Alex' application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: My nickname is [FOX]Alex

Account name: My account name is alex0107

Primary Language: My primary languange is Bulgarian.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have been playing on SAES:RPG since 2016-2017

Current S/G/C and rank: I am a member of FOX Operations X. There I am 2 level rank Private First Class ( PFC ).

Other RP groups you're in: I am part of:

• InvestArms Corporation ( IAC )

• Desert Eagles Military Academy ( DEMA )

• San Andreas Police Academy ( SAPA )

• San Andreas Police Department ( SAPD )

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): IAC - Kicked for inactivity , BA - Dead , HHMC - Dead , SAM - Kicked for inactivity, CEO - Dead

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I was adminjailed for deathmatching when I started this server ( 2016-2017 ). In 2018 January , February, I got a ban for 5 hours by SAES>Angelo. I don't know the reason.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is a roleplay group. They take care about people's health. They are always there when you need them. They are saving lifes. They are never late. If they say that they are coming in 5 minutes , they will come in 5 minutes.

What is the SAM motto? ~[Always there when you need us most]~(lime)

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi founded San Andreas Medics.

Who is the current leader? The current leader of San Andreas Medics is Marko.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I have been playing as a paramedic on the server around a month and few weeks.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You aren't allowed to help your gang in bank robberies or turf wars as a paramedic.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: It's not allowed to ram people with or without vehicles as a SAM Paramedic.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes , I can.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will regret for what I did , and will do it the next time.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I am applying today, because now I aint that busy and I wanna fill my time in SAES. I aint busy with other groups escape IAC and DE. In the past I was with 3-4.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strenghts are the basic things like shooting , activity ... etc. I haven't any weaknesses.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? You San Andreas Medics should accept me [FOX]Alex , because I will be active as a Paramedic.

@alex0107 said in Alex' application:

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: My nickname is [FOX]Alex

Account name: My account name is alex0107

Dear applicant, we regrettably inform you that you have ~[not passed]~(red) the application stage, your application lacks content in many phases and your efforts towards SAM is not considered as sincere. Kindly re-apply after 4 weeks if you are still interested. Please don't get disheartened by this and keep striving.

Regards,
Johnny English
Head of Air Division - San Andreas Medics