• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: #103
Title:Bribery
Participants: @zabalito
Story:After the big deal of drugs. I decided to hide that the truck driver hid a large quantity of high-quality medicines in the logging. So I went to the big store of my friend and took the drugs and put them in the truck driver and after I decided to return to my base but on the way, unfortunately a policeman stopped me and ordered me to get out and raise your hands and put the weapon in front of me. He began to search, and after a few seconds he found her, and at that moment my heart began to pound and I began to lie that it was not my king and this was a trap and my enemy was mine. But he surprised me when he asked me for a bribe .In the end i gived him a lot of money and he let me went to my base with my freedom
(SS):

:::
https://imgur.com/a/Cb0YyJo

alt text
Roleplay Number: #104
Title:Friends Jail Break
Participants: @michwara and @Doogle
Story:After playing gambling when I got my car for the base, I found two cars in front of me and a policeman was holding up my gun and saying, "If you take a step I will arrest you."
Thank God, my friend decided to take the coup against the prison , and entered to me and opened the door to me.We thanked him and went out quickly, but unfortunately a policeman who arrested my friend tried to help him but without any reason the police surrounded the whole place .When I returned to my base, I sat thinking and found that this behavior was not true and not worthy of friends. So I decided that I would also coup against the prison for my friend. In the end succeeded the coup and freed my friend and thanked me for what i did
(SS):

https://imgur.com/a/b86sZka

alt text
Roleplay Number: #105
Title: the lawyer Inspector
Participants: @ZaBaLiTo
Story:When I buy drugs and arms , I run out of money so I steal and sell cars.
On the same day, I found a car that would earn me a lot of money and when a car was stolen
The owner saw the surveillance camera and gave the evidence to the police. When I went to steal another car, the policeman stopped me and got out of the car and take me to court. I had a good lawyer, but he knew I will go to jail and lose the case. So the lawyer gave a bribe to a policeman to win the case. When the judge take a break 15min
The lawyer went to a policeman to give him a bribe to take the evidence and we agreed on the amount and we managed to win the case and finally i back to hide where a stolen car and i give my lawyer money to thank it

(ss):

https://imgur.com/a/vsLqYTE

alt text
Roleplay Number: #106
Title: i need money
Story:Friends asked me to go buy drugs because they were carried out. I went to The sales of drugs who always bought it, but when I went the sam day the prices of drugs was very went up, so i dont have the money to buy it and I went to steal the shops until I got the money. I stole from the store for $ 50 and it was cvit. So when I came back I bought the all drugs and after I went back to the base and threw the drug on friends to celebrate

(ss):

https://imgur.com/a/EEPOEi6

alt text
Roleplay Number: #107
Title:Revenge number 2
Participants: @michwara
Story:After the big JailBreak in Los Santos.i was active as criminal and ready to do any crime No matter how serious .So i went to the base and sat thinking about a big crime to Destroy the life of the big gambler ,as such destroyed my future and destroyed the lives of many people.After 3 hours of thinking i found a good idea.That is stole one of his bigger shop of pizza.First I followed a big truck of pizza and i stopped it and i got the official wear and i repudiated .i went to the shop and i stole all the money of all the safes .But I found that this was not enough . So i decide to got all the Motorcycles and the big truck and i offered for sale. in the end i called my who have a shop of pizza and i selled for him with good price , and he thanked me .
(SS):

https://imgur.com/a/t4njhzo

alt text
Roleplay Number: #108
Title: the parking
Story:When I went to the cafe, I quickly got a real Madrid vs barcelona match against. I could not find a place until to stopped my car and finally i stopped it paving the streets. And when the match is over and real win 3-0 so i back to my car and i dont find my car. i was horrified becauce i have at the trunk drugs to sell to my friend but i dont see my car and when i back to my house I have a connection from the municipality and he say come to take your car . after 5 min i go to the place to buy the Financial penalties it was 30$ so i give the money to Mechanica and he dont take my drugs . finally i whent to sell the drugs to my friend

https://imgur.com/a/EXa8c8s

alt text
Roleplay Number: #109
Title: Revenge 3
Participants: @michwara
Story:After the stole of the big shop, i decide to do a theft of the bank of the big gambler (his account of bank).But i sat thinking first i fount that i need helpers and i need ckracker and i more information of this accout . Like code and how much money he have and other ...
So i went to one of the best crackers in San Andreas.When i told you of this crime .He accepted because he is one of the victims. So we started he got the Computer.And after 2 hours all the information are here on paper, and all the cameras are stoped .So we got our truck and we went to the bank we got the guns and i tolk him about the plan. In the end and after hours, we call helpers and The crime was successful and i give him his money and he thanked me for this revenge.
(SS:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #110
@Hetler said in The Company | Activity Feed:

alt text
alt text
alt text
Role~Play Number # 320
Title : the best cutt ever
Participant's : @Danger / @ZaBaLiTo / @piroto / @AntiRug / @Stiffler

Story :

A week ago one of my friends contacted me and informed me that one of the members of Cartel Da Sinaloa was arrested in the process of handing over a weapon. I was sad for this news because I love this organization because it is doing a good job against the law and it has a big deal of skills members ..so i decide with my gang to intervene to help Cartel Da Sinaloa in this problem .. my own spies were sent to gather information about the day of the court and the details of transfert the prisoner's to JAIL .. 3 days and one of the charge holders contacted me and gave me a large amount of information about my request immediately, a meeting was held with my gang members and we started planning the big operation .. the day of operation .. we will cut off the police car and the car where the prisoner inside it with own weapon and try to arrest a group of policemen for ransom .. In 30 minutes the operation was successful in cooperation with the members of Cartel Da Sinaloa and the prisoner returned to his gang and we held a big celebration in their base

Special thanks to Cartel Da Sinaloa / ETF .. <3

Screenshot's Of all the operation :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #111
@Star said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[alt text]
Role Play Number: 23
Participants: CIA: @Martin , Star
CDS: @Danger , Piroto
RP Scenario:
^[Corrupted]
Officer.Martin and I were patrolling around the Red County when we found something fishy was going on nearby Red County. A couple of men were loading down some wooden boxes into their Rancher. They had been spied on till they started moving, as Martin and I hided our Rancher behind the tree.
^[alt text]
As they were moving on up the hill I was saying to Martin when to come out of the tree and block the road.
^[alt text]
Eventually I flashed to Martin to do that and our FBI Rancher came out of the blue right to the front of their car. (BRAKES SCREECHING)
^[alt text]
Both of the dudes got out of the car saying 'What the fuck?', as we approached to them and said 'Hey, you are talking to the officer, idiot. Watch your potty mouth!'. 'You had beeb being spied on and figured you were loading wooden boxes into the trunk, Pull the trunk cover up, you bastard!'
^[alt text]
They did refuse it when I said 'I will do it myself'. As I opened the trunk I figured there were two boxes. I asked 'What's inside the boxes?'. One of suspected's answered "Fresh vegetables'. (Me laughs) 'Ha, you think you two motherfuckers would trick me. Do not shame yourselves, you idiots. Two douche-faces transporting the vegetables, Shut up!'
^[alt text]
I removed the cover of the box and saw the box full of pistols (colt-45), There were like 10 of them. I said 'Nice vegetables, you idiot. Now you want to be apprehended for 10 years, you farmer?" As I opened up the second box I figured there were bunch of rounds for the colt-45. Mr.Martin said 'Nice of you, crooks!' I came by the suspected and had a little chat with him. 'Alright, alright. Both of you motherfuckers have two paths ahead of you. The first is, you are cuffed now and go down to the police department where you will be being kept till the court. Eventually, you will end up with 10 years in the prison. Hey, you vegetable, boy. Do you wanna know what would happen to you and especially your ass in the prison? - You have no damn idea, you idiot. You are better not to know!' I asked if the first path was a fit for them, as one of the refused it. I suggested the second one 'The second path is, you share some 'interest' with us. The 10.000$ and we let you go,'
^[alt text]
They took the seocnd path and instatly shared the money with us. I said to leave them in the hood's space. They came by the hood and left the envelope. I came by and took it. I've taken one colt-45 of them and let them go, as one of them said 'No, do not take this.' I answered 'Careful on the roads, motherfuckers'. I came into my Rancher where we shared the money with Martin...
^[alt text]

alt text
Roleplay Number: #112
Title: the new assistant
Story:When I was sitting at my office, my friend came in and told me that he was helping me by giving him money so i Command it to go buy drugs to me and made him my assistant . so He went to the drug dealer to buy and when he back he gave it to me but i found the drugs is old i was so angry so i went with my new Served to the drug dealer and i struck him and we take his drugs to the base to doing party at my house and i invited my gang to drinking the drugs and to enjoy
(ss):

https://imgur.com/a/vaQm3Mt