• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 170#
Participant: @Taylor
Title: Buying Drugs
Story: On 21st of July I went after a guy to buy drugs. I arranged a meeting with him at his base and went to the location. I got there and told him I wanted drugs for resellers, our gang is new in the city and we need to make money on something. He showed me everything he had and I choose what to want.
It took plenty of time for us to take everything and finally fill the trunk of the drug car. I caugth a few pounds of marijuana and Cocaine is what sells the most in San Andreas. After putting everything inside the car he showed me a drug that I had not seen before, he kept it in a more reserved, safe place of others, he said that its effects were amazing that it would be worth starting to sell that. So we sat down to discuss the price of it all. All drugs were sold for about $ 30,000.00 and in resales and would have a profit of $ 55,000.00 almost double what I paid. So I decided to take it all.

SS:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Roleplay Number: #171
Participant: @Kiroa6Ko
Title: The exchange
Story: I got a phone call by a member of an organisation named Overdose Crime. He asked for some guns and wanted to get them immediately. We heard a few days ago that organisation bought some drug from an organisation which is unknown. I told that buyer to exchange some of the drug with the guns and he agreed.
alt text
I went back to factory as he wanted guns immediately, I put them on my car's trunk and drove to his place.
alt text
I wanted to find out who sold them the drug by chatting with him but unfortunately I couldn't get any information.
alt text
After few minutes, he wanted to see the guns, I showed him and brought the ones he ordered. He made a few test shots.
alt text
As he took the weapons, It was my turn to see the stuff he had for me. He brought me to the room they keep the drugs.
alt text
He helped me at putting the drug at trunk, when we are done we thanked eachother and I left the place.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #172
Participant: @Rock @McJoni @Imad01 @Casper
Story:
Today we packed yesterday's shipping, that took long enough to find us new clients, in shipping was protein, fresh protein. After picking it up we drove to place where..
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
We received a call from our Rock customer that he would be a little late and see a black car approaching us, alone, without any other citizens in it, telling us that we were 3 people from our gang CDS Half an hour later, Rock arrived ...
alt text
alt text
*Rock was busy, so he wanted to do everything quick, he didn't even care about price, because goverment will pay him, so he doesn't worry about price, but he wanted to test protein quality, because we were new to him. So we showed him our protein and gave Rock to test it out and tell us how is it, is it good or not. He was alright with it, he said put it in my car's back, so after my boys Imad and McJoni put it in we shook hands, said bye to each other and dealt that we have to teach TST troopers new moves, because he liked protein, maybe we train well too. *
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
THE END

alt text
Roleplay Number: #173
Participant: @Cung
Story: Lastly, Razak was active a lot in San Andreas street. Someday, when he was chilling around with some old friends they teamed up within some competitions. Unfortunately, some Streetfighters wanted to get into troubles with them. So Razak to stop this, asked them to do a street fight with them since they are skilled with this. Then Razak Went back to base. After that, He got an idea that can make him win versus that fighters. After he took some minutes thinking about what he will do when His gangmate "Cung" Started screaming that CDS Is back.
https://imgur.com/a/GSq3HiF
That's why Razak took their number from Cung and called them for some lessons in Street fights. The member of "CDS" Accepted without any problem and told him to meet me in LS gym. So "Razak" took the permission to leave the base from his Leader & the money then He got on his way to the recommended Place where he will meet This professional Fighter to take some lessons from him. When he entered the gym he found it prepared for just him, none was there, just him and his professor. Razak was trying hard to become stronger since just 1 day left for the waited fight. ... . After 24 Hours, it's the waited day, the day when Razak member, will fight with a street fighter. he promised his coach that he will pay him a lot if he wins. and it's really happened,Razak paid the CDS x2 the normal fee after he won the fight. From this day, no one even tried to get in trouble with this Fast-learning guy.
https://imgur.com/a/nkWrkLA

alt text
Title: Selling Cocaine
Roleplay Number: #174
Participant: @McJoni @Sweets
Story:It was the morning I got a call from McJoni he wanted 10 crates of cocaine I told him that 10 crates will be cost 9000$ and 1000$ tax for shipping, he agreed and then I called SweeTy to he help in this deal,Then we went to load the crates from the warehouse to the truck and when we finished uploading we went from the to the meeting place and then we arrived we got out and SweeTy went to check to check out if is a cop or not and Then we gave him to try the cocaine and he said that the coke in good quality and gave us the money then we loaded the crates into his car and walked away from the place.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/3v3LDJv

alt text
Roleplay Number: #175
Participant: @McJoni
Story:McJoni(Sedik) from Al Munazama contacted me today to meet up with him as he wanted to purchase some proteins from CDS. We arranged to meet and I would pick him up, after I had picked up McJoni we proceeded to find a quiet place to do the deal. Which was in a carpark near the arena, we exited my vehicle and I opened the trunk for him to have a look at the products. After looking at the proteins and inspecting them, McJoni was happy to purchase them. He agreed on buying 3 boxes of the proteins for $500 a box, as he was a brother of ours I gave him a bit of a discount. I told him they were the best proteins in town and that he would not regret buying them. McJoni then paid me and I put the proteins into the trunk of his car. We then left together, I dropped him off at a fast food restaurant.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/BshYJNS

alt text
Roleplay Number: #176
Story:For me it was a normal morning, I was transporting some drugs from San Fierro back to our base in Los Santos. All of a sudden while driving, I had forgotten I needed to make a call to a client to check on a status of a order he had made. I went into a nearby shop and parked the car full of drugs on the street. While inside making the call, a mechanic by the name of McJoni approached my car and pulled it up with his tow truck. At this point I had realized how stupid I had been parking a car outside a shop to make a phone call, especially when it had illegal drugs in the back of it. But despite this stupid mistake, I knew I had to follow McJoni and the car. I ran all through San Fierro, until I saw McJoni pull into his garage. I confronted him, I asked McJoni why do you have my car, he had told me that it was badly parked. I tried my best to get the car back, with no luck.
alt text
McJoni Insisted on checking out the car, because some how the engine was smoking also. I guess I had forgotten to put water in the radiator, but you know who knows. I reluctantly finally let McJoni check the car, I told him do not get too curious and stay away from the boot. I proceeded to make a joke about the curiosity killed the cat, he laughed. I kept a strong eye on this mechanic, and thankfully he didn't get anywhere near the boot of the car.

After the repair, he let me on my way. He didn't get me to pay him, I guess he thought its better to get me out of there as quick as possible and not to demand payment from a gang member. McJoni went on his way and I went on mine, thank fully still delivering the drugs on time to CDS base in Los Santos

SS:https://imgur.com/a/tKQbPht

alt text
Roleplay Number: #177
Participant: @Rock2
Story:
After yesterdays incident with the mechanic, I thought I had gotten off and the drugs were never discovered. Turns out someone had told the police I was carrying drugs in my trunk of my car.
alt text
It was a new day, early in the morning. I was cruising down the Las Venturas highway when a police officer approached me from behind and switched his lights on. I tried to run for it, I had hit a lamp post and finally came to a stop thinking well this is it, I am going to jail. The officer approached my vehicle gun drawn and told me to get out of the car with my hands up. I did as the officer said, I didn't want another dead body on my hands today.

This cop wanted to search my trunk, he said he had gotten a call regarding me carrying drugs in my motor vehicle. I refused to allow him to search my vehicle, at this point the officer made a surprising turn. His attitude changed, I realized I knew this officer, it was Rock my friend a friend of CDS. I decided to slip him a $20 and he let me off.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/FiyfLkA

alt text
Roleplay Number: #178
Story:
It was a quiet night for me as I was driving through Los Santos, I was cruising around not thinking of much and not paying much attention. Suddenly I realized a car had been following me all the way through Los Santos. Who was he? What did he want? Its safe to say I assumed the worst, I was ready to shoot my way out of this if I had too.

As I got onto the highway, the car cut me off. I got out of the car, deagle in hand ready to fire! This man did not look like a cop, but you never can tell these days. I asked him what did he want, who he was and why he was here ... The man shark I think his name was. He told me, he was here for the delivery ... then I realized I was suppose to have delivered these proteins and rhodys to a man name McJoni

After I had realized who he was, I lowered my gun. We began to chat, after a short time we decided we will go and do the deal in a quiet location. I got him to show me the cash he had bought with him, he opened his trunk and I count the money $ 3000. It was all there which is always a positive, I opened my trunk and showed him the products he had requested. Shark was happy with the proteins so he proceeded to pay. When the deal was done we went our separate ways.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/C3kljuB

alt text
Roleplay Number: #179
Story:
My friend Mcjoni has been really lonely lately after recently breaking up with his girlfriend, so I decided since I had some free time I would go out and try to find him one. I figured no normal girl would be crazy enough to go out with him, so I picked the only place I knew I would find him a girl... the strip club.

As I walked into the strip club, I saw the most beautiful girl dancing. Her name was Rawna9 and she looked perfect for Seth. I approached her with caution, thinking I can't be seriously considering paying a stripper to be McJoni girlfriend. But I decided he needs this, so I started to talk with her.

Rawna9 was a beautiful girl from Algeria (Fkirina), she was willing to date McJoni but for the right price. After a long discussion I agreed to pay her $1000 to date McJoni, she came with me and we left. I dropped her off at McJoni house, hes going to wake up to a big suprise.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/iT0aoai

alt text
Roleplay Number: #180
Participant: @PaBLo @zizoubhk
Story: Today I was resting in my house because I was important a while ago. A few minutes later, an anonymous person called, "Come to Las Venturas". I got out of the house and got into the car. Suddenly I heard the sound of sirens chasing me. I tried to escape. On the way my Mexican friend was on the way and I understood him. When the police came, he told them that I had gone another way and that I had actually hidden in the absence. As I saw my car being destroyed by the collision, I decided to contact my mechanic friend to help me. Soon my friend came with his truck and repaired the car. I thanked him and went home quickly
SS:

alt text