Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive

KayLe

alt text
Roleplay Number: #113
Title: Selling Drugs
Participants: @michwara
Story:The king of Gamble Account is empty .now im happy so i decide to do a party with my gang because we didn't a big party from 2 years .So i need to start with the party equipment.First i write 500 invitation for our friends .Second i went to my house and put all the chairs and i put all Eating and drinking.Finally i went to our safe box to took our drugs.But Unfortunately i I didn't find the drugs .So i went to one of our gang member's and i asked him about the drugs ,he told me that he selled it to the other drug dealer. So i need to buy a big quantity of drugs with quality ,i called a big drugs dealer ,we agreed about the price and the place of selling and the quality.After i got the car and i went to the place of selling .i was sure for the quality of drugs .So i payed him his money and i returned to the base. In the end i invited all my friends and The party was successful,all the members thanked me for this party.
(SS):

:::

https://imgur.com/a/lRcpD8S

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: #114
@Mistigun said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~(red,maroon,maroon,silver) 36 :
~[Story]~(black,maroon,sienna)
On June 10, the two most powerful drug and arms dealers in San Andreas organized a raid on a secret headquarters where the goods were hidden. The operation began at 5 pm, when the members of the "Pirus" entered the store carrying arms, then attacked the guards and fired at them. They were killed and with the strict guardians of the "cartel-da-sinaloa", the two gangs managed to share a significant amount of 30 kg of cocaine and 20 weapons of various kinds. Twenty minutes after the end of the one-and-a-half hour operation, Pirus and cartel-da-sinaloa left to their headquarters Carrying with them Goods.
ScreenShots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
Participants : @khalil @ZaBaLiTo @jaster @HaMeier @Netro @Ritta

Pictures :
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #115
Title:The restaurant was stolen with my clients
Participants: @Beckham @WiTTi01 @PaBLo
Story:~[Today I left the discotheque and went to a secret place to meet my friend who sells drugs in the city. He told us that a new restaurant had been opened and I told him why we should not steal it. When we arrived at the restaurant, we entered with weapons and machine guns on the owner of the shop. We ordered her to give me the money, and then we killed her and we went out and gave each one his share and my friend and I went to another place to give him some drugs that I had to sell.]~(maroon)
(SS):All Screen Shot's https://imgur.com/a/ffhhhNA
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #116
Title: selling drugs
Participants: @ZaBaLiTo
Story:When my friend phone me to see it at the airport so I went to meet my friend who came from abroad, he told me he wanted to buy drugs from me because it was cheaper than foreign drugs so i Taking him to the base to selling drugs and at the Road we talking about his Travel and when he buy the drugs and when he finish i Return it to his Plane to return to his house and finally He thanked me and i back to the base
(ss):

https://imgur.com/a/v2CcCLv

alt text
Roleplay Number: #117
Title: buying drugs
Participants: @flappy special thanks <3
Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa & Organization Zero
Story:Today, all over the country is besieged by the police.and i really need a big quantity of drugs for our meeting of my gang (Cartel Da Sinaloa).So i decide to enter this big quantity by air ( with plane). So i sat thinking about the appropriate seller.After I recovered my memories i found that i have my friend one of Organization Zero member's ( Flappy) in other country ,and he can sell to me a big quantity of quality drugs .So i called him and we agreed about the price and delivery place.On time i got my car and i went to the airport.i opened the trunk of my car,he opened her plane .i made sure for the quality and i took it and i put it in my trunk.i give him 1m and i thinked him .In the end the meeting started .My work was impressed by everyone.And i got Promotion from my gang .
THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY :)
(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

d
RolePlay Number:#118
@Raf said in SAFP - Official Media Archive:
d
Main characters: @FireSnow , @SoulFly and @Diesel .
Story: When I was guarding the road, two young men drove by. They hit them and asked my friend to block them from the front and put the stingers on the road. The contestants stopped and started shooting at us but we did not give up and we took our weapons and fired. The criminals were wounded, we took them and treated them and then took them to the base. We spoke with them and took the identification cards. So we brought them to prison and yet we knew they were dangerous criminals who had escaped from prison before. And now the case has been solved.
Screenshots:
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d

alt text
Roleplay Number: #119
Title: Solving our problems alone
Participants:
Story:
it was my a happy day, we got some good news, our gang has topped the throne of black market again, now, each customer now our value on market, cuz we are known with our top quality guns that we made by ourselves and our drugs that we make on our farms, even cops are afraid of us because they know very well that we don't have time to play and that we can destroy them with no mercy. these days orders have multiplied even the quantity in each order, no time to play or for jokes, but as far as I can see, some people did not accept defeat, even when they lose their place, they wanted to show people the opposite but they couldn't, while we were delivering a usual load to one of the customers, we noticed a supercar with two mans on it following us, I definitely knew from which gang they were, but I wasn't afraid of them, because we had a good relations ship, but with what they did the proved that I was mistaken, they wanted to steal the load from us, and maybe kill them too, I really don't know because we finished them before they did
(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Event Number: #91
Event Type: Land on DFT with parachute (3 rounds).
LWS/G6: @Teddy
Winner(s): @Honer112, @Spicey, iamtheone.
Prize: 1 million for each winner, $3.000.000 in total.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7jVPaGa

Event Number: #92
Event Type: Last Man Standing.
LWS/G6: @Teddy
Winner(s): ETF|pub|R
Prize: $2.000.000
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ciuuIyE

alt text
Roleplay Number: #120
Participants: @Ment @flappy @ElGrandeMaroki @Gopnik @Jesse421
Story: Since we are slowly improving our supplements, we decided to get some cheap and fast vehicles to help us while delivering our stuff. And as we heard, there is an organisation called Zero in San Andreas which is known as a motorcycle club and also selling them. We decided to give them a try and went to their place by informing them before a day to prepare some bikes for us, we also heard that they have some drug coming from mexico by their members to increase their profit too. We wanted to take a look on them as well. Once we arrived, we talked about the bikes firstly and they were exactly how we wanted for our delivery. We decided to buy 6 amount of FCR-900, Once our organisation gets bigger, we will get more of them to improve our deliverying level as well. We also wanted to give a chance to their drug and bought it for a cheap price. In total, we paid $160.000 for 6 bikes and $300.000 for the drug.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dqfSn2m

alt text
Roleplay Number: #121
Title: Selling Drugs
Participants: @Hetler Special Thanks <3
Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa & The Company
Story: My friend finally returned our country , and he decided to open a shop Of Drinks of all kinds near hospital of Los Santos.And when we met , i welcomed him , and I said to him. "Congratulations to you this big shop :) "
he Laughed aloud and he said . "Do you calculate that this shop is for drinks only? This store disguised as police. I decided to sell drugs stealthily" .And He asked me for help.Ireturned to the base and i sat thinking About this project.And after i decide to sell him our quality drugs. So i called him and i told him about our quality and the place of selling and the price.When he accepted i got my car and i open the trunk and i put the drugs . In the end ,When i arrived he open his car and i took the drugs and i put it in his trunk ,he thanked he me and he give me more money.
AND IN THE END MY FRIEND HAS BECOME ONE OF THE BIG DRUGS DEALER IN "SA" :)

ScreenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Event Number: #93
Event Type: airbox 1v1
LWS/G6: @Star
Winner(s): @PHROST