SAES Elections 2019 - RESULTS!

@Tritosh said in SAES Elections 2019 - RESULTS!:

@Mrwan said in SAES Elections 2019 - RESULTS!:

Well, I'd like to thank the 51 person who voted for me, I really appreciate your support and Congrats to all the guys who won.

They are all OC and ThC, you can thank them in discord

Aww. I didn't even know Mrwan was participating in elections, but I would've voted for him if I did though. I would also vote for you if there were elections for the president of the most toxic people on the internet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Adistar said in SAES Elections 2019 - RESULTS!:

Well, I'd like to thank the 51 person who voted for me, I really appreciate your support and Congrats to all the guys who won.

Aww. I didn't even know Mrwan was participating in elections, but I would've voted for him if I did though. I would also vote for you if there were elections for the president of the most toxic people on the internet

No way, that's @Rzz0 's award to win!

alt text
@ODAKAB ~[President of SAES Tayyip Erdoan]~(red) We're here today to salute the incredibly brave patriots who keep SAES,RPG safe: the heroes of ICE. To everyone here today from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and Customs and Border Protection, I want to you let you know that we love you, we support you, we will always have your back, and I think you know that

You still get triggered for any minor thing, get over yourself this is a game lmao.

You still get triggered for any minor thing, get over yourself this is a game lmao.

Always the "this is a game" excuse when you are out of arguments.

Lol, I only wanted to respond to your embarrassing post and you instantly tell me I am triggered. Even though you went apeshit on ThC when your brother got bullied by some ThC members(which I condemn). Shame. Not gonna respond again so save your time