King's Application

alt text

~[-Section A: Information-]~(lime)

Nickname: King
Account name: theking01
Primary Language: Poland
Current S/G/C and rank: The Outfit - level 2
Other RP groups you're in: CS
Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): San Andreas Medics is the one and only emergency medical group in San Andreas who works hard in order to take good care and health care of the people's San Andreas. In another words SAM is a very good roleplay group who gives the people of SAES a nice feeling, because people know that the medics will take of them when they need us. And that gives the people of SAES a feeling like they are safe.
Why was SAM founded? SAM founded because people were looking for a healing service to keep their life safe.SAM is founded to serve the best quality of the healing services.
What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most
Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe

~[-Section B: Theory-]~(lime)

A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

First of all, I would let all the medical units know and other emergency units to respond immediately at metropolitan Los Santos and when I get a lot of phone calls about earthquake I would try to get them calm down. Then I will take my medical kits and tools and call my colleagues together and make a plan to split in teams on different places in the Los Santos. After I will let other hospital know to bring some ambulances and stretchers at the location also i would call for some helis so that we can respond more faster and easier. Also there can be roads which are damaged i will call some firefighters of San Andreas Fire Department and also San Andreas Interceptors to block the road. Teamwork is main thing what we need in this situation. We will pick all injured patients and bring them to hospital and heal them.

Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

First, I would rush to the scene with an ambulance with the sirens on. On my way, or when i have reached there, I would first call for some backup so that it is easier for us to take care of the officers that have been shot. But first I would make sure that the police has cleared the robbery and the bank inside is clear for the medics and me to enter. If i receive a positive report, I would then enter with my medics and see what i can do. Most probably i would to the officer that has severe bleeding and give him morphene and apply pressure with bandages/cotton to the place where he has been shot. I would then call for immediate medics with stretchers as soon as possible. I would easily load the officers in the stretchers that have the most injury and then i would signal the medics to take them to the hospital as fast as they could. To the less injured officers, I would give them pain killers and help them get in the ambulance. And we would be off for the hospital.

Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

First, I will take a first aid kit inside the ambulance then head to the stabbed patients. For starters I will check how severe their wounds are depending on how bad is the bleeding if it is severely bleeding I will take a full blood pouch just incase the patient may lose blood and eventually die if he isnt bleeding severely I will place anti bacterial products on the wound so the wound wont get infected then I will take some wound covering materials (Band Aid, Bandage) after I have taken the materials I will look up to the wound I will cleanse the blood that is surrounding the wound after it has been cleansed I will place both Band Aid and Bandage but I will place the Band Aid first on the wound then place the Bandage around the wound after the wound has been covered up I will slowly place the patient inside the ambulance then transport the patient to a nearby hospital to let him rest.

~[-Section C Aptitudes-]~(lime)

How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Because I would just accept what wrong I did, and tell that I would try to be better, and then I would train/practice so that I don't do it again. Because we learn from our mistakes.

Why exactly are you applying today? I have been thinking about applying a long time ago but I didn't alot of time to apply. But now everything was done and I thought by myself why not give it a shot. I am really interested in San Andreas Medics and how they work. I am a huge fan of roleplaying. Also I like to play as a medic(the doctor).

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

• Strengths: I'm good at driving, flying, RPing as a medic. Also I am always helpful, honest, sociable and easy-going person.

• Weakness: Sometimes I have lags so can be timed out from the server.

Why should we accept you to our team? As I said I would make an excellent member, who would make alot of RP's and events and help everyone as I can. Also I would try to impress you guys, and help people as I can in SAM. Also I won't break the rules of SAES or SAM. Also I will bring you a great member that you would be proud of having.