Closed Organisation  ·  88 members

FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text
Case Name: Surveillance of the members of "Los Escondidos".
Participants: @Dice
Description: Responding to Store Robbery in Las Venturas region, at 13:45, unusual activity by the Los Escondidos, from now on 'LE', was reported by the local sheriff department. After responding to Store Robbery, a member of LE, Auto, was found in charge of the robbery and in high alert for possible police reinforcements. Just before being able to take evidence, I was spotted by Auto with a sniper rifle and had to retreat to my service car to further investigate the unusual LE activity.

At around 14:00, I followed Auto to what turned out to be a property of one of his associates, where he entered the house with a bag for roughly 10 minutes and entered without the bag. My suspicion is that the money from the Store Robbery is located at this house, possibly with other incriminating evidence.

Continuing my investigation, I tracked down another LE member, Gundalf. After getting closer, I noticed Gundalf had parked next to a black van. This is one of the vans I saw in Store Robbery. Why was it there and more importantly, what was in it? I was unable to take a closer look as Gundalf was finishing his cigarette and in the end, following my investigation to find the answers to my questions, all I got is more questions and dead-ends.

Screenshots:
Following Auto after SR
Tracking Auto to a gang property after SR
Spotting Gundalf in vicinity of SR

alt text
Activity: Patrolling
Date: 21-12-2019.
Screenshots: alt text
^[=============================================================]

Stopped BankRoberry
Comando da Capital, LV Bank
1/8