touch the barrel, they can turn around and shoot their opponent. First one to kill wins... Oh, did I mention they're both at 1 hp?

And this is my 100th event, I will not forget to celebrate every milestone I pass, just you wait for my 1000th event ;)

Prize: 5.000.000$
Hoster: Redlive (Me)
Winner(s): Zwo
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/p20i6X0

P.S. Thanks a lot to Sneijder for helping me with this event by opening a warp, doing countdowns, etc... <3