lil_borivoje's Application.

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: lil_bori

Account name: kurcina21

Primary Language: Serbian but I would say im fluent in English.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have been playing on SAES for about a year now , maybe a little less.

Current S/G/C and rank: FOX Operations X , I just joined it so I am still lvl 0.

Other RP groups you're in: IAC , SAP.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): None.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have been adminjailed once when I just started playing here , I cant remember why tho ... As for the recent activity , there were no punishments.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is an organisation with its HQ in SF. Its based around helping citizens of SA . Its the only trained medical organisation that operates in SA. SAM Medics dont chose who they are going to help , every citizen of SA is the same to them..

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr. Valachi.

Who is the current leader? Marko.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Ahh i cant give you the exact number but I have always spawned as medic from time to time , now I spawn as medic on the daily basis.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not help out crims or cops in SR , just stand there and let them enter your veichle for healing.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: While you are spawned as SAM , with SAM tags do not fight with people in main chat , as it looks bad for the whole group..

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes , like I stated above I have been playing here for little under a year , that might not seem like alot to some people , but I think that it shows commitment to the server..

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will try my best to stay professional , I am sure that he wouldnt be yelling at me if I havent done anything wrong.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Ever since I started playing here I noticed SAM Medics spawning from time to time , I tought it was a regular spawn but later I realised that its a professional group .. Today I saw that your recruitment is open and I decided to give it a shot.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am very communicative , I have good knowledge of basic things not just in SAES but in life aswell , my English skills are very high , I think that I am a good stategist and a good teamplayer that can both give out ideas , and recive punishments when need be.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I think that I would fit right in you roster , I know some of SAM Medics and I hang with them regulary , not just as SAM but as other classes too...

@lil_borivoje said in lil_borivoje's Application.:

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: lil_bori

Account name: kurcina21

Greetings, Doctor Borivoje, you would be pleased to hear that you have ~[passed]~(lime,green) the application stage to become one of us, kindly meet a High ranked in game to receive your entry tests. Good luck!

Regards,
Johnny English.
Head of Air Division, San Andreas Medics.