fog removal

Tut

got tired of fog? i made a mod that removes the effect, enjoy

installation
navigate to model folder in game dir, commonly found in Local disk (C:) > Programs (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > common > Grand theft auto san andreas > models
drop the file in there and replace the original file. please back up the old one before proceeding to do so.
NOTE: this only removes the clouds, not the distant fog. the distant fog is caused by the draw distance, which you can increase by using this mod.
if your file is already modded, send it over to me on Discord Corder RS #3423 and i'll add it for you :)

NOTE THAT I HAVE DECLARED THIS MOD TO STAND AGAINST SAES MODDING GUIDELINES AND THUS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM SAES FORUMS AGAIN. USERS OF THIS MOD MAY BE WARNED AND THEN BANNED IF SEEN USING FOR COMBAT ADVANTAGES SUCH AS DEATHMATCH EVENTS.

@VinnyBL said in fog removal:

Honestly i dosen't help that much,the visibility still fucked,but still helpfull.
Why not remove the foggy wheather from the Wheather cycle just like it was with rain ?
#NoMoreSilentHillPls

indeed, it only removes the clouds during foggy weathers.
you may install the draw distance mod as an addition, this will remove the distant fog.

we could add a shader script so that players can enable/disable fog themselves, but that isn't something i'd pull off. feel free to make a server script suggestion for that.
im glad you guys are finding use in the mod.