Remove the "max price" thing of icons

ILLUSION

Question

In the past it was not allowed to sell a property on a price above its max price. During those times having a "max limit" was logical.

Now there is no such rule, but why do we have the max limit on icons? Just remove it and let people sell things in one click rather than giving the additional money to seller. Make it sensible.

Pros:

• No need for a middle man

• No scammings

• Real estate will flourish

• You don't have to be online to sell anything

Cons:
?

@Skerdi said in Remove the "max price" thing of icons:

So someone goes and puts his 30k props in sale for 20 million. Players wont be able to buy them, just someone doesn't need a prop and needs slots he puts it in sale for a very high price. Unfair to the new players.

Even if you keep a prop on sale, it still counts as one of your props as long as it isn't bought

I remember in the 2012-13-14, it was so common to see a house for sale, but nowadays seeing a green icon makes me feel excited. By this suggestion I bet there will be many green icons as there are blue ones.

@Skerdi said in Remove the "max price" thing of icons:

@JohnnyEnglish I know but no one will buy houses that are put in overprice

Well, then the seller will have to lower the price if he wants to sell it. No one will buy anything for an extraordinary price, so no one will sell for extraordinary prices.

@DROT Price must be based on income. Not income based on price.

@jaimy done.

@DROT said in Remove the "max price" thing of icons:

Income is based on max price.

Then just replace the max price with something like advice price or SAHA price this will not only help to fix this problem but for example will help us to judge if the price for which the house is sold is worth it

Of course you can still sell higher than the advice/saha price

@Kain said in Remove the "max price" thing of icons:

Income is based on max price.

What he said ^

And that's how the script works. Housing is kanker and probably won't get changed for something as pointless as this

Then at least we should put something to indicate that the owner of the icon is willing to sell it. And that indication could include the desired price, but the action of selling the icon would occur face to face in current way.

Like, making the icon orange to indicate that?

If the owner wants to sell it there's currently multiple options auctions on the forum advertising on discord and advertising/auction in-game sadly even to edit such stuff as icons would need a relook into housing script it's like Kain said ita kinda kanker

Maybe with addition that player looses every day 10% of selling price as tax while property is on sale and even if it's a business, property desn't generate daily income while it's on sale. That way, players won't put 20k property on sale for 20mils, because every day someone doesn't buy their property, they are loosing 200k.

Income is based on max price

So make it like it was back in the days, there was min and max price but there was a somekind of bug which let you sell it even higher just make it not "bug" but easy to use and visible button etc. Correct me if im wrong but i remember some bug related to house selling price many many years ago. and that bug did not affect to income if i remember correct.