Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive

KayLe

alt text
Roleplay Number: #162
Title: Another deal that can be considered "successful".
Participants: @hope @jonathan959 @Ment
Story:

Today in the morning I have been told to pick up some arms from the factory and prepare them for buyer. I wanted another member to be with me as a guard while carrying the stuff as it wasn't small amount of equipments we had in our car so I couldn't risk losing them.

alt text

As we left our place to deliver the stuff, we saw a roadblock and 2 officers aiming on us, someone could have told them.

alt text

Officers asked me for my license, however we knew they were aware of the stuff we had in our trunk otherwise not any cop would stop you with rifles just to ask license.

alt text

One of the officers asked me to show him the trunk. As he saw the arms inside the trunk, he decided to take the car and bring it to police station. Unfortunately we had not any other choice, we had to give him the car.

alt text

However, the other officer was alone as the other one took our car, we decided to stop him and told him to call his friend back to bring our car.

alt text

Other officer brought the car back to us, we paid them off. It was obvious they were newbie so they didn't to cause any violence but unfortunately things are not working that way. We destroyed their car and killed them.

alt text

alt text

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: #163
Title: Robbers, Carjackers
Participants:@KARIM
Story:One day I was on my way and I decided to do a car theft and I turned to a worker and he was driving the big truck and behind it a beautiful blue car and I was very surprised and decided to follow it to steal it and hit it very quickly and I loved my car with the feet of the truck and stopped it and brought the weapon and worked He told me, "Yes, yes," and told him to bring it to me in my store where the cars and trucks were. He said, "Yes," and he brought it to me. After that, I" decided to change coleur then i arrived with it to my base, and parked it there "
ScreenShots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/B4u7Un6

:::

alt text
Roleplay Number: #164
@Leonidas said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: 56
Story: There was blood in the air today, but we had to trade. There was a gang in Groove Street in Los Santos, and we were going to buy weapons that were of a very strong caliber. We contacted CDS and told them an hour to meet at their base and we quickly set off after completing the fuel costs of the vehicles. We arrived at the CDS base and came out of their hiding place to meet us. We described them as weapons brands and their penetration forces and said they had such weapons. They took the weapons out of the crate and gave them to us to try and we did a shot test on a wall and the shooting range was quite violent. It was time to offer a price and their first offer was quite expensive and we told them to get some more discounts. They know the position of the Pirus family in Los Santos and, when necessary, they are grateful to the helpers. No matter how cruel his blood-loving family, we never forget the people who helped him. We agreed on the price and after transferring the guns to our vehicles first, we gave them the money they wanted, we have closed the trade and invited them to come to the Pirus base as soon as possible. We're back home.
Participants: The Pirus and CDS
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/R1S2L8z