Ghost town script

Filex

Question

this suggestion was requested by someone.
Well as many of you know the thing of ghost town and how its something (traditional) to describe it in SAES.
But unfortunately many people are suffering of scum or rage in such situations what i wanna make here is a small system to place the money from both sides and start the game.
We can even make it better to teleport em to a different dimension so they fight there without any interruptions and this will allow having more than 1 fight at once

23 answers to this question

Why not make a more dynamical system which allows you to start a 1v1 fight anywhere, anyhow, as long it has to do with killing? It doesnt even have to be 1v1, even that amount can be variable. You can expand the alt gr system with it then. Simply press on each other, challenge, put the rewards aside and start the fight, be it in GT or somewhere in Whetstone. Be it fighting with m4 or boxing.

@Lincoln said in Ghost town script:

@Filex said in Ghost town script:

@Carter said in Ghost town script:

Not that hard. I can do that easily

Nah calm urself im doing this

Why greedy Filex, make it both and let SAES developers decide which one is the better one.

Anyway great suggestion!

Instead of working on one project both let him work on a project and let me work on a different one and we get more features implemented will that make me greedy? + im helping him (working together on a project)

Why greedy Filex, make it both and let SAES developers decide which one is the better one.

Anyway great suggestion!

Instead of working on one project both let him work on a project and let me work on a different one and we get more features implemented will that make me greedy? + im helping him (working together on a project)

His choice tho, you can't forbid him to work on it if he wants to, who the fuck do you think you are boii?

Anyway great suggestion!

His choice tho, you can't forbid him to work on it if he wants to, who the fuck do you think you are boii?

I think that the choice should be made on some sensible reasons and aslong as i said that i will work on that if the poll is positive doesnt make his choice right at some point we are not farming projects and scripts here im personally farming an improvement to the community with what i can give and excuse me i wont reply anymore here as its not the right place/time to discuss such stuff

It would complicate general fights in GT where you just go and start a round easily with /countdown but it will also reduce "SCAMS" which happen to people.
Has it's ups and downs but some places use this as a training ground and not an official DM arena, might trouble em
Nonetheless, +1 from me

@JohnnyEnglish said in Ghost town script:

It would complicate general fights in GT where you just go and start a round easily with /countdown but it will also reduce "SCAMS" which happen to people.
Has it's ups and downs but some places use this as a training ground and not an official DM arena, might trouble em
Nonetheless, +1 from me

You can still go for a classic game if you are not playing for money or just want it to be fast.
This script will make it faster actully as the ghost isnt always empty and you need to wait your turn

@Kybali0n i expect a better way to express your opinion tho no one rages on cops coming but it will be better if we have an organized fight away from interruptions especially if it is for cash

Nonetheless, +1 from me

You can bet 1$ for training cases

Nonetheless, +1 from me

You can still go for a classic game if you are not playing for money or just want it to be fast.
This script will make it faster actully as the ghost isnt always empty and you need to wait your turn

@Kybali0n i expect a better way to express your opinion tho no one rages on cops coming but it will be better if we have an organized fight away from interruptions especially if it is for cash

the real bandit will defend himself even if 5 cops chaze him. there never 1 only guy alone in GT, two guys enought to murder cops ;D