Radio Chat

DELETED-USER15

Question

I think that will be good if you gave the access to State Troopers and Wardens because what if a cop saw some players breaking the Prison and he wanted to warn everyone so they can go fast to prison before the criminals leave their cells ? i suggest to give only and only State Troopers / Wardens the access to /r but not the police officers trainees so we make sure that they are not new or trainees to troll in radio because they will get experience ofc by arresting 750 we will make sure they got the time to learn more about the server
i see many times some players breaking the prison and i don't get the access to radio so i can warn the Police team and all cops in my team are trainees and new on the server so the police comes late and the criminals leaves the jail because i can't stop them alone they become like 7 criminals and i'm only 1 cop i can't stop them alone so i call the help ofc when i get the radio permission while im a warden or state trooper.
if you agree about this suggestion then comment or vote

11 answers to this question

Already been a hot topic, just work for PC or join an official squad. There is no need for the State Troopers to have Radio Access since theyre basically Trainees but with a more advanced skin and more arrests.

Radio is a very crucial part to organize the police force on the server. I do understand what you mean but it would be a huge mess up if some stupid players started abusing/spamming or misusing it, it would affect all the police forces on the server, I'm not suggesting that you will do it but some retard might, that's why in situation like those, use teamsay and notify about JB, if a PC guy is there then he'll see it and notify others via radio, The radio is one of the most important devices for cops and it can only be trusted in the hands of those who prove themselves to be worthy, no offense in any way.

@JohnnyEnglish said in Radio Chat:

Radio is a very crucial part to organize the police force on the server. I do understand what you mean but it would be a huge mess up if some stupid players started abusing/spamming or misusing it, it would affect all the police forces on the server, I'm not suggesting that you will do it but some retard might, that's why in situation like those, use teamsay and notify about JB, if a PC guy is there then he'll see it and notify others via radio, The radio is one of the most important devices for cops and it can only be trusted in the hands of those who prove themselves to be worthy, no offense in any way.

hmm ok thanks for explaining that JE.

State Troopers are still trainees with 750+ arrests. As one guy said above, join a squad or get PC. The 90% of the trainees wouldn't understand the real form of radio usage and it would be spammed with "HELP ME!" and "HELP JAIL PLS" . No, simply we don't need this. Also there would be some abuses, and directly missinformations about the BR places.

As riley said, there may be miss informations about brs, a lot of gang members who are state troppers. There are a lot of in experienced players who have more than 750 arrests. Now days it is not hard to join a squad or sapa.

Procops (includes PRISON WARDENS), DE, HLS, SAPA, official Squads,Emergency Team, SAM and SAI got radio access. i do not see a point of giving access to trainees.
the Police Radio could be improved by featuring some usefull things to it. (adding district of brodcasting officer etc)

Its a good ideea, especially when you spawn as prison warden trainee when you're killed in jail as a squad member...
But ofc that some people, even through they don't have the experience of being a cop, they instantly disagree just because the ideea of giving a privilege to a trainee...

@Saint21 said in Radio Chat:

Its a good ideea, especially when you spawn as prison warden trainee when you're killed in jail as a squad member...

Well, to begin with, you giving a proper use to the system will not mean that everyone else will.

Secondly, keep in mind that as a squad member you can apply for PC using the external application.

Now about the idea of either troopers, trainees, or even trainee wardens... Keep in mind, if you're in one of those three groups, (except the cases where you spawn as one for whatever reason and it's not your main role, either due to you being part of the criminal world, or just a squad member using that shortcut) it doesn't mean everyone has a proper understanding of it, and knowledge regarding its use. Being in one of those three groups when your intent is to be on the lawful side comes with quite an obvious reason. If you didn't get in a squad when you enjoy enforcing the law its due to either your lack of experience, or your lack of discipline and proper behavior.

I'll explain.

Whenever you spawn as PC you are damned to read all sorts of stuff in the team chat, ranging from constant insults between trainees, different languages as well as constant spamming.

Now imagine we give them access to a command which allows them to contact pretty much all of the lawful side of SAES. DE, SAM, Official Squads, PC. Yes, true, they do have access to main chat and also can easily spam it, and often do earning themselves punishments such as kicks, and mutes. Right.

Now lets take a look at the already chaotic radio chatter which is going on. Ranging from relatively new squad members who lack the experience with the radio, but at least attempt to keep a proper use of it, going to squads who do manage to give it a proper use, and still then get unprofessional and pretty much misuse the radio for quite some time, until someone requests them to stop, and eventually they do, freeing the frequency.

Go on, add the trainees to the mix.