Your opinion about a Gang / Squad / Company

Sam.

~[=[TT] - Tuga Thugs=- :]~(red) Join TT and become CLO
~[=[AA] - Arms Assasins=- :]~(#cc0066) Nice gang !
~[=[B~B] - Black Bullets=- :]~(#ff8c00) Ma second best gang :'o
~[=[Z] - Organization Zero=-:]~(#99cc66) I like the members and specially the base.
~[=[UE] - Underground Empire=- :]~(#800000) Sux af I think they should delete it
~[=[BS] - Black Syndicate=- :]~(#493d26) Not much to say but it's not the worse.
~[=[CDC] - Comando Da Capital=- :]~(#80002b) beautiful gang
~[=[O] - The Outfit=-:]~(#696969) I don't like the members tbh. But still, it's a nice gang.
~[=CripZ=-:]~(#00554f) CripZ FTW!
~[=[WA]- Wild Angel=-:]~(#800080) I like the members :D
~[=[THC] - The Company=-:]~(#ababab) The best enemy :'D

Squads - level 1-5

~[=[FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation=- :]~(#000080) More like FIB.
~[=[SWAT] - Special Weapons And Tactics=- :]~(#0000ff) You mean TWAT ? They are good people :'D
~[=[SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police=- :]~(#0000cd) @Wizax for Honorary
~[=[FOX] - Fox Operation.X=- :]~(#2f4f4f) I don't know a lot about FOX and their members but I guess they are good and I like them.
~[=[NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau=- :]~(#97a3d2) Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer.
~[=[TST] - The Strike Team=-:]~(#17058e) Who's that again ?
~[=[ICE] - Immigration and Customs Enforcement=-:]~(#0066ff,#00a1f7) Ice Ice Baby.
~[=[STF] - Special Task Force=-:]~(#2C415A) Well, since it's a new squad I don't know anything about it. Good luck !

Companies - level 1-5.

[RadioSA] - Radio San Andreas; It's so cool !
[Cluck] - Cluckin' Bell: But, I'm not hungry :'(

Best 3 Gang: ~[1-Underground Empire]~(#800000). ~[2-Black Bullets]~(#ff8c00). ~[3-CripZ]~(#00554f).
Best 3 Squads: ~[1-National Narcotics Bureau]~(#97a3d2). ~[2-Federal Bureau of Investigation]~(#000080). ~[3-Special Weapons And Tactics]~(#0000ff).

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gangs - level 1-5

=[TT] - Tuga Thugs=- : Active gang and got nice L
=[AA] - Arms Assasins=- : Active and i like their base it is very beautiful

=[B~B] - Black Bullets=- : Got some good members
=[O] - The Outfit=-: i don't like them and Bit inactive
=CripZ=-: Active and I like them
=[Z] - Organization Zero=-: My gang so it's the Best
=[UE] - Underground Empire=- : They got nice base and members
=[BS] - Black Syndicate=- : Inactive af
=[CDC] - Comando Da Capital=- : Got nice HQs and members and their loyalty
=[WA]- Wild Angel=-: Got good members
=[THC] - The Company=-: Active gang and i like their base

Squads - level 1-5

=[FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation=- : Inactive but good
=[SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics=- : Got like 20000000 admin in it xd
=[SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police=- : Active a bit and i liketheir base
=[FOX] - Fox Operation.X=- : I like it and got loyal members
=[NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau=- : I like them
=[TST] - The Strike Team=-: Inactive and i like their base
=[ICE] - Immigration and Customs Enforcement=-: Got a lot of noob members
=[STF] - Special Task Force=-: I don't like them

Companies - level 1-5.

[RadioSA] - Radio San Andreas; Useless
[Cluck] - Cluckin' Bell: got nice members and doing great meals that

Best Gang: Z + AA + BB
Best Squad: SWAT + FBI + FOX

• 1 month later...

Gangs - level 1-5

[AA] - Arms Assassins : [Best gang in teamwork, they have a nice base but annoying af to cops :D AA :p]
[B~B] - Black Bullets : [Best gang in SAES, good members, great style and always killing da PIGS! CAMLES IN DA HOUSE]
[Z] - Organization Zero: [Good gang and base place, plus they are rich as i see so become a Organization One not Zero :D ]
[UE] - Underground Empire : [Very good gang and base plus good activity but now activity is medium, NOTHING PERSONAL JUST BUSINESS]
[CDC] - Comando Da Capital : [Best gang about family plus very good gang and great RPs they doesn't care about money because MONEY CANNOT BUY FREEDOM !]
[O] - The Outfit: [very special gang and base plus a great style, and they are rich af.]
CripZ: [Very good gang and finally i found a active Leader,HQs for a gang i'm a big fan of CripZ~ and i liked their style, and i want to add something,IF YOU AIN'T BLUE THEN YOU AIN'T TRUE!]
[WA]- Wild Angel: [LoL i really don't have any idea about WA ahaha, but gl to level blabla :D ]
[THC] - The Company: [Very very very good gang and base when i see ThC i remember Emir Kozcuoghlu company in Kara Sevda series :D ThC is really a great gang]
[OC] - Overdose Crime: [Great gang and base, good luck to the next level really boys :) ]
[TT] - Tuga Thugs: [Very good gang better than AA ofc :) atleast they have a good reputation and style plus their leader is active af and CLO Jefe soo ez CLO to members and VL ahaha :joy: and they are the second best gang in SAES (my opinion)]
[HRMC) - Hell Raisers MC: [lmao their leader just got adminjail yesterday so AHAHAHA RIP YOU]

Squads - level 1-5

[FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : [now not doing anything or not even doing teamwork and patrol like any squad else so go away from my face..]
[SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : [BEST squad in everything at SAES join it and ez DE plus DE General is in SWAT so :D unfortunately i think i'm blacklisted from S.W.A.T]
[SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : [Great squad in patroling and teamworking]
[FOX] - Fox Operation.X : [SECOND BEST squad in everything at SAES but very hard tests..]
[NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : [actually i don't have much things to say, it's just a good squad]
[TST] - The Strike Team: [Good squad if it's patroling and teamworking but it's not..]
[ICE] - Immigration and Customs Enforcement: [all thinks that ICE is a joke idk why i think it will be very good squad in the future plus i'm trying to join it now so i wish the best of luck to level 5]
[STF] - Special Task Force: [not very good squad but it's good and good leader, gl to level 5]

Companies - level 1-5

[RadioSA] - Radio San Andreas: [it's not important company lol]
[Cluck] - Cluckin' Bell: [good company and i wish the best of luck to level 5 :) don't forget to give me a pizza and i will eat till i say no please!]

Favorite Gang :B~B
Favorite Squad :S.W.A.T

Gangs - level 1-5

[AA] - Arms Assassins : Sometimes they don't give a fuck about the rules but still a good gang
[B~B] - Black Bullets : Great gang
[Z] - Organization Zero: Inactive gang but I believe they'll improve their activity
[UE] - Underground Empire : Rich gang but bug abusers as fuck hahaha!
[CDC] - Comando Da Capital : PT laggers, but great gang!
[O] - The Outfit: I love the style of this gang, sadly it's not active as before
CripZ: Good gang
[WA]- Wild Angel: Good gang
[THC] - The Company: Good gang
[OC] - Overdose Crime: Good gang
[TT] - Thuga Thugs: Very old gang is active and has nice members
[HRMC) - Hell Raisers MC: I don't know

Squads - level 1-5

[FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : Very inactive
[SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : I was a fan of old SWAT but I don't like today's SWAT
[SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : Not the most active squad but it has some skilled members
[FOX] - Fox Operation.X : Great squad
[NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : The best one
[TST] - The Strike Team: Good Squad
[ICE] - Immigration and Customs Enforcement: Your new base gives me a lot of FPS drop, you can improve a bit as squad
[STF] - Special Task Force: Great squad, I'm glad it's alive again

Companies - level 1-5

[RadioSA] - Radio San Andreas: idk
[Cluck] - Cluckin' Bell: Nice company!

Favorite Gang : TT
Favorite Squad : NNB

• 2 weeks later...

Gangs - level 1-5

[AA] - Arms Assassins : [Best Genk ! AA :P]
[B~B] - Black Bullets : [I like their activity in Night ofcourse i like their HQ and it's youtuber and it's name is @RAMPAGE !]
[Z] - Organization Zero: [Not very bad]
[UE] - Underground Empire : [Same as above]
[CDC] - Comando Da Capital : [This is the good genk !]
[O] - The Outfit: [Not too bad i like their activity in night too !]
CripZ: [Not bad]
[WA]- Wild Angel: [This is very good good good genk ! i like the role and BRs in night always 8/8 !]
[THC] - The Company: [Well since i came back i like to be a ThC member but they say im multi-accounting but im not !]
[OC] - Overdose Crime: [Not bad ]
[TT] - Thuga Thugs: [Hmmmmm not bad too :p]
[HRMC) - Hell Raisers MC: [HRMC is dead ! Almost All the members goes to Rebels MC !!!]
[Rebel MC) - Rebel MC: [They spend my time ! so in ratings i would say it's 7/10]

Squads - level 1-5

[FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : [Not bad Squad Also there are some good players in it.]
[SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : [Awesome Squad]
[SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : [Well , I liked this is in ratings i would say 9.5/10 , also the new Leader is friendly :P]
[FOX] - Fox Operation.X : [Well yesterday i just forgot to repair my car to hospital disc then i come out of my vehicle then respawned my Car then they start Shooting ! and when it's on fire they arrested me !]
[NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : [Good Squad also my friend and youtuber is here he's name is @NORI999 !]
[TST] - The Strike Team: [Not bad just their activitys...]
[ICE] - Immigration and Customs Enforcement: [Oh man...]
[STF] - Special Task Force: [Not bad ! and awesome squad too !]

Companies - level 1-5

[RadioSA] - Radio San Andreas: [Keep up the good Songs!]
[Cluck] - Cluckin' Bell: [oh man @Tapi pls accept me to group in forums ! xD]

Favorite Gang : WA / O / B~B / ThC
Favorite Squad : NNB / SAFP / FBI / SWAT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...