[LWS-STAFF] Redlive's LWS Events

redlive122

alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Welcome to Redlive's LWS events!]~(red)

I will be posting all of my events in this topic here, my format will be:

Event Number:
Event Type:
Prize:
LWS/G6 Member(s):
Winner:
ScreenShots:

alt text

And this is the format I will use when I host a "Unique" event:

Event Number:
Unique Event Number:
Event Type:
Event Description:
Prize:
LWS/G6 Member(s):
Winner:
Screenshots:

alt text

I also have been building a few builds as a worker, here is a playlist of what I've built recently. (List of builds include: NRG Course, BMX Course, LMS map, Very Short Race Track, Maze Map, Chicken Shooter Map, Climb Parkour Map, Hangman Map) All of these builds were done in under 50 objects due to the Worker build limit.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
alt text
alt text

Event Number: 11
Unique Event Number: 1
Event Type: Paintball (Silenced only)
Event Description: Everyone is set in a field, their HP is lowered so they would die in one shot. Everyone uses silenced pistols (cops not allowed since they use tasers) with coloured "laser" animation. Basically one-hit one-kill with laser pistols... so basically paintball. Last person alive wins.
Prize: 1.000.000$
LWS/G6 Member(s): Duff
Winner: Anarchy
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/MJepwub

alt text
alt text
alt text

Event Number: 16
Unique Event Number: 2
Event Type: Cowboy Tournament
Event Description: Cowboy 1v1 tournament. Each person only uses a Deagle. Each person goes to the desginated "spot", they face OPPOSITE of each other, and on the countdown they have to ALT WALK forward until they touch the block. Then they turn around and shoot the other person. Each person is very low on HP, so one-hit one-kill.
Prize: 1.000.000$
LWS/G6 Member(s): A7md
Winner: Hotfire
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/dYHt08C

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
alt text
alt text

Event Number: 22
Unique Event Number: 3
Event Type: Hangman
Event Description: Participants line up and take turns guessing letters for a predetermined word between the LWS, helpers, and the Host. The participants can either guess the entire word or a letter. If they guess a letter and it is correct, the letter will be shown in the chat as well as its position (For example, if they guess A for the word Mars, they will get _ A _ _, if they guess S after that, _ A _ S, and so on). The participant that guessed it then goes to the back of the line and repeat the process. The participant can also guess the entire word. If they guess the word correctly, they procede to the next round, if they guess the word incorrectly, they are Disqualified and thus kicked from the event (That is why people will guess letters and then guess the word once they're sure. but they dont always want to guess letters since the person after them might steal the word, so it becomes challenging). After one letter is remaining, participants no longer need to guess the word, they just need to guess the last letter. This is done 2-5 times with 2-5 words depending on the number of participants. The winners of each round/word get to compete in one final round that consists of 2-5 people, with one final word, and the winner takes home the cash.
Prize: 2.000.000$
LWS/G6 Member(s): JohnnyEnglish
Winner: Tape.Adjuster
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/m8x2fux