Funstein's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: SAFP|Funstein|CDT

Account name: arkantos12

Primary Language: Spanish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Joined, December 2018.

Current S/G/C and rank: San Andreas Federal Police. Level 0 - Cadet

Other RP groups you're in: San Andreas State Parks.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Adminjail, only for DM.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is known as the emergency medic group of San Andreas. Often, the role they play is to treat injured or diseased persons, it is also the medic group that gives the only healing on the server.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe

Who is the current leader? @Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 1 Month, almost 2 (When, I apply for SAM.)

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You can't spawn as medic. To help your gang.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Dont help criminals to escape with the ambulance. Or ramming cops

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes.!

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I accept what I do, I will be better and I will do we will take lessons from mistakes we made.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I've been thinking about applying for a long time because I really like the role of medic. and That day wasn't occupied.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am good at driving cars, using guns, using airplanes and RP, also I'm a respectful person. My weaknesses: I'm Impatient.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because I will do the best I can for the SAM, I will do more RP and events If you will come to RP, you can be sure that I will get help from everybody. I will usually do big RPs without a small RP story I will strictly comply with SAM and SAES rules. I will definitely do everything that comes to me to become a member you will be absolutely proud of.

@Funstein said in Funstein's Application:

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: SAFP|Funstein|CDT

Account name: arkantos12

Greetings, Doctor Funstein. We would like to let you know that you have ~[passed]~(lime,green) the application stage, kindly find a SAM HQ in game to receive your ingame tests.

Regards,
Johnny English
Head of Air Division, San Andreas Medics