We'll meet again ( hopefully )

Staifi

Hello
I Have a short apologize letter to drop before leaving
So, many -in game friends have noticed my unusual inactivity, well, Ive got something to say
Something bad has happened to me, Without going any further, I am sick, and its not as easy as I thought it would be, I have some special treatment to follow in order to get my health back, I am no longer allowed to walk out, not for school or anything, wont be able to sit on the PC again, which means I cant play with you guys anymore, I'm not trying to get any ones attention but my Organizations leaders whom put their trust in me by giving me a chance to join em and be one of them, Ive only got few hours on the pc so i choosed to write this letter instead of wasting time.
As said above , i wont be as active as i was, which means it will be so hard for me to complete every task asked by the orgs, i hope everyone of you gives me a chance, a time to recover my health first then ill take care of every task in game.
And finally, I want to thank everyone who stood by my side and helped me in anything, also apologize to everyone that Ive been rude or bad with, I'm truly sorry and I hope yall forgive me for that attitude, i promise it wont happen again if i ever came back.
This server was like a home to me and it will always be a home for me, Made brothers, sisters and even best friends here, cant imagine leaving you guys, so thats why ill try my best to join at any free time i get and have fun as usual.
My apologizes to
Tuga Thugs HQs and @Groove
Cuban Cars HQs and @Jasper
All Load Trucking HQs and @Tilong
RadioSA HQs and @Note / @Potato

Its always so great when we get together and talk about everything and nothing. I would love for us to do that again soon , whatever makes you feel better, thats what I wish for you as you work through your physical therapy .
God bless you inchalah

Staifi, all players in SAES:RPG will remember who you are so dont worry
we still here to when you come back even it in 1 week, 1 month.1year
Just take a nap and back with us soon as you can but make your your health is ok
Don't ....Die buddy.