CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI

Ardron

^[alt text]

Report is now archived in our private storages. To review the report, please submit a request to our agency. Note: a really good reason is needed to be able to view it again.

We believe that making it public served it's purpose.

Best regards,
Director of CIA, Ardron.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roleplay till a point, our spying is roleplay too, it's our role @Ramby , we are an intelligence agency, our role is to protect the Government, and expose such things. Also, it is roleplay, till the point where you go "I will make sure you will never get into DE/SAI/SS". Is that Roleplay? or is that fine?

The point is @Ardron you took screens from a Discord with the purpose/intention of showing everything that is wrong with it (triangulation is missing here). Btw, I don't agree with what IG stated there.

@Ardron said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

"I will make sure you will never get into DE/SAI/SS". Is that Roleplay? or is that fine?

Being fully honest, I understand the SS one, since it's kinda their (gov) intelligence and protection group, so I understand the point of only wanting people that you can trust there. Now DE and SAI is beyond retarded, imo.

Nevertheless, keep the show on the road. I'm enjoying it so far.

The one thing that does annoy me about this is how shit the RP is.

There is no justification for a coup. The president is not in CLO, the Vice President is in DE.

This is force-RP'ing at its finest. NOBODY in the government wants a coup or to be involved in a war, but it is being 'forced' on them.

BOTH sides need to agree before it's an RP. As of now, this is just DM.

It will be treated as such.

These people have worked hard and have been elected democratically and you want to actively ruin and abrupt their gameplay.

This is nothing more than being a sore loser, and ultimately, a cunt.

Now, I would like to make this clear that this is metagaming as it is out of context from the RP as a whole - the CIA hasn't done anything ingame or via RP, instead they have gone into private discords, exposing OOC information. The decision made within FBI HQ was made without real personal input from me and this group holds no relation to the FBI apart from some of the members within it.

Additionally, some of the actions I may have personally taken were wrong i.e. using my status within certain groups to put people in line. However, I will continue to use the same argument as I have with the string of people I've spoken to with today. When a group has information leaked, a punishment is issued against the purprotrator however, this information will also directly affect an individual in any other group they attempt to join/ work within as it demonstrates an inability to maintain secrets.

I am very clear in terms of expressing my personal opinions in terms of out of character matters and it's shame to see such a one sided story.

For what it's worth.

The non-RP leadership team, consisting right now of Myself, Tut and Mohd will not support these so called 'roleplays'.

We will not allow a coup to undermine the work we have all put into the elections and we will not allow people to force-roleplay or ruin other peoples gameplay.

These coups are nothing more than disrupting an admin-run RP (the government) and in other cases it's deathmatching.

We will put these forced roleplays down, and we will do so using an admin panel, not words.

We can re-visit this topic once there's an actual reason for wanting to coup against the government.

The fact remains, IG8820 lost the election at 5pm, he was on the streets having a coup at 5:01.

The government was not even fucking spawned yet. This is a case of someone being a massive sore loser and abusing his position in other groups as a result of it.

We will not entertain this nonsense. We have come to this conclusion in consultation with SAES HQ.

Under no circumstance will I allow you to devolve this government into obscurity like the ones before it.

There will be no further communication on this, this is our stance and it's how it will remain for the foreseeable future.

A) No real attempt of a coupe has been made - as made clear in the 'exposed' information, you would be aware that the only aim the members have is to disrupt and protest - you know, hence the revival of a news agency and etc.

B) No forced RP has occurred (discounting the actions yesterday which were taken before it was made clear that those sort of RPs won't be tolerated).

C) Are you aware that a coup de etat is the seizure of power - not guerrilla action?

D) Maybe your non-RP leadership team should also consider the fact that the President of SA is now Recep Tayyip Erdoan.

I have been quiet until now thinking that IG was kind of trolling with the so called coup attempt, also due to respect that he was my superior in DE.

It is without doubt now IG has intentions to fuck up the new government which we have finally brought active after it has been dead for a long time.

I find it very ridiculous and ironic, since IG couldnt even manage his own squad and had to hand the leadership away because he wasnt active enough to manage it. Situation being that, he still ran for President. Now may I ask you, that even you dont deem that you cant be a good leader yourself, yet you still want to be The President, yet you still want to coup ? What are you going to do if the coup is successful, play the President yourself ? Ill laugh to that because you have managed to get yourself removed from high positions that you might have worked hard to achieve, and Ill see you in 4 months when our reign is over, youll surely regret being that pathetic.

For those who might say Ig OnLy WaNtS tO rP
alt text

RP my ass.

We will not be RPing/working with anyone from FBI or people that have ties with you. Im pretty sure Secret Service will do necessary things and wont tolerate such actions as well. So you can fuck off with randomly showing up in my RP speech and shooting me down because now thats deathmatching and will get you punished.

We are officially and legally elected government of San Andreas, and we have no ties with anyone, Government is above everything to us.

-Your officially elected Vice President and a member of Desert Eagles

I'll disregard the fact that you are using FBI as an argument as you appear to fail to understand the difficult and intimate nature of maintaining a squad or a gang in comparison to a government which has multiple branches run by people from all over the SAES community.

@IG8820 said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

A) ~[No real attempt of a coupe has been made]~(red) - as made clear in the 'exposed' information, you would be aware that the only aim the members have is to disrupt and protest - you know, hence the revival of a news agency and etc.

B) No forced RP has occurred ~[(discounting the actions yesterday which were taken before it was made clear that those sort of RPs won't be tolerated).]~(red)

C) Are you aware that a coup de etat is the seizure of power - not guerrilla action?

D) Maybe your non-RP leadership team should also consider the fact that the President of SA is now Recep Tayyip Erdoan.

Additionally, why are you signing the post as an RP character when you are talking completely out of character with sweeping statements such as "We will not be RPing/working with anyone from FBI"?