Donation: ChasinTLSN (Amount 100.00 GBP)

ChasinTLSN

@James said in Donation: ChasinTLSN (Amount 100.00 GBP):

@ChasinTLSN said in Donation: ChasinTLSN (Amount 100.00 GBP):

@James fuck off with your 5 pound donations.

I have donated 100 GBP AND 50,40,30,20,10,5,Total 910 GBP WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ??Probably you are jealous.i'm happy it's good we help the server mate.

Pretty sure he is referring to the daily 5 donations. No drama. Keep it up, line daddy Brophy's pockets.

• 1 month later...

I want to request a Sabre from my remaining donations to this location down below named 'Richman Love Cabin'. Property is owned by '[TT]IceCold (kaseke123)'.

alt text

Location in the F11:

alt text

Colorcodes will be '#5E2E26' as a main color and '#000000' as a second.

2X nitro aswell, account names beside me will be 'kaseke123', 'golgg123' and 'TheRubik'.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to request couple of donations (with shaders) to certain locations from the remaining perks I haven't withdrawn yet.

From this big donation I have a 80 pounds creditwise left. (2 of the remaining perks are requested and placed). Every vehicle I request here needs only a shader put by admin from the current stock ones (that will be figured out ingame) and a acc names locked to it, everything else I can mod myself.

leggo

Admiral to this location down below with the following acc names to every single vehicle down below, EXCEPT the last one will be just locked for the albajan and myself.

decrypter1 (myself)
@TaaviLaudur (snaaker)
@ugli (marxmarx)
@Candy (albajan)

alt text

Sabre to this location;

alt text

Hotring Racer 3 to this location;

alt text

NRG-500 to this location;

alt text

That's it folks, that's total of 4 vehicles, only 1 will be remaining for now if it's together with the shader.