[Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk"

Warrior213

Question

Hi, why admins fucked up the /togglewalk?It was the only crim thing..Cops got fastest cars on the server, rubber bullets to slow u down, killlarest, some squad have better tazer than others, cops earning more than crims.U can kill 20 times 1 fucking cop, but all what he need that is hit u with his nightstick.Togglewalk was the only crim advantage against cops when cops got atleast 5 advantages.Why u broke it?
i forgot to say about 6th advantage:cops always running when they trying to arrest u, so it means what their skin not always recive damage when i hit him, so u can't kill the cop alone with the only 7rounds...Its easy to arrest anyone, i am a ICE member in past and i know what i am talking about, i have a 574 arrests for 100 hours i have over 7800 kills for the 800hours when i was ICE members i didn't used the firearms, only shotgun to slow down and tazer to freeze the crim.I was a noob with the only 200 hours ingame and i did near 60 arrests everyday, i could arrest more people in 2 times only if i were chasing crims whole the time i played.If i could be more skilled i could did near 150 arrests everyday. Its easy to camp inside jail and kill the prisoners who tried to escape, easy to taze crims in the back when they fighting each other at the turfwar, easy to chase anyone when u got the fastest car in the whole SAES....And don't forget about the"Tricky cops"who acting like a friendly and arresting u...U know what he about to arrest u, but u can't do anything because it will be count like a"DM".And ofcourse don't forget about the cops who trying to arrest u at the hospital.They cannot arrest u, but they will chase u from the hospital since the moment when u spawned ur car and crash ur car near the hospital and arrest u.When u figthing against the experianced cop, he will kill ur mates first and then arrest you.
At the end i wanted to say that cops have a lot of bufs, but u removed the only crim's buff its not fair.

@Crash said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

@Zoom-In said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

@Crash said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

Keep in mind one thing togglewalk is about 30% slower then the normal running annimation and to a cop being slower = getting killed
Yes theres is a walkstyle to allow you to run with guns but me as a cop i rather not use the walkstyle because what the fuck am i gonna do with a M4 on a patrol? i nedd the nightstick to arrest and im faster whidout using the togglewalk when holding a nightstick
I belive the walkstyle i mentioned above should be removed for both sides noone should using this to gain advantages and mr warrior you forget about one thing a good criminal with decent aim and speed will melt you in 3 seconds with 3 CS shots or 2 sniper shots + 1 CS shot .

Yeaaaaaahh.. like cops friggin' use tazer and nighstick nowadays..

how else you gonna arrest anyone on the streets? by asking him to take himself to jail?

Cops usually kill..

Hi, why admins fucked up the /togglewalk?It was the only crim thing..Cops got fastest cars on the server, rubber bullets to slow u down, killlarest, some squad have better tazer than others, cops earning more than crims.U can kill 20 times 1 fucking cop, but all what he need that is hit u with his nightstick.Togglewalk was the only crim advantage against cops when cops got atleast 5 advantages.

Can I get this taser you're talking about?

Bring back the togglewalk :( The new one looks shit :( Apart for the little advantage of the togglewalk for criminals against cops and non-OG gangs. It should be brought back, as for the many advantages for the cops and none of the crims, it just makes the game more challenging imo. Which is a good thing or its a bad thing depending at it.

YES!
the time before i went inactive, i could kill atleast one cop with decent aiming combat shotgun, nowdays there is zero chance to kill a cop with one full cshotgun magazin whilest the cop is running, idk if its serverlag or something else but its inpossible.
only if the cop stop running & aim you with his tazer you can damage him properly with cshotung (my mainreason why need togglewalk back).
also not to forget that somehow tazer range is nowdays almost same as m4 range.

@Crash about lagging criminals: bitch pls, there was once a cop with just ~250 ping running thought br coridoor & didnt even got 1% damage from ~6 criminals shooting with combatshotgun, whilest he magically arrests all crimes instantly in 0.1 sec without any lag (teddy can remmber this br i think).
an "normal" lagging rambo cop can arrest without problems, but an lagging criminal cant kill cops at all (besides nades)

@JohnnyEnglish an ak47 weights 4,3kg & m4 3,8 kg, i think everyone in saes would be able to run with that rifles, even fking kid-soldiers in africa can run with that rifles. and rp = roleplaying like in real life if iam not wrong, so i dont see any problem (rp-wise) why we shouldnt be able to run with rifles.

also aside from this topic:
~[PICADOR 4 GLUE!!!!!!!!!!!]~

@Bunny If u talking about realism then ok, in real life i can take 9 bullets from m4 and i still can move and shoot yep?In real life i can bump into a car in 300km/h without any damage, in real life u didn't die from the bullet in ur head...should I continue?