alt text
Roleplay Number: 132

@Noisyboy said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#15
Participants: Clandestine Mob & Cartel De Sinaloa~
^[~The Heist~]
alt text
It was the first day of April 1997 , It also was the day of the grand opening of the new bank in Red County , So John wanted to do a special visit for the new bank , so to get the party going and completed , he called his soldiers and De Sniloa's elites , they met at john's mansion in Flint County , John greeted them well and invited for couple of shots , after all the fun , John wanted to tell the crew about his new plan about robbing the new bank that opened in Red County , all of the crew looked at him and focused on his plan , John explained and showed a small anthropomorphic of the bank and told them about all the entrances ,ATMs Amount ,workers number ,guards number also Safe location that contains the loot , after all this explanations the crew understood his plan got themselves for this special visit .
^[alt text]
alt text
the crew stayed awake and kept practicing in John's shooting range area in his mansion , at 5am , the crew rushed to their cars and stored their weapons in the trunk aswell as the masks ,they drove at maximum speed to the bank location , two hours later they reached their destination , they parked their cars near the bank and kept waiting for bank opening , when the bank opened its doors , the crew didnt waste a second and weared their masks then rushed to the bank , everything was going alright inside until they entered and aimed their guns at the workers and clients everyone was frightened so the crew benefit from it to control the crowd, one of the crew took the keys from bank owner and ran to the safe room , took as much as he could from the goodies and sprinted to his friends , when the crew saw him with the bag they instantly rushed to the cars and threw the bags in the car trunk, in order to avoid the police , the two cars splitted and each one drove in an opposite direction to trip the cops and make them confused , the crew finally reached clandestine's warehouse and dropped the money there , John thanked them again for their awesome work and helping him to get these tons of money ,they splitted the profit and left the place at night.
^[alt text]
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 133
@Pump said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#17
Participants: Clandestine Mob-Cartel Da Sinolas
Carjacking Deal.
All things were going smoothly, James was hanging out with his gangmates inside the headquarters when he got called from Rodrigo, It was that the gang needed new sports cars to go on pursuing missions since they've got tons of it already. James thought about it, then he figured out that Carjacked Sports cars would be really great since they'll lose half of their price after since they're carjacked. So He called out Cartel Da Sinolas in order to make a deal out of it. the part from Cartel Da Sinolas was Jeremy, one of the most known carjackers in San Andreas. However, they had a meeting in Their Headquarters where they had a real nice deal. James gave Keremy the locations of the cars that need to get carjacked. The Total price was: 25.000$ for each car whatever the type was. Both sides accepted the offers. It all went well. The next two days, The 5 cars were collected in Carter Da Sinaloa's Headquarters. The Price was paid after being taken out from Clandestine's headquarters. James grabbed with him 2 of his buddies so they can get the cars in their Headquarters
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ESE0ANq

alt text
Roleplay Number: 134
@flappy said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#20
Participants: Clandestine Mob & Danger

Drugs dealing is not the area that Clandestine Mob works on it, they just product drugs for some specific gangs and people who like them, also they transport it for free. Cartel Da Sinaloa is one of the luckiest gang due to their friendly relationship with us, so they took the opportunity since they can't transport their drugs alone due to the big quantity of drugs that it will be transported to their factory in San Fierro, and they asked us for helping them, of course, we've accepted their request because we might need them in the future. Anyway, we got ready, took our Huntley which will be used for the transportation then we've headed to their base.

:::

alt text

we didn't suppose that quantity of drugs, it was about 180 kilos which is kind of hard transportation and almost impossible with just one Huntley, Fortunately, we had another Huntley in our base, however, we've ordered one of our members to grab it so we can continue our mission. Initially, we've started with putting the drugs on our vehicles, then, we made sure that everything is ready to avoid any accident that might happen in our way, also, there were some cartel da Sinaloa's members guarding us just in case of others gang's attack.

alt text
alt text

happily, the mission was done with successfully, however, they were so thankful.
In the end, we took our way back to our base with full of proud.

alt text
Roleplay Number: 135
@Razak said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text
Attenders: @Casper

Story:A short story between me and someone who exceeded the speed is not allowed and about drugs, when I was on a special mission passed by a person next to me and was most likely to have drugs this person stopped him and began to ask what your car contained and then answered me, he said no my friend and nothing appeared on the face and was clogged and I started to inspect his clothes. I could not find anything. Then I told him to open the trunk of the car and when I opened it I found drugs and weapons.

alt text
SS:https://imgur.com/a/eUlvFjI

alt text
Roleplay Number: #136
Title: Kidnapping for money
Participants: @Pump + @Draven + @Faysal + @Pearl @special thanks
Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa & Organization Zero & Underground Empire & Clandestine Mobs
Story:Nowadays Cartel Da Sinaloa is encountring a big problem which contain in lack of mony so we must deal with it as soon as possibe and with our personal style and as everybody know our style contain stealing,killing.kidnapping ect...
i just noticed that undeground empire is givng a donation to who kidnapp and bring the guy who belong Clandestine Mobs alive. i didn't ask for the reason to do that but i got some informations says that ,he stole one of their good cars So i sat thinking about how i can start this operation and what is the best way to do it clear wthout.Besides we should think from the other side that Clandestine Mobs have a good protection on their base so we need something gain us time .so i called one of organization Zero members to offer me one of their bikes because they are skillfully crafted on their work shops and with the best materals so i went to their base and i got the bike.After two days my gang mate informed me that it's the right time of the kidnapping operation cuz there's few members in their base who are responsible to protect that member. so when we noticed that he got out out of the base we take that chance and i hit him with a stick on his head till he conk out so i tooke him to Undeground empire base with my bike to finish our deal that we made it . Finally they thanked me and i got the mony as a reward and from this moment our relationship has become stronger then before and we also found each other in the time of need.
ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/FkOMOz5

alt text
Roleplay Number: #137
Title: big day

Participants: @Cartel-Da-Sinaloa and @and @Whitelock (ICE)
Story:today is my birthday so my friends invite me to party but when my friend went to buy drugs for the party he arrested by the police so all member of gang come to planning to liberation my friend and when we Finished doing plan we take car to go to jail to doing jail break and killing the polices and when we Escape and buy drugs and arms we back to base to doing big party at base and we enjoy and dancing at this night .
(ss):

https://imgur.com/a/I5DPo5H

alt text
Roleplay Number: 138

alt text

Story:
Today, on 27/06/2019, Captain Razak decided to go on a regular classic patrol. It started from the base of the special task force and throughout Las Venturas. In Las Venturas, my first stop was the biker. She did a daily police routine, checked the driver's license, ID card and registration. He also had unpaid tickets, which forced him to pay there when he stopped. A few hours later ... I wanted to organize Sergeant McJoni but he was on a special mission. I decided I was also Sazur City of San Fierro also but that did not happen. But there was no interest, I returned, and arrested a man who had illegal drugs in the box, as well as ammunition AK-47 and Venice. Recently, he was transferred to the booking. In the end, we took him to TST prison.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/yZvmneX
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 139

alt text

Story:
A mechanic was asked to deliver a certain amount of car parts to a local garage in Las Venturas. The mechanic picked up the phone and wrote the order down. He went to his storage boxes to gather the materials he needed to be shipped. He put them in the back of his lorry and went to have a small cigarette break. After the Mechanic got back from his little break, he saw that one of his tires was a bit flat. He walked towards the left front tire and started to inspect it.

Apparently, this is when someone entered the area and put some illegal cargo in the back of the lorry. The drugs dealer wanted to ship his cargo hidden underneath the car parts, so the drugs could easier get across the border. The mechanic had no idea what was going on, so he continued his journey to the city of Las Venturas.

The mechanic drove on the motorway to Las Venturas, when suddenly he saw some blinking lights in his rear mirror, it was a police officer. The officer asked him to pull over for a cargo inspection. The officers asked, Hello sir, what are we shipping today?. As little as the mechanic knew he said, Hello sir, I am shipping some car parts to Las Venturas. The officer walked towards the back of the lorry and said, Let us have a look then.

The officer opened the back of the truck and saw immediately some opened crates. He acted surprised but did not go any further considering it. The officer gave the mechanic a free pass and let him continue to make his delivery.

Arrived at the garage in Las Venturas the mechanic did his delivery of goods and posted a note on top of the box since the garage had already closed for the day. The next morning the mechanic got a call that one of the boxes was full of hard drugs and that garage had been closed for further investigation.

The mechanic had a lucky escape this time, but he better watches out for the next shipment.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/qcQFRSX
alt text