• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
[Attenders:] @Razak
Roleplay Number: #143

Story:
It was a good day, the weather was cold and cold, no one was walking around the cities, everybody was in his shop or cooled in his home watching TV with the family, I was working at the time to make security and safety for people. I took the car and started wandering around Los Santos and Las Venturas, stopping at a restaurant to buy a sandwich and coffee on that long night, and then headed for the Las Venturas highway. Afterwards, I stopped the car behind the Las Venturas airport bridge to take a break and eat my food. Suddenly, Lamborghini passed me, he was fast, I thought he was drunk because he was driving like a crazy man. I started my engine and chased him and did not turn on the siren because I felt he was planning to do something wrong, so I tried to follow him in silence. He was going to the country of bones, I did not know what he was doing, and to be honest, I felt very bad about it. After a while, he stopped his car next to the bank. Yes, I knew he was planning to do something illegal. Did not know I was there and I took my M4 from my box and went directly to the bank. His tires showed up in case he tried to escape and entered the bank. In a few minutes of hiding and concentration, he was able to arrest him. Thank God he had not fired since he was armed, took off his arm and put him in the car and moved to the base of the special task force. Jakob set up a hearing room for questioning. One hour later I reached the base and went straight inside with the suspect. So a client. Jacob began interrogating the offender, asking him about his identity card and some details to find out more about him.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/f9EEBHo
alt text

alt text

Role-Play #144
title : Drug For Prison
Participants : @Cop-Dark

Story :

:::

One day, while I was at the base of my gang, I had contact from a friend who worked as a prison . He asked me for a quantity of narcotic drugs and a large amount of Weed .. we have already dealt with each other several times ..
And after I finished the call with him I made my own calls to bring his stuf
After about an hour, my colleague brought the Drugs ( Weed ; narcotic ) and then I called my friend and we identified the place and the time to hand over and received and immediately i puted the drugs in the truck and I headed towards him
Finally mission done Successfully Without any problems where I gained from this process about 50.000 $

:::

ScreenShots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #145
Participants: @Pump
Story: It was a tough day, however, while I was at my office in Cartel Da Sinaloa headquarters I got called out from a friend who literally belongs to one of the gangs that we're already allied with.
We started talking and knowing each other's news suddenly asked me for a strange request he had not asked me before .. i was asked to kill a spy who caused them a great loss and is in the process of selling weapons and drugs and has arrested many people in it .. He offered me a large amount of cash : 100.000.000 $ .. I agreed to his request and we identified on the date of the operation and the date of giving me the money and immediately i called a friend of mine knows the headshot and he was with me in prison a long time ago .. and asked him to come to me .. He come to me in my office in Thc base and i told him everything and offered him 20.000.000 $ for the operation .. And after 4 days of monitoring for this to person who will die .. we decided to carry out the operation .. During 20min the operation was successful .. i payed to my friend his money and after one day my other friend is the owner of the operation payed to me my cash in mutual respect.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/uYaHEAm

alt text
Roleplay Number: #146
@Pump said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number #44.
Participants: Clandestine Mob & Cartel Da Sinalos.
It was a calm night, James was a little bit bored, he had nothing to do as well that he couldn't sleep since he was thinking all day how they've lost too many cars & trucks in their wars versus their enemies. Whatsoever, James was worried how would they fight without their cars and trucks since their tactics really needs and requires cars. They needed at least four cars so they can make a clean war until they buy new ones. However, it all started when Jeremy, one of James's best buddies happened to tell him how much they've lost cars. So, James didn't want to get his leader to buy Clandestine new trucks & cars. Nevertheless, he had a plan in mind but he needed some money, knowing that he had some, he called one of the best carjackers in San Andreas who was a professional member of Cartel Da Sinalos, one of the well-known gangs in Los Santos for it's carjacking and arms dealing. However, since James was the one who wanted some carjacked cars, they had to meet at Cartel Da Sinalos's base which was located near Groove Street, the most dangerous street in all San Andreas. The other guy Jordan had no meeting nor deals to do, that's why they planned the meeting the next day since Jordan needed to carjack one more car. A night has passed, James got up, got into his car, went to Cartel Da Sinalos headquarters where he has found Jordan who has welcomed him very well. Whatsoever, they had little talk then they got to the main topic which the money & the quality of cars. They have dealt with each other before so it didn't take them more than half an hour to finish the discussion.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/F5cW6lj

alt text

Roleplay Number: #147

[Attenders:] @Wassim @Casper
Story:
Today's events revolve around hope and hope in preparing ourselves for our event. Is it possible to get our money? Are you using our clinical headquarters? We have parked our car in the future and we have been loaded into our beautiful and heavy industrial vehicle that we hear from us. Our only hope is to escape from where you live. We went to Torres about 3 hours after we arrived, but we needed their database, so they sent us to our cells and held us in a beautiful car.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/mLQQEWD