CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI

Ardron

You can't run to the White House, yell "ITS A COUP" and expect that to be called RP and you to be added to the President spawn, can you?

There is no valid reason to start a coup, or even planning one, besides the fact you lost. Of course, you're mad for losing, anyone would. God knows how much I wanted to coup SAHA after Kain denied me.

You would've got better in the picture if you've have waited, observed and stroked at the perfect time.
For example, trying to befriend with enough senators so that in the near future they could overthrow the now elected government. If more than half of them would vote against the government I don't think that the non-RP team (aka Joe and his minions) would oppose such thing, but that's just me talking. There are plenty of ways to get you in that spawn, all you have to do is to know how to act, and threatening people about private groups that have nothing to do with the government (DE and SAI) just makes you look like a power-hungry kiddo.

Politics is the art of compromise, and like it or not, Odakab nailed it, at least in my view.

Hope you come back in the future with your ideas in place ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At no point have I demonstrated that this is all the result of an election loss - TSAR is irrelevant to the matter. Had that been the case, the resistance I would have led would have been centred around the party, not around law enforcement taking matters into their hands.

Additionally, I bring up the issue of RP as it was stated within the https://saesrpg.uk/topic/7330/register-your-political-party that parties would be considered in accordance with the 'non-RP Leadership team' - yet, a party, with a manifesto involving Turkey was allowed to be placed within the election. If nonsense like that is allowed, it is perfectly appropriate that law enforcement would want to take action against perceived foreigners/ criminals who have taken power over the government.

@IG8820 said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

Additionally, I bring up the issue of RP as it was stated within the https://saesrpg.uk/topic/7330/register-your-political-party that parties would be considered in accordance with the 'non-RP Leadership team' - yet, a party, with a manifesto involving Turkey was allowed to be placed within the election. If nonsense like that is allowed, it is perfectly appropriate that law enforcement would want to take action against perceived foreigners/ criminals who have taken power over the government.

I see that you are struggling to understand the fact that we are legally elected Government of San Andreas and it will not change until our reign is over in 4 months, no matter how hard you try. You lost the elections, so get over it. Im really ashamed to be having this conversation, I would have never expected such an immaturity from a guy like you considering that you must have been around our community for years now.

Our party is founded by a group friends with a good sense of humour, we took names of real life Turkish politicians, and it eventually got us more attention among our community because other people are also seeing it funny and they are willing to proceed with us in the government and we are planning some good quality RPs, I thought I wouldnt have to point that out since we have won the elections, isnt it too obvious ?

I fail to see what is wrong with that, maybe thats because nothing is really wrong with it. Its funny that no one has brought this up before we won the elections, maybe because you cant get over the fact that you lost and are looking for any excuse to blame us ?

@Billionaire Id bother replying if it was coming from anyone else but you.

Make sure to quote the full message next time in order to answer your own statements.

@IG8820 said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

~[At no point have I demonstrated that this is all the result of an election loss - TSAR is irrelevant to the matter. Had that been the case, the resistance I would have led would have been centred around the party, not around law enforcement taking matters into their hands.]~(red)

@IG8820

I will not quote you because it makes you look like you might have some points meanwhile all you type is simply bollocks.

If it wasnt for you, we wouldnt be here discussing the legality of the current elected Government, if it wasnt for you, my RP speech wouldnt of turned into a massive shitfest yesterday and if you werent mistaken, you would still be a part of the mentioned groups in your so called threatening post in discord.

You are at the center of this, dont you deny that. Isnt it hypocritical to imply yourself that AK Party intends to work with a known terrorist organization -which is totally bollocks- but when we do the same and assume you work with FBI, considering that you attacked White House with FBI members, you get mad ?

I dont care about who you work with, FBI or the big joke called Junta that you created to coup. I just want you to stop being cocky and let us do our work to bring the government back. And then maybe you could earn the respect you lost with the time being.

@Joe said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

The one thing that does annoy me about this is how shit the RP is.

There is no justification for a coup. The president is not in CLO, the Vice President is in DE.

This is force-RP'ing at its finest. NOBODY in the government wants a coup or to be involved in a war, but it is being 'forced' on them.

BOTH sides need to agree before it's an RP. As of now, this is just DM.

It will be treated as such.

These people have worked hard and have been elected democratically and you want to actively ruin and abrupt their gameplay.

This is nothing more than being a sore loser, and ultimately, a cunt.

Wow
Insurgents : hello guys we would like to coup lets do it
Goverment : ofc come

I mean its a coup if we want it to be something realistic and a quality rp it should be sudden not expected and calculated

@Terry said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

@IG8820

I will not quote you because it makes you look like you might have some points meanwhile all you type is simply bollocks.

If it wasnt for you, we wouldnt be here discussing the legality of the current elected Government, if it wasnt for you, my RP speech wouldnt of turned into a massive shitfest yesterday and if you werent mistaken, you would still be a part of the mentioned groups in your so called threatening post in discord.

You are at the center of this, dont you deny that. Isnt it hypocritical to imply yourself that AK Party intends to work with a known terrorist organization -which is totally bollocks- but when we do the same and assume you work with FBI, considering that you attacked White House with FBI members, you get mad ?

I dont care about who you work with, FBI or the big joke called Junta that you created to coup. I just want you to stop being cocky and let us do our work to bring the government back. And then maybe you could earn the respect you lost with the time being.

As for you Terry - I will quote you. All I appear to see are a slew of devolved insults after you've been shut down with a reasonable answer to each and every statement you've made.

Let's have a breakdown of what you're saying:

meanwhile all you type is simply bollocks.

Perhaps consider the other side of the argument rather than going on a rant about how righteous you are?

You are at the center of this

If I'm the centre of this - why is the CIA targeting the FBI in this post?

but when we do the same and assume you work with FBI, considering that you attacked White House with FBI members, you get mad ?

Wait, you said this is centred around me? Why are you bringing the FBI back into this? Almost every squad members online was there.

Isnt it hypocritical to imply yourself that AK Party intends to work with a known terrorist organization

The question isn't that we intended to - it was 'if'. If it did happen, then yes, this would be hypocritical, but it didn't.

stop being cocky and let us do our work to bring the government back.

I'm simply laying out my side of the argument, is that not allowed?

And then maybe you could earn the respect you lost with the time being.

Okay... Maybe you have a point here.

@Ardron @IG8820 @Joe

I think this has indeed been taken out of proportion.

I don't think its fair to bring in discord related discussion to SAES RP. That is indeed called metagaming and unfair towards anyone involved. Instead of applying this to one person Ardron, in this case being IG8820, you have applied it to everyone in FBI which is unfair and not true. 95% of FBI were not involved, so your stating that FBI as an Police Organisation was responsible for what happened and calling FBI out, that is not fair on FBI as a whole. To remind you there were various people involved from various squads and organisations. I wont be calling out these organisations as there is no need too.

The 'coup' that took place was something which could have been organised better @IG8820. Roleplay should be organised between two parties and be agreed before it occurs. I understand your ideology behind it but you defiantly took the wrong approach at it from what I can tell.

@Joe I would like to remind you that the last 5 elections have all included a coup . During my time as Secret Service Director a specific criminal organisation attacked the white house multiple times, declaring it as 'roleplay' but in fact the Director of the Secret Service (being me at the time) did not agree to the roleplay. However it still occurred. This was something which was supported by Admins and staff. I find it very unfair and dishonest from the SAES HQ and the SAES Team to be punishing/calling out people from doing wrong when in fact it was perfectly acceptable when it suited them.

This should have been handled privately between yourself, Ardron and IG. From that private conversation you could have then developed the government roleplay rules to put in place which you have already announced in this topic. Once those rules were fully developed you could have then announced them to everyone, so everyone is aware of the new rules and then everyone has a fair chance to abide by them. However, instead you decided to take sides and immediately and harshly accuse someone of being a 'sore looser' which is unprofessional.

In this situation, no one is in the right. Everyone has done wrong in some way. Now being men and not kids, can you take this to private talks and messages and @Ardron delete this thread please as it is directed towards the FBI as a whole which is not fair. @IG8820 I would suggest you remove your topic about FBI separation as I think this is something that needs to be discussed between the FBI HQ team not just decided by yourself.

@Joe please dont take it as if I am 'having a go' as I am not. I just think this could have been handled a lot better. I have made my fair few mistakes in the past and I learned from them. Everyone makes mistakes gents but lets act like men and move forward and deal with this in the correct fashion. This topic and IG topic has benefited NO ONE.

Side Note: Don't rip into my literature and punctuation please, that was least on my mind when writing this.

@Terry
the name itself "AK" party denotes AK 47 lol
Criminal party with links to a terrorist organization and it was still allowed to run for gov, funny shit.
You talking just like previous parties who won and said that they will do quality rps then gave up and went inactive

Everyone talking about that statement ig did but lets be honest here, couping and fighting governments is all based on status what he said is still rp people are just hungry for drama that they accuse of rulebreaking and shit and im supporting his demotion in x group he was in y position in as i concidere it aswell as rp come on people lets have fun

@Billionaire

You are wrong, AK is abbreviation of " Adalet ve Kalkinma "
Which means Justice&Development Party in English but they prefer to use it's native abbreviation. So it has nothing to do with AK-47

@Billionaire

The name AK means white in Turkish. It stands for Adalet & Kalknma which means Justice and Development. As Ive previously mentioned in my posts, we took it from real life politicians. Please dont comment if youre incapable of reading a few lines before having an opinion, youre only making yourself look ridiculous.

Unlike other governments, we havent been running in elections for power, we did it because we thought itd be cool to achieve what the previous governments including yours failed to do: keeping the government alive and running.

@Filex

I cant exactly understand what youre trying to say, but please hesitate from commenting if you have no clue what went down yesterday. You dont have to have an opinion about everything, youre only making it worse.

@Joshbond @IG8820

One of you say that there was no coup attempt, the other one says coupt attempt could have been more organized. In case you havent seen what happened yesterday, let me clue you in. Not long after election results have been announced, shouldnt be more than an hour, we were added to Government spawns. I wanted to begin with a speech at White House as people have been showing up in there. I began speaking, and was interrupted in the middle of it by the law enforcement units consisting mostly FBI members which was led by IG. All I saw in localchat was something similar to STOP THIS and I was dead seconds later.

Not to mention that IG kept going on with some other actions which led to his removal from a few groups. Seeing IGs post about people who go against him not being able to join some certain groups, I cant imagine what he could possibly have told FBI members to make them support him.

I must remind you that IG made an announcement using FBIs account, declearing some sort of war against us on behalf of FBI, which is now thankfully removed, so CIA had enough reasons to go after FBI.

Its also no good to us to bring up how things were done previously. All of 5 governments had faced a coup as you say Joshbond, but have you ever thought maybe thats exactly the reason why they all failed ?

If we did a mistake in past, there is no point in repeating it. We should all learn from our mistakes and move on. You may or may not agree with previous coups against multiple governments, but just because they happened in past doesnt justify them happening again. Whats done is done, were against oh X happened to me in past, so it must happen to you too attitude.

You have also said that no one is innocent here, thats wrong. Newly elected government is totally innocent. Put yourself in my shoes, it has been only 24 hours since we have been elected, and you see the kind of stuff we are dealing with. The government didnt ask CIA to create this topic, they did it on their own will, so dont blame us if you dont agree with them.

Im happy that FBI removed their nonsense topic to go against Government. We just want to get over with this drama as soon as possible, and we dont want to blame FBI for a certain inviduals actions so please dont make us.

Here is what we are going to do. All law enforcement units are going to act by their role, and a possible coup will not be tolerated. Any harmful act ingame in our RPs, such as a so called assasination RP which is not approved by both sides wont happen, in case they do, they will be treated as deathmatching, as it without doubt is. I hope you all calm your tits and let us do our art now. Dont judge us before you give us a chance.

Sorry for posting and cutting the topic with weird shit but i can't.

I must say that after reading the whole topic, it made me feel so fckin excited and hyped to see what the officially elected President gonna say and finally when he decided to reply, he made that? wh? are you serious dude?

Say something. I really wanna see how my president going to act

@ODAKAB said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

:::

:::

CIA proved their loyalty again.

alt text

Side note: Your editing skills are below filex's IQ

I am here for the acquittal of our name from the accusations following the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
FBI is one of the oldest and well commended squads out here and we are known for our commitment and loyalty to preserving justice. I Qweezy the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation declare and with all honesty that the FBI as an organisation has no relationship with the attempted coup planned by Mr. Payne. This coup was not supported or authorised by the FBI in any way. It was planned by Mr.Payne as an individual.

For real I find it totally inappropriate and unnecessary to attribute the charge to the FBI although it wasn't brought clearly in the images you've posted while Mr. Payne threatened clearly with other organisations as found.

Also to add that the FBI role wasn't added or appearing in the screenshot below but other groups roles appeared so clearly.
From all the groups Mr. Payne is/used to take part of its HQ team you chose to throw the whole coup planning accusation to the FBI which is not fair or professional.
Therefor I would take your topic as a direct targeting of the FBI with no real or valid evidence Mr. Ardron. I feel disappointed that the CIA had not communicated with the FBI before their announcement and only wish that we would have sorted this out as men of justice, not rushed to make extreme accusations and steps to not work with other organisations like ourselves. On the other hand Mr.Ardron, the FBI would like to fully co-operate with the CIA to resolve any potential disputes that we may have between our organisations. We are a professional Police Organisation and do not believe in petty accusations or insults. So we will happily solve any present disputes to ensure we can co-operate as allies for the benefit of the people.

Regarding the Government, we do have our opinions on it and its elected members however we as an organisation enforce agents to keep those opinions to themselves. We are professional and structured, we have a code of conduct that all agents are taught to follow and we will ensure they follow. We have had various meetings with the newly elected Vice President and have agreed that our co-operation will continue and prosper as it did once before.

Regards,
Gerrick Universe,
Office of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
Office of Professional Responsibility,
Office of Executives team.

@Qweezy said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

I am here for the acquittal of our name from the accusations following the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
FBI is one of the oldest and well commended squads out here and we are known for our commitment and loyalty to preserving justice. I Qweezy the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation declare and with all honesty that the FBI as an organisation has no relationship with the attempted coup planned by Mr. Payne. This coup was not supported or authorised by the FBI in any way. It was planned by Mr.Payne as an individual.

For real I find it totally inappropriate and unnecessary to attribute the charge to the FBI although it wasn't brought clearly in the images you've posted while Mr. Payne threatened clearly with other organisations as found below Here

Also to add that the FBI role wasn't added or appearing in the screenshot below but other groups roles appeared so clearly below. alt text

From all the groups Mr. Payne is/used to take part of its HQ team you chose to throw the whole coup planning accusation to the FBI which is not fair or professional.
Therefor I would take your topic as a direct targeting of the FBI with no real or valid evidence Mr. Ardron. I feel disappointed that the CIA had not communicated with the FBI before their announcement and only wish that we would have sorted this out as men of justice, not rushed to make extreme accusations and steps to not work with other organisations like ourselves. On the other hand Mr.Ardron, the FBI would like to fully co-operate with the CIA to resolve any potential disputes that we may have between our organisations. We are a professional Police Organisation and do not believe in petty accusations or insults. So we will happily solve any present disputes to ensure we can co-operate as allies for the benefit of the people.

Regarding the Government, we do have our opinions on it and its elected members however we as an organisation enforce agents to keep those opinions to themselves. We are professional and structured, we have a code of conduct that all agents are taught to follow and we will ensure they follow. We have had various meetings with the newly elected Vice President and have agreed that our co-operation will continue and prosper as it did once before.

Regards,
Gerrick Universe,
Office of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
Office of Professional Responsibility,
Office of Executives team.

I respect what you said sir, but let me clarify something, that person said that CIA was the only squad supporting the new elected gov. He can't just do all this because he did not won, people elected those there is no cheating or whateve so it was pretty fair.

To be fair to Ardron,

IG used the official FBI forum account to announce his lack of support for the government.

To attribute this coup to the FBI is not totally baseless. Had he not done this in his role as HQ in FBI, nobody would of attached this to your squad.

There's a reason groups are distancing themselves from him at this point. You can't be surprised him having the FBI tag on forums, speaking as the FBI HQ and making a post on the official FBI account makes people think "hmm what are the FBI doing"

The fault here lies solely on your organisational structure and your lack of control to allow someone to take your squad and make sweeping statements in its name.

Do not blame Ardron, or anyone else, for their interpretation of those statements or their attribution of those statements to the FBI, from where they originated.

@Joe said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

To be fair to Ardron,

IG used the official FBI forum account to announce his lack of support for the government.

To attribute this coup to the FBI is not totally baseless. Had he not done this in his role as HQ in FBI, nobody would of attached this to your squad.

There's a reason groups are distancing themselves from him at this point. You can't be surprised him having the FBI tag on forums, speaking as the FBI HQ and making a post on the official FBI account makes people think "hmm what are the FBI doing"

The fault here lies solely on your organisational structure and your lack of control to allow someone to take your squad and make sweeping statements in its name.

Do not blame Ardron, or anyone else, for their interpretation of those statements or their attribution of those statements to the FBI, from where they originated.

Your unprofessionalism is disappointing Joe. Again you seem it necessary to slag of the FBI as a whole by saying the fault lies with our organisational structure and lack of control. We can't stop people from making sudden actions if we dont know they are about to happen. Think practicably...

If you want to discuss this further please personal message the FBI Director Qweezy instead of slagging off FBI as it is not fair or professional.

.. Well how about we all put are hands in the air and say.. SAMINAMINA AY AY WAKA WAKA AY AYY SAMINAMINA SAKELAWAAAA ITS TIME FOR GOVERNMENT TO RISE UP! I like chicken fried real good stuff try checking it out at cluckin bell.

FBI likes to fly higher than the birds but they go no wings SO LETS GET SOME BAKALAWA..