I bid you farewell.

JohnnyEnglish

Watching another good guy with a good personality leaving makes me feel sorry. Nothing to say but good luck with your life, shit happens but you will overcome it soon I hope.
Don't give a damn about groups as you will always be welcomed back anytime just whenever you come back and soon I wish. Good luck and keep in touch on discord as much as you can.

Well... surely didn't expect it anytime soon, really sad mate and the way things seem like going, all I can do is wish you a great freaking luck for future; Both health wise and the undisclosable problem you are facing. Game's always secondary and hence if I can be of help of any sort, feel free to contact. Although we rarely ever talked, I respect you for being who you are. Good luck and definitely see you in the very near future!

Hm, from where I could start.. and try to not be long. Actually, there's nothing bad to say. In my honest opinion you're really good player & person, who's quite respected, unfortunately, it is really sad to see that you're leaving, you've shocked me honestly of this move.

Anyways I don't want to talk too long on this topic, take care in real life and I hope you will solve any problems, wish you good luck. Hope everything will be fine, and feel free to hit me up on discord whenever you wish.

I hope I will see you around soon on this community.