Police Support Suggestions

James

Question

The Police faces a huge challenge. It urgently needs better support.

SAES:RPG Must give power and more opportunity to police so they have one chance playing in this nice server. Hopefully police will be able to uphold law and order. This will become one criminal sever.
Police don't make money from playing police.unfortunately Cop only die and Repair there Car. With so many Criminal in this server and fewer police. ow can you ever stop jailbreak, criminals camping in jail and criminals (CLO and CEM) have double Weapons. If this server DOESN'T help police in some way to be more interesting playing as cop.
Too many criminals, not enough police. Only criminals it will get very boring for criminals. police don't go to SR because they know they don't have one chance not even to go out from there car.Putting this another way, a better system will help police playing on as police officer.

Suggestion:

• Increase the reward in SR & Arresting

• Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open

• Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair

• Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Increasing money gain will not attract more people to cop side, perhaps only for short periods of time to farm some cash before they merrily head back to their crim life.

It's not difficult to be attracted to side that has many more possibilities; selling drugs and weapons, turfing, robbing banks and stores, breaking your buddies out of jail etc., on top of that there are extra spawns which enable transporting, pickpocketing, robbing houses and even having sex with other players for money, next to selling dildos.

In the meantime, entirety of police team existence revolves around responding to what criminals do. To arrest someone in the first place, the criminal has to get wanted. For police to stop a store robbery, criminal has to rob the store. For police to prevent a bank robbery (which isnt rewarded), criminal has be there to start robbing that bank. Jailbreak? Doesn't start without criminals breaking in. At the end of the day, the first step is never made by the cop team and except for responding to what criminals do, there is absolutely nothing you can do.

Unfortunately there aren't any events cops can trigger, such as base raid or turf raid or even witness protection/transport but with actual progress bar triggered by the cop team that criminals could then respond to, instead it once again comes down to same old nightstick swinging but in different parts of the map. Potentially there is also that detective spawn but it is broken and would hardly be fun even if it wasn't, so let's pretend it isn't there.

It doesn't matter if you are spawned trainee, state trooper, squad member or something fourth; your job will always come down to waiting for criminals to choose a place where you will try to arrest them. With those evident lacks on the blue side, it isn't a surprise that someone would choose the better developed and numerous reds. None of this will be fixed by banning clo/cem weapons or increasing money gain. Cop job isn't poorly paid or impossibly hard to do, however it is very limited in options and as such, easy to get bored of.

Finally, SRs are a piece of cake! You just have to find a different weak spot for each location or alternatively kamikaze the roof.

@radri said in Police Support Suggestions:

@Sam i dont think so Cuz if your skills are good in police u can earn 3m 5m per 1hour if u go to br and jb

Oh now we are going to 3 -5M in 1 hour i want to see how you make 5M in hour.

@Harmy said in Police Support Suggestions:

Will extra money really fix it? Maybe it will attract a few more trainees in the long run but I dont think these are the people you mention that you wanted to get help from. No matter how large your bank account will get, it wont give the advantages that you seek.
I have said it before and Ill say it again, deregulate the cop side, squads included.
Do you want to know why people dont enjoy the cop side as much? Because they have to deal with a tone of uneccsary rules and pointless restrictions because someone on the helm decided to come up with them for who knows why.
Examples?
It takes a month to get PC from SAPA, do you really think a player wants to spend four weeks of his life to get a broader access to the police side which lets be honest doesnt give you a huge advantage anyway? Yeah I know theres the squad thing intro to PC but then you force them to join an organization over a group spawn.
Whats the difference between a trainee who knows how to RP and a cadet? Oh yeah the cadet got trained for a month.
Another one? Squads restricting their members to offer a bribe, kudos to that one.
You restrict your members who joined your squad to do something that they can do, earn money from it and was given to them because you became official. Why? Because again nobody knows why but the leaders. Its like me starting going after TT members for using /sell, let them do what they want.
I remember people who joined DE back in 2014-2015 telling me they had to run around the base for RP...lol, do you know what I had to do when I joined CLO? I got to enjoy the game.
There are by far more examples if you sit and think about it for a bit.
Ive been in the crim side since 2013, we never had to deal with these pointless regulations, and that problem in the cop side dates all the way from back then.
The more the SAPD, PCD, police groups, squads and the elite cop groups etc. clamp down on forced RP and choke the members with useless and senseless rules that pointlessly restrict their gameplay, dont expect new players to join in numbers or in that matter stay to that side.
People want to play and enjoy the game, not satisfy real police force regulations.

James is not talking about SAPA or something else he is telling you and the other in the community how the truth is! He don't say just about the money. Just change the Police system make it more interesting like criminals have much things to do. It was just a suggestion to increase the money. The jail need to be changed because we have a rule in F1 that criminals are not allowed to camp in jail but they still camping everyday in jail. Admin should watch the jail more or as i said before change the jail interior make it different.
Of course the people want to play but we don't say to Roleplay but the most of the people like to roleplay from alone. To get level higher you need RP in media archive so tell me how you can ever go up without RP?
Ofc Criminals or squads level 5 don't care much because they are already level 5. But this is not what we are talking here.
We are talking that the criminals activity is to high and we need to make the police side more interesting. So people join back to the Police team. Ofc that criminals have a problem with it but you must look the police side as well.

Let's say there will be no cops anymore what you do after? Riding SR and Jail? How? Jail without cops? SR without cops? BR without cops? Criminals will get very bored and stop playing the server. We are trying to help and suggest something so the police stay alive.

8-9 official squads against 20 Official gangs + another 20 Criminal Groups? Seriously? every month i see all the time new gangs or criminal groups.. That's why the activity from the cops go down. Criminal taking over the server. As criminal is hard to see that. Try to as cop for a month and you will see.

@batya8890 said in Police Support Suggestions:

the cops make a lot of money when I played the cops, I quietly earned 2 million in 3 hours of play. The police are stronger than criminals and have an advantage over them. For the police there is the organization of desert eagles, it's like for the CLO criminals

WOW another one, 2M in 3 hours maybe is possible. But we are not talking only about money here! you should read the previous posts. Yes police is stronger because we arrest them and they need to stay in jail. BUT if there is no cops the criminals are free all the time because no one secure the jail. the difference between CLO and DE is that CLO are able to JB taking part in BRs and store robberies. What DE does? Just killing CLO? aha very interesting

@DROT said in Police Support Suggestions:

Increasing money gain will not attract more people to cop side, perhaps only for short periods of time to farm some cash before they merrily head back to their crim life.
It's not difficult to be attracted to side that has many more possibilities; selling drugs and weapons, turfing, robbing banks and stores, breaking your buddies out of jail etc., on top of that there are extra spawns which enable transporting, pickpocketing, robbing houses and even having sex with other players for money, next to selling dildos.
In the meantime, entirety of police team existence revolves around responding to what criminals do. To arrest someone in the first place, the criminal has to get wanted. For police to stop a store robbery, criminal has to rob the store. For police to prevent a bank robbery (which isnt rewarded), criminal has be there to start robbing that bank. Jailbreak? Doesn't start without criminals breaking in. At the end of the day, the first step is never made by the cop team and except for responding to what criminals do, there is absolutely nothing you can do.
Unfortunately there aren't any events cops can trigger, such as base raid or turf raid or even witness protection/transport but with actual progress bar triggered by the cop team that criminals could then respond to, instead it once again comes down to same old nightstick swinging but in different parts of the map. Potentially there is also that detective spawn but it is broken and would hardly be fun even if it wasn't, so let's pretend it isn't there.
It doesn't matter if you are spawned trainee, state trooper, squad member or something fourth; your job will always come down to waiting for criminals to choose a place where you will try to arrest them. With those evident lacks on the blue side, it isn't a surprise that someone would choose the better developed and numerous reds. None of this will be fixed by banning clo/cem weapons or increasing money gain. Cop job isn't poorly paid or impossibly hard to do, however it is very limited in options and as such, easy to get bored of.
Finally, SRs are a piece of cake! You just have to find a different weak spot for each location or alternatively kamikaze the roof.

Yes you are right that's why we suggest something better for the cop side.

Around 3 years ago it happened rarely for a sr to be stopped from cops, and now it happens every time. There are made a lot of improvements to cop side, like kill arrest glue removal also the place where crims camp in bank has been moved too. You complain that there is a jb, everytime but wont jb give you more money? All you have to do is get a combat shotgun and spam the bullets thats what every cop does. Players prefer criminal side over cop side? Well everyone has its preferences. Oh and double weapons, its not like double colt will help you that much, about double sawn off only a few players can use it and 2 cops can neutralize it easy.

@Skerdi said in Police Support Suggestions:

Around 3 years ago it happened rarely for a sr to be stopped from cops, and now it happens every time. There are made a lot of improvements to cop side, like kill arrest glue removal also the place where crims camp in bank has been moved too. You complain that there is a jb, everytime but wont jb give you more money? All you have to do is get a combat shotgun and spam the bullets thats what every cop does. Players prefer criminal side over cop side? Well everyone has its preferences. Oh and double weapons, its not like double colt will help you that much, about double sawn off only a few players can use it and 2 cops can neutralize it easy.

maybe you are right but i'm talking about now what i see the the criminals activity go up and up and the cop side down and down. A lot of improvements?

Yes glue is removed but is bad for both sides, before the cops was more stronger and was playing much more together because they was all on 1 car now its harder.
Kill arrest is good think this is the only good improvement in this server. But in BR a cop have 0 chance to shoot someone if in the booth ways to BR are campers by criminals and just spam shooting. The JB same think. We don't care really about money we care that the police side get alive and join more people that's why the cop side need to be improved more.
double sawn off is very strong and is not fair. i don't think that 2 cops can make it since CLO are always in teams.

_ Increase the reward in SR & Arresting

Right now its balanced very well from looking at "illegal" work always earns slight more than legal stuff

-Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open

Yeah i somewhat agree we can look more often there and wipe it clean and wait 5 minutes for the next wave to appear which results in a endless cyclus., instead team up and defend jail as true wardens.

-Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair

+1

Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop

+1

Besides what @DROT said, which is accurate, one of the problem the cop side must get over in order to stand against a couple of criminals attending a BR, SR or JB, is actually team working. If you look closely, most of the criminals are always working as a team, one distract a cop while the other tries to kill the cop, when his team mate got tased, the criminal will try to save him, etc etc. While most of the times in the cop side, cops just rush one per one in the store robbery, jailbreak or bank rob. While you got good tools such as spray can, flash bangs and taser, most of the times you take no advantage as it should from those things. If any gang had access to those kind of things, we would be unstoppable.
Take as example, SWAT. Back when ALT switched to group, you saw a lot of SWATs raiding a Bank rob, a store robbery and jail breaks, and only with 5 or 6 swats (sometimes even 3) were enough to stop a store robbery, a jail break or a bank robbery. It is just a matter of team working and learning how to do it.

@James said in Police Support Suggestions:

Nigga where are you talking about, the cop life is pretty easy tbh. If you have some general tactics, you can easily make 500k+ per hour. And about the stopping jailbreak part, just regroup with your fellow squad members/colleagues, and you will be able to stop the Jailbreak, especially now the kill arrest is still implemented.

@Lincoln said in Police Support Suggestions:

Nigga where are you talking about, the cop life is pretty easy tbh. If you have some general tactics, you can easily make 500k+ per hour. And about the stopping jailbreak part, just regroup with your fellow squad members/colleagues, and you will be able to stop the Jailbreak, especially now the kill arrest is still implemented.

@Lincoln First i'm not one Nigga, Beside that, we are not talking he just for money. -Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair. Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop.Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open.
you said that we can easily make 500k+ per hour. You must make magic or be one hacker, to make 500k+ per hour. And about the stopping jailbreak like you say.Unfortunately it is impossible to stop the jailbreak when you have campers in the jail, holding the door open and 10 criminal pointing at you with M4 and with double gun and double life.

@Lincoln said in Police Support Suggestions:

@Lincoln First i'm not one Nigga, Beside that, we are not talking he just for money. -Disable using the double Weapon in prison that is not fair. Get a reward for stopping the BR as Cop.Administrator to inspect more the prison, and punish the criminal that are just camping to have the prison open.
you said that we can easily make 500k+ per hour. You must make magic or be one hacker, to make 500k+ per hour. And about the stopping jailbreak like you say.Unfortunately it is impossible to stop the jailbreak when you have campers in the jail, holding the door open and 10 criminal pointing at you with M4 and with double gun and double lifebank robbery.

Well James, tbh it is all about your skills. If you have zero skill, of course, you won't be able to make money. That aside, I do agree, about the fact: we should receive money after a stopped bank robbery.

And about criminals camping to keep the prison open, Isn't that supposed to be a jailbreak? I don't really understand that part.

And don't moan about criminals with double life & weapons, that is what DE is for. Just call them as the backup, and I am sure you will be able to stop them together.

Money doesnt bring the interest its the gameplay that does the job, if you wanna bring more players to that side make a better suggestions for the gameplay
Also tbh after many were complaining about the unfairness between criminals and cops tho i was playing recently as cop and i was surprised as i made much more money than what i was getting from being criminals. (as arrests are a continuous while srs/brs have a cooldown)
And finally when it comes to the high criminal activity i see it as a positive side for cops as @DROT said cops can't do anything without criminals to trigger that indeed more criminals more arrests more money which i see it with that importance here.

A bit away from my personal opinion i had a small suggestions in mind to help cops,
First : Weapons sellings marker in the PDs and squad bases as it will give opportunity for criminals to find weapons when they just spawn and why not a small discount of the prices we find in ammunition.
Second : Why not adding a small system in brs that makes the cops able to close the gate again, maybe with cracking it and when they finish closing all gates all cops in bank get a small amount of money as a reward.

@TaaviLaudur said in Police Support Suggestions:

a group of 6 organized cops can take down a SR with 20 crims, cops can also respawn after they die - criminals cant come back after being arrested.

Basicly this. Yall have squads right. Start acting like one instead of going around solo and be like 'Damn this is hard, must buff'. Personally i don't like being a cop alone but love going out with a couple of people because that way you are just waaaaay more powerful.

The special groups have nothing to do with the argued unbalance in the topic. CLO and DE's only advantage is literally the usage of armor which lasts only until you take it down, respawning in hospital doesnt bring it back, these groups are shadows of what they used to be and that's sad how both groups had to be nerfed and restricted over the years because of complains. Yeah I get it he might get you the first time but after that, he is a casual gang member just in another spawn. Leave the groups to at least have a meaning and a reason behind their elite status.

Also in the topic its suggested that every CLO / DE has dualies, only a few of the selected have dualies and they are restricted to extremely close range to be effective, something that you shouldnt be doing when kill arrest is a thing. The casual CLO / DE you usually see around doesn't have dualies.

@Crash of course there are rules for both sides but this guy suggests for those to get removed because he cant team work. I truly agree with you, I was asking for james opinion because he thinks people are too "overpowered" and "unstoppable". Me myself, I rarely see players using them. And I have seen many squads stopping jbs srs and brs just by teamwoking.

Well harmy just smashed the nail about how to face it and handle different spawns you can't look at clo the same way you look at another criminal ofc he will have different ways to kill you it's a special group for a reason.
Teamwork is the answer we in SWAT we gather people and we split in 2 teams when raiding srs One on the ground one from air , you have to adapt .
Regarding the BR I agree maybe give a small reward if we managed to close the safes like in the pbr.
And maybe get some new stuff in or some old scrips fixed like the inspector one

This would have made sense if you didn't have a warden spawn inside jail and if it wasn't possible to arrest people when you kill them.
Cops already got a boost in terms of rewards for stopping SRs, as for BRs, you get your money from arresting criminals, since there is a lot of them there.
Server's economy is already fucked up money-wise, we don't want to contribute to that anymore.

I don't see any reason for this suggestion, no.

@Angelo said in Police Support Suggestions:

This would have made sense if you didn't have a warden spawn inside jail and if it wasn't possible to arrest people when you kill them.
Cops already got a boost in terms of rewards for stopping SRs, as for BRs, you get your money from arresting criminals, since there is a lot of them there.
Server's economy is already fucked up money-wise, we don't want to contribute to that anymore.
I don't see any reason for this suggestion, no.

Mr SAES @Angelo Criminal are camping not stop in prison .They have two inside the box that you open the prison cells.one or two stand next to the red door.five or six are shooting with m4 .Some have double gun and double life.More criminal come back to jail to have fun killing cops. 100 criminal on line and only 15 0r 20 cops.Most of them don't play in jail or AFK. So this is impossible to end the jailbrake,the only thing you managed is getting killed.Suddenly started SR or BR. ITS IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP NOT ONE OF THEM.Most criminal camp in jail haveing open the jail so if one criminal get arrested his back on his way to BR or SR. So this is what i'm trying to say. Something to change so police have some chance to play.
I can point one solution -- administrator to check the jail more often so they don.t camp

I don't see what you're complaining about. As a criminal and ex-cop, you still have the edge here. What do you care for if when you die you respawn instantly inside jail with guns without losing anything and when they die, they get prisoned and you get credits for their arrest. And most of the times, crims don't "camp" inside because they have nothing to win by doing it, if they get arrested they're fucked. They stay inside because cops keep respawning inside the jail and coming back camping the doors and shooting them to death.

Jailbreaks are much harder now, with the arrest kill and the warden spawn inside, if you want them "camping" inside, we can move the warden spawn away so they have room to escape.

ps: cops will always vote for this, criminals will try to prevent it because everyone is supporting their side. I'm giving you insight from a neutral stand with the server's interests at concern.