deleted

Combine

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@toreno You haven't seen the new logo and banners yet, they will be kool as fuck
Anyway what matters the most is the group activities itself and you know it well, we like the name and we stick to this because we're gonna be something different of what SANA was

PART 1
Nickname: Asgal
Current Groups:

Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
Have you ever been banned (state why):

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):
Why are you interested in joining this division:
Why do you want to be part of KTN:
State why should we choose you over other candidates:

PART 1
Nickname: Asgal
Current Groups:
Cunning Stunts - Member
San Andreas Medics - EMT
The Motor Heads - Member
Black Eagle Secruity - Secruty Guard
Have you ever been banned (state why): N/A

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: To photograph beautiful places and historical places in the surrounding area.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because I think I will be useful for KTN and I am active enough during the day.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am active enough during the day and I will be useful for KTN.

@Asgal alt text

Your app was short and the last two answers are basically the same shit. Like I said from now on we're taking more serious applications rather than just some lines saying "Yes I will be useful" but you might not take us serious for not being an official group, that's not the case. You are free to reapply in 24 hours with a better and longer application, also including at least 10 photos posted on KTN Media (you have to find on forums).
Unless you are interested in making a decent application past the time I set, you're denied.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 1.
Nickname: Licano
Current Groups: CLO, VT, TMH, CC.
Rate your english: 10
Have you ever been banned: Never, I'm a cool guy, now gimme hq.

Part 2.
What job are you interested in: I want to be reporter and photographer.
Why are you interested in joining this division: I want to join both since I think I can do both things in a cool way and I'd be the besto friendo to work with myself (: .
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Cuz I recognize a good talented group of players as soon as I see em and I want to support it.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I'm active, I consider myself as a cool guy, I think I can get interesting news.

@Oxedan
alt text
I talked to you in PM and gave you a week to make a 500 word article and you haven't even tried to send me anything past the 7 days, so that leds you to being denied and if still interested you can apply passed 30 days (from 25th July and so on).

@Licano
alt text
Although your application was poor and short, I know you have decent English and enough brain to do tasks so consider yourself pending, at least until you decide whether you wanna be a reporter or a photographer because you can't be both. If you wanna be a reporter you can try making a 500 word article about anything you'd like to talk about and send me after, on the other hand if you want to turn into a photographer you only need to post in KTN media up to 10 photos done with the camera ingame about anything you like.

PART 1
Nickname: Filex
Current Groups: IAC/UC/KC/TMH
Have you ever been banned (state why): No

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Reporter
Why are you interested in joining this division: I feel like its the division that can fit my skills; i love writing about events,things and exposing it to people in my own style thats why i want to be a part of it.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: By reading the topic i found that KTN is a really interresting group as i say in all my application to new ideas groups i want to change the routine of SAES; rpg Indeed the idea of making news about every event happening (Brs, special events, public opinion and weather) is making SAES more realistic althought its a bit difficult
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I can communicate to get information and obiously write it in a special way to people so they can find it understandable and funny if it is or serious in other part Indeed i can be a plus for the KTN
( In addition i made a report you can check it -=(red)here=- )

I want everyone that posted on this topic to change the word "Kanker" to "Kool" as soon as possible. I don't want to see any "Kanker" word anywhere on this thread (apart from this post obviously) as we have run through some problems and we're changing the group name.

Please, do so because if not I will be forced to delete this topic and have to make a new one, so edit all your posts and use the "Kool" word from now on.

Thanks for the collaboration.

Why not, and this goes to every upcoming [or already here] group on the server, hire G6 as Security instead of creating a whole rank to it?

Try to collaborate with each other instead of trying to hold on on everything like spoiled brats. Create a racing group? Why not call or hire a sub-division of CC to repair instead of having 'racers' fixing cars? Not like racing clubs don't have dedicated mechanics but still ... if you ain't that soft you'll get my point.
Anyhow, this is just a little opinion that no one asked for or wants :)

PART 1
Nickname:Xtream
Current Groups:IAC
Rate your English (1-10 scale):10
Have you ever been banned (state why):N/A (Only when staff banned me as a joke)

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):Reoirter
Why are you interested in joining this division:Well I got experience as a reporter in other servers.I find it a interesting job to show every citizen the San Andreas reality.
Why do you want to be part of KTN:It seems a ambitious group,which it would be fun to join.I like news group where it is interesting as you report everything interesting that is going on in the server.Also I know the seriousity of the group and I am willing to work with this News Network.Kool Times News would be the ideal place to improve you roleplay skills and to do what I think I can do best,simply reporting news.
State why should we choose you over other candidates:Well,I got a large experience as a reporter in other servers.I kinda gained a lot of experience as one and I know the seriousity of the job and how to post the news.I also know what news I should give attention to and what news I shouldn't.I give all my attention to my job and I never find peace till I finish it.

@kipt said in KTN Kool Times News:

Why not, and this goes to every upcoming [or already here] group on the server, hire G6 as Security instead of creating a whole rank to it?

Try to collaborate with each other instead of trying to hold on on everything like spoiled brats. Create a racing group? Why not call or hire a sub-division of CC to repair instead of having 'racers' fixing cars? Not like racing clubs don't have dedicated mechanics but still ... if you ain't that soft you'll get my point.
Anyhow, this is just a little opinion that no one asked for or wants :)

What happens when there are no g6 around? Also no. We have decided to have a Security role because we are not the same thing, we are not the same kind of Security you would see as a g6 as the difference is we actually roleplay.

You get me? There's a big difference between a security that just stands there with a gun able to kick people from a roleplay/event than a security that actually involves roleplaying.

And no, you can't convince me by saying that g6 does roleplay because that's bullshit.

Thanks for your suggestion, but try doing this next time somewhere else because like you said this is pointed towards everyone and this is our official group topic, not a suggestion area.

@xtream alt text
Make a 500+ word article about anything on the server you consider cool, keep in mind that you stated on your app that you have a 10/10 English skill, this means that if I find a single mistake on your article you're not passing the test, that includes grammar too.

@filex alt text
You need to make another 500+ word article about Arms Assassins ship history. You can get information by asking AA members and getting informed to later make the report, must talk about when was the ship originally brought to be a base for AA (what year) and more things you consider interesting about the ship, use your imagination.

When you're finished post this article on media and you'll be finally told if you passed or not.

Quick announcement:

We are probably kicking from the group everyone that has failed to remove the "kanker" word from their posts, that will happen before tonight. If you think this is unfair then you don't really know the seriousness of the matter so please don't make things hard.

PART 1
Nickname: Neymar
Current Groups: GL - IC
Have you ever been banned (state why): no

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: well from a year ago after i completed gta sa missions i was having nothing to do so i said that i really love to use the camera so why i don't take SS around SA state so i took my camera and started taking Screenshots in everywhere and the first strange thing that i took with my camera was the ghost cars and shady creeks as i think in FC which was moving with itself and the second thing was PIGGSY's face around MC and bigfoot footsteps and the 4th thing was the strange animals faces at bayside's streets and also the planes that was crashing at the big ear I like to have a field job that requires me to always be active and run around everywhere , also I like being a paparazzi
Why do you want to be part of KTN: because it's a very unique group that is built around the reporter , a class almost no one uses because i love to use camera and i love to use the camera at something useful like news rather then taking SS for everything for no reason
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am an active members who obeys rule and I respect everyone from admins and HQs I'm active person, also i can keep it active and respectful.

PART 1
Nickname: [ThC]Sparrow
Current Groups: I'm currently a probie in IAC.
Rate your English (1-10 scale): To be fair, I'd rate it 8.5/10
Have you ever been banned (state why): I got banned twice, the first one for multiaccounting where the admin who banned me forgot to check the message i sent where i proved that me and my brother are 2 different people, The second i'd rather keep it private.

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Reporter.
Why are you interested in joining this division: Well, i'm really good at roleplaying especially in doing articles about somethings that going on and i'm open minded person.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Well, i found out that the role of this group is amazing and suits my imagination and I always had that dream to be a reporter and doing some articles and doing RPs i also find it is something that can revive a dead role and make it more interesting and resonable to join.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: To be honest, i'm a experienced player in this community and i have a good knoweldge and an imagination that simulates to the real life and i'm really good at writing essays and stuff like that , That's why picking me up over the other candidates will be a great idea.
Best Regards,Sparrow.

PART 1
Nickname: dushen
Current Groups: no
Rate your English (1-10 scale): 6/10
Have you ever been banned (state why): no i haven't been banned

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): i am interested in the photographer part because i am good in taking beautiful pictures
Why are you interested in joining this division: because i loved working with cameras since i was a child and i wanted take it a bit further by taking photographs of houses and events but my parents did not have the money to buy me a good camera because my current camera was old
Why do you want to be part of KTN: because i think KTN will help me to build up my skills more of becoming a professional photographer
State why should we choose you over other candidates: because i will always do my job the best and i will not let KTN down

PART 1
Nickname: Neymar
Current Groups: GL - IC
Have you ever been banned (state why): no

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: well from a year ago after i completed gta sa missions i was having nothing to do so i said that i really love to use the camera so why i don't take SS around SA state so i took my camera and started taking Screenshots in everywhere and the first strange thing that i took with my camera was the ghost cars and shady creeks as i think in FC which was moving with itself and the second thing was PIGGSY's face around MC and bigfoot footsteps and the 4th thing was the strange animals faces at bayside's streets and also the planes that was crashing at the big ear I like to have a field job that requires me to always be active and run around everywhere , also I like being a paparazzi
Why do you want to be part of KTN: because it's a very unique group that is built around the reporter , a class almost no one uses because i love to use camera and i love to use the camera at something useful like news rather then taking SS for everything for no reason
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am an active members who obeys rule and I respect everyone from admins and HQs I'm active person, also i can keep it active and respectful.

alt text
Dear Applicants,
After discussing with the HQ team we decided to give those answers:

@dushen417
alt text
After discussing we decided to deny you not only for the less effort you shown at the application but your also not the guy we are looking for.

@Jackson
alt text
Same as Dushen,you didn't show enough effort at your application and you are not the guy we are looking for.Your English is also unstable.

@Sparrow
alt text
You must write a 500+ word article about a subject.It is in your choice ,so you better use your imagination wisely.After finishing the article you must post it at our media and we will judge if you passed or not.

Those were the answers of the applicants.

Sincerely
~KTN HQ Team.

PART 1
Nickname: FireFox
Current Groups: ProCops, IAC and Cuban Cars.
Rate your English (1-10 scale): 7 i think.
Have you ever been banned (state why): uh-um, this question is embarrassing, well i have been banned twice, first one was back in 2011 when i was a newbie and it was for Multi-Accounting, and the second time was few weeks ago for streaming nude yoga in SAES cinema ( a YouTube Video ).

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Security
Why are you interested in joining this division: Because i have been a San Andreas Police Academy instructor for over than 2 years and my other groups ( IAC, PC ) are close to that role.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: i have wanted to be KTN from the beginning but i was lazy to apply when i saw the ( 500 words thing ) but when i focused on the topic and saw that there is a Security role i decided to apply.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: well i think because i'm a mature player, i'm not a group whore and i will give you some Decent Role Playing scenarios.