delete please

MonkaS

In-game nickname: Mr.Niceguy

In-game username: dualdaggerz

Your real name: Eddie

Nationality: Sweden

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I've been playing on and off for about 4 years or so.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in: This would be the first.

If you were in a G/S/C before, Why did you leave them:

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Nothing recent, but I've been admin jailed once or twice for dming.

Shooting Skills (0/10): 7

Roleplay Skills (0/10):6

Driving Skills (0/10):7

What are your strenghts/weaknesses: I have ADD, which can be both positive and negative.
I'm a bit shy, and I have a hard time starting conversations with people I dont know.
That being said, when I start feeling comfortable with people i can let loose more, I
love making jokes and messing around, but I can still behave and be serious when I need to.
I'm also terrible with numbers.

Why you want to join Original Gangsters: I would like to join Original Gangsters because
this is new to me, it's outside my comfort zone and I feel I have a chance to develop
myself socially. I like to be a part of something, to help out. I've always wanted to get
to know more people on the server, and this is a great chance to do so.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: I'm fairly active. I try to play at least an hour a day, mostly more.
I'm very creative and I love solving problems. I also have no problems doing my fair share of labor when needed.

Additional information about yourself: Apart from the habit of burning herbs, I think thats pretty much it.

In-game nickname: premuf
In-game username: premuf
Your real name: Anton
Nationality: Sweden
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: on and off for about 2 years i would say
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in: none at all
If you were in a G/S/C before, Why did you leave them:
Previous punishments/bans and reason: I got admin jailed once back when i started playing mta for dm:ing, a very long time ago
Shooting Skills (0/10):6
Roleplay Skills (0/10):7
Driving Skills (0/10):7
What are your strengths/weaknesses: Im pretty good at coming up with solutions for alot of problems and can work great in a team. Im pretty messy and often forget things (rarely important things) Im a nice guy :D
Why you want to join Original Gangsters: Because it seems like it would be alot more fun to be part of an gang rather than playing solo or with just one friend.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: I already play games most of my freetime and could easily be more active than I already am. I would help out as much as I could to evolve the gang into one of the greatest gangs there is on the server!
Additional information about yourself: I LOVE weed :)

In-game nickname: naid666
In-game username: naid666
Your real name: Naidas
Nationality: Lithuanian
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have played SAES:RPG a long time ago, but recently started again so I would say a month perhaps.
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in: None
If you were in a G/S/C before, Why did you leave them: -
Previous punishments/bans and reason: None
Shooting Skills (0/10): 7
Roleplay Skills (0/10): 8
Driving Skills (0/10): 9
What are your strengths/weaknesses: Weaknesses in-game wise are low fps and slight loss of skill after not playing the game for a bout a year or two, other than that i'm fine.
Why you want to join Original Gangsters: I have never been in a gang so i would like to try out.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: I have a fairly good knowledge of the game since I've started playing GTA series especially GTA: SA since 2009
Additional information about yourself: Languages i speak are English, Swedish, Russian and Lithuanian [Native]

In-game nickname: Malone
In-game username: MaloneJustice
Your real name: Yaser
Nationality: Turkey
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: well i was Ex Member of 2015 but i start to bring old day's back
What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in: N\A
If you were in a G/S/C before, Why did you leave them: G\A
Previous punishments/bans and reason: N\A
Shooting Skills (0/10): 8/10
Roleplay Skills (0/10): 10/10
Driving Skills (0/10): 7/10
What are your strengths/weaknesses: My walking style
Why you want to join Original Gangsters: i hear from a simple and cool guy these group have nice future's and they are pressing forward even they members mate are so cool.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: well because my loyalty but some day's i go inactive for a bit but 80% always active so you can attend on me guys i'm a nice person who can trust.
Additional information about yourself: well my name Yaser, i was living in Jordan but i move to turkey these 2 year's for study but ofc i speak Turkish i got too much amazing friend's there i used to be Pixle Designer / Pixle Developer / Game Maker / Lua Programmer / Card Creator Engine also i like build a community's and help others side

@MonkaS said in Original Gangsters:

In-game nickname:Nishki
In-game username:Bluelive
Your real name:Moe
Nationality:UAE
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG:2 years plus

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in: Overdosecrime

If you were in a G/S/C before, Why did you leave them: They didn't fit my style in place and it didn't really feel like a gang inthere.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Nothing
Shooting Skills (0/10):9/10
Roleplay Skills (0/10):8.5/10
Driving Skills (0/10):6.5 or 7/10

What are your strengths/weaknesses:Stenghts are shooting giving ideas about a roleplay doing the role play my weaknesses are mostly driving airplanes and cars.

Why you want to join Original Gangsters: Because I like the idea of the Gang and the members in it the way it fits me to be a better guy with a better gang.
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you:I am super active on the server I think I can help the gang in many different ways by helping them get bigger and bigger by time.
Additional information about yourself: There is no much information to add really as I've interduce my self above there