Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive

KayLe

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(black,black) #140

~[Story:]~(black,black)I was on the TR-LV My rap road and the speed exceeded 200 KM / H. I started to escape from the officer @Darck and @Klay until I stopped. They checked my ID and then asked me why I was telling them that my friend was dead. They checked my clothes immediately, The car box and they found 150 kg of drugs + 2 M4, they took me to their own headquarters and there the lawyer gave me 10 years of prison because of what I did + 10.000 USD as the financial Pinanil and then they took me to jail to ICE and they arrested me

~[SS:]~(black,black,black)https://imgur.com/a/p7ZG5H6

alt text
Roleplay Number: #141
@Blu said in Al Munazama | Media Center:

^[alt text]
^[RP #41 - A Sudden Opportunity]

^[ Organization(s): @Cartel-Da-Sinaloa]
^[ Story:]
^[Asker Fatima Hadid had been informed about a shady truck with unknown contents and protection detail sitting in the Quarry by his good friend Abu Omak, who works at the quarry. Fatima Hadid was very interested about the truck and it's contents so he took it up to the Nayeb. Nayeb listened to Fatima Hadid's idea and decided it could be scouted to figure out more what could be in the truck.]
^[alt text]
^[Fatima Hadid headed out with the Nayeb, who had some other business to do afterward.Once at the quarry, Fatima Hadid's friend Abu Omak let them past the first gate so they could get a better overview of the truck and the surrounding area.]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[Nayeb borrowed Fatima Hadid's binoculars and took a look at the truck. The protection detail around the truck was quite low-quality.Two men who were just loitering around. That did not matter though, what was important was the truck. There was a crate being loaded onto it and the Nayeb realized that it is an arms shipment. That was enough information and they decided to steal it. ]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[The Nayeb in intimidated one guard and Fatima Hadid pulled the second one out of the truck cab. The protection detail was forced into one of the vehicles with Fatima Hadid taking the wheel. The Nayeb took the truck and started driving back to the lair.]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[Fatima Hadid decided to take the protection detail to the desert and then let them dial their supervisors. About an hour after the events at the quarry, the Nayeb called Fatima Hadid and told him that the shipment has been secured. Fatima Hadid had found out from the men that they belong to the Sinaloa cartel. Nayeb ended the call abruptly]
^[alt text]

alt text
Roleplay Number: #142
@flappy said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#27
Participants: Clandestine Mob & Danger & Khalil
Our relationship with cartel da Sinaloa became more and more friendly, especially, after transporting their drugs for free which is considered as voluntary work. lately, Cartel da Sinaloa stole Los Santos bank which is the hardest bank to steal, however, they've lost a lot of members and a high ranked member called "makel" arrested in the jail ,fortunately, the mission was done with successful but still not worth since makel is the person who is producing and handling with cartel da Sinaloa's drugs, besides, they didn't find any solution to get makel out of the jail. today, we got a call from "James" (a member from cartel da Sinaloa)he was wondering if we can help them after explaining to me their difficult attitude, also, he promised me to give us 95800000000$ if we managed to solve this big problem.

:::

Spoiler Text

since we have the Authority in the political area, we decided to call "Sam" the President of the Republic, he is the perfect person for those kinds of problems,also, we've made a lot of deals with him lately,so he is kind of trusted member in our gang,however,we've explained to him everything that he needs to solve this problem. after 3 days, James came back to his family, they came to our base, they were so thankful, paid us and took their way back to their base happily.

alt text
alt text

alt text
[Attenders:] @Razak @Lion
Roleplay Number: #142

[Story:]Because we are currently located in Las Vanturas, we are a police team. Contact us Chief Executive Officer at Los Santos Bank if we can help him transfer the large amount from LS Bank to Bank of Bonn County. Since BC used to face some problems with the safes and it was not safe to get the money there until it was repaired. I have to admit, we used to launch sirens, we were very armored, so no one tried to do anything stupid, by bumping us into security or anything like that. The task is completed successfully, the funds are transferred to the bank, everything is placed in the bank vaults.
ScreenShots:
https://imgur.com/a/F8FbepQ

alt text

Event Number: #113
Event Type: Land on LWS' bus.
LWS/G6: @Petrow
Winner(s): @hope, @Freezom
Prize: $1.000.000 (2 rounds in total.)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/637rdPB

Event Number: #114
Event Type: Knock Danger off the NRG
LWS/G6: @Petrow
Winner(s): @lazar , @jougou007, Banana(?)
Prize: $1.500.000 (3 rounds in total.)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cWoDmxE

alt text
Roleplay Number: #143

@Pump said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#30.
Participants: Clandestine Mob & Cartel Da Sinolas.

It was a hell of a day for James_Rivala, one of Clandestine Mob's Caporegime, Hopefully, he had to end up his day with the final request. It was from Cartel Da Sinalos, one of the well-known gangs in Los Santos. Whatsoever, they've called for a job James used to do every single day which was Drugs transporting. The member of Cartel Da Sinalos sent a message where was located the headquarters of Cartel Da Sinalos. Nevertheless, The part of the other gang showed him the recommended drugs, then he told him about the price for the mission, James didn't like the offer at all, so they had a bit of an argument, James got upset and he decided to came back from where it all started, his headquarters until the member of Cartel Da Sinolas stopped him accepting James's price which was gaining him lot of money from such an easy mission, whatever, he got out of the headquarters loaded up with the packs of drugs helping him from the side, the member of Cartel Da Sinalos. They've loaded up James's car of transportation, after that, he came back in order to stay in his headquarters waiting for James's call while the last one went to the recommended location.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LrWGQxC