• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Participants: @Razak

Roleplay Number: #165

Story:
Well, i was missing around San Andreas and got a call from my leader wanted me to return to base and get a big amount of money so i checked my bank i saw that the bank dont have access to give their customers or business men they need to do a request say in it the amount of money they want and go to the capital bank and some other bullshit so i decided to rob a popular store and luckily i was in the midnight so the store have a low amount of customers so i went there and hiding my uzi in my pants then i acted trying to find a bear or anything then went to the cashier and raised my uzi and shot 3 shots in the air then killed the cashier and stole the money i left the store then went to my leader and gave him the money that he requested and then left .

SS:https://postimg.cc/gallery/1e0vot7u6/dd7efacf/

alt text

Roleplay Number: #166

Participants: @McJoni @Imad01

Title:Stealing the bank

Story:

Once upon a time, we were comfortable with McJoni at our base. I enjoyed talking about our future and how we would get easy money without working hard ... Suddenly, we saw a bank manager go to the bank with a big car .. so I was told that this was our time to get some money. So we took our weapons and stopped to concentrate and wait for the right moment to go, and after a few minutes the bank manager comes out of the bank to buy something from the market, so I turn to risk and I tell him "This is the man who at the right moment to go we will be rich in the end"
"I know what the guy is doing just be silly quick or I'll put all my fighting fighting shots in your ass fucking." He was scared and opened the door closed, so he took us All the money and put it in our car and took it with us because we can not trust it and may relate to the police, and we stored money in a safe place and we had to kill the bank manager in a place can not find any of us, so we took him in stone at a time can not find us He knew about us, and unfortunately we had to kill him, we did not have any chance and I said Its final word of "chasing before you finish your life" burgeoned

SS:https://imgur.com/a/RxeMuDe

alt text
Roleplay Number: #167
Title: buying guns from rebels
Participants:@SWT
Story:It was a very sunny day for our headquarters. We needed weapons and if you immediately decided to contact SWT, who was from the Rebels MC., who required me positively and told me that on his way to losantos,alt textI was in a very nice man and seller and very nice and was very civilized in his talk and discussed what I needed and I have money in the pocket and he told me if the money is not even a problem and did not tell thank you brother and forced me to buy widgets half the price
alt textI went to his company in the RC and my friend and I started to run our engines and we went there and we met his friends in the gang correctly and went inside
alt text where he told me what I needed and I chose m4, Sniper, Dgl for my happiness alt textAfter that, my friend helped me get the weapons and brought them to the car with the engine. When he completed his mission, he gave him money and thanked him for his great effort.
alt text
alt text
Later I went to our headquarters and brought the weapons from the car to the headquarters.
alt text
~[!!It was a wonderful day!!]~(maroon):relaxed:
alt text

alt text

Role-Play #168

Title : Easy money

Participants : @Avanger / @UrBan / @Beckham

Story :

One day an old friend called me he didn't connected me for a long time ... He is the largest arms dealer in the US Northwest .. His daily Deals is not less than 500 million dollars (Mr Beckham) .. his work he supplies arms dealers with large quantities of weapons and takes a large percentage of profits..He asked me to go to his office to make a deal with a large amount of weapons. He asked me to distribute them to a group of gangs in San Andreas

alt text

The day of the meeting came i went to his office and we began to talk in detail .. The quantity will be 3 tons of heavy weapons and a group of Kalashnikov and 4 or 5 pieces Dragunov and another types of Weps .. . My share will be 40%, or approximately $ 350 million ..

alt text
alt text
alt text

A few days later, the weapon arrived

alt text
alt text

The day of mission come i puted the goods in large cars, [VAN] with my CARTEL DA SINALOA colleague Danger

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

we headed towards the headquarters of the gang of AA in SF .. we handed them their goods and handed us money in mutual respect btw Speciall thanks to Mr avanger

alt text

alt text
alt text

Aslo we went to UE base and gave them their goods and handed us money too .. Speciall thanks to Mr Urban

alt text
alt text
alt text

And after the end of delivery I returned with my CDS colleague to our base to divide profits with Mr Beckham and was a difficult task and great .. But was successful because we are professionals in such missions ..

alt text
alt text

Special thanks to @Arms-Assassins / @Underground-Empire / @The-Company

alt text
Roleplay Number: #169
@Judyes said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text

RP - 301
Participants: @Dangerr
Story:
It was 07th of March,We had a break of two days, we lived with the money we earned before by robbing. As soon as we reached their place.I called him tonight. As soon as we reached his place, he started talking to us. He was from CDS , as everyone knows they are repairing weapns. He asked if I had broken guns in stock. Indeed we had several broken weapons.Because we used our weapons at Bank robs.He said we could buy them from him, since they are no longer useful to us, but he can fix them and sell them at a good price.He decided to offer the OC some bags of high quality expensive stolen.He collected all the weapons and went to Bone county. I was expected there, After a few minutes of discussion, he agreed and asked me to help him loaded it in his stock.

SS: https://imgur.com/a/siNza54